Real Intentions 15

Real Intentions

Once Zhou Mi saw the tears he started to panic "Don't cry! Why are you crying?"

"You... wahhhhh!!!" More tears fell from Henry's eyes.

"Henry please stop crying. I didn't mean to make you cry." Zhou Mi bit his lip in frustration "If it upsets you so much then please forget I ever said anything." Now it was Zhou Mi's eyes that where getting watery.

Hearing that made Henry's sobs stop "No!!! I like you too..."

"Then why are you crying?"

Without a warning Henry smacked Zhou Mi not so gently on the arm "Ow! Why you hit me?"

"That's what you get for being a meanie to me!" With that said Henry stuck his tongue out at him.

Zhou Mi looked ashamed "Sorry for lying Henry I just wanted to make it special."

Henry giggled as he wiped his wet cheeks "All you had to do was tell me that would have been special enough."

Zhou Mi pulled Henry for a hug (he would have kissed him again but didn't want to scare his little hamster away by moving to quickly) "That's the nicest thing you could say to me."

Henry could only blush as his body was flush against Zhou Mi's but none the less he felt like he was in heaven. How many time had he imagined to be held just like this, he lost count. But one thing was that the real thing was 100 times better than the one he spend time after time imagining it.

"Henry?" Zhou Mi sounded breathless to Henry but he didn't want to lift his head up from where it was resting in Zhou Mi's chest

"Hm?"

"You're asphyxiating me."

Like lightning Henry let Zhou Mi "Oh god I'm so sorry."

Seeing Henry's cheeks blush again Zhou Mi finally gave into temptation and pinched one "Its ok you're just so cute!"
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyuhyun was now laying in his bed replaying his and Ryeowook's date when his phone started to ring, it was Henry.

"Hello?"

"Kyuhyun!!"

Kyuhyun immediately pulled his phone as far away from his ear, wincing at how loud Henry's voice was. When he no longer heard Henry's shrieking voice he put the phone back on his ear. "Yah! Are you trying to make me go deaf?" 

"oops sorry hyung."

Kyuhyun just let out a sigh "And why exactly are you calling me this late?"

"Because of Zhou Mi!!"

He let out a groan "Do I have to listen?"

"Yes!!!!" 

Not wanting a whining Henry on the phone with him Kyuhyun just let out another groan "Fine~ What happened now."

"He asked me out!!" 

Kyuhyun could vividly see a blushing Henry jumping up and down from excitement, Kyuhyun stayed quiet wanted Henry to calm down a but before saying anything.

"Hyung~ say something!"

There was a long pause then "Finally!!! I swear we where going to graduate and you guys would have still been dancing around each other!"

"Hyung so mean!"

Kyuhyun chuckled "Not my fault you guys are stupid."

"Kyuhyun!" 
 
A smirked painted itself on his face "What?"

"Don't act all innocent I know what you told Zhou Mi."

Kyuhyun felt his whole body tense up as he sat up on the bed "He told you!"

"Well duh." Henry said not knowing why Kyuhyun sounded so surprised.

Kyuhyun groaned "I'm going to kill him!"

"Kyuhyun!" Seriously sometimes Kyuhyun could be so scary, especially when using that voice.

"I am so sorry Henry! Its just that I was alone with him and I thought he was trying  to hit on me and I just snapped and before I knew it I had blurted out that you liked him!."

Henry's eyes went wide "You told him I liked him!?"

"Isn't that what he told you?"

Henry felt his face heat up "No! He just said that you told him I had a crush on someone and needed help!"

"Oh... Then forget what I said earlier." Kyuhyun chuckled nervously.

"Cho Kyuhyun! You are so dead!"

He mentally cursed himself for slipping up "Hahaha would you look at that, my phone is running out of battery."

"Don't you dare hang up! Hello? Kyuhyun!" 

With a heavy sigh Henry flopped on his bed and covered his blushing cheeks 'He knew all a long... that's so embarrassing!'

"Just wait until I see you Kyuhyun! You are so getting it!"

 

***Another chapter!! Omg you guys have you seen MBLAQ's new MV for It's War its soo freaking amazing!! Like I'm seriously in live with it! And I swear if they don't freaking win anything for it I will cry. I mean that song it pure awsomeness! They deserve to win! Ok enough of MBLAQ on a SuJu story ^^ sorry for the rant.

I think I will just add one more chapter before I'm done with this story since I don't know where else I can take it... unless you guys have any ideas... ***

@sujurockz4ever97: ZhouRy all the way! ^^

@darexvyn: I am convinced toy store/departments are hell in disguise

@nomnomninja: Haha Henry is to cute to resist! Ealier today I was watching his strong heart with him talking about the pick up lines the Super Junior boys thought him, I was squealing like a maniac! Well until my aunt came in OTL

@KisaLee: I just love making Henry all flustered and embarassed ^^

@dirtsafan29:When aren't they cute! (Sighs) I miss them 

@jominhye_kyuwookI was actually thinking of making him confess in the roof but I didn't feel like making Henry go through that LOL

@INFINITELYaSHAWty: Thanks I try my best at making it cute ^^ what comment had you laughing me want to know \o/

@Ciinsere: Again!? But whyy? (Blushing)

tumblr_lxm2wv2qRz1qi018yo1_500.gif

Can you guess who my bias is in MBLAQ lol

I just love the way his nose scrunchs up when he raps ok ok now I am done