Real Intentions 3

Real Intentions

 

Zhou Mi had been holding onto Henry hand all the way till they got into the coffee shop, until they sat down had Zhou Mi let go of Henry’s hand.

“Sorry for dragging you here but I needed to get you alone.”

Henry was barley listening all he could think about how his skin was still tingling where Zhou Mi had touched him. A blush started to form o his cheeks again.

“Henry are you ok?”

Henry jumped back a bit when he looked up to find Zhou Mi to close for his poor heart to handle.

“Henry?”

“I’m fine! I mean I’ll go get the coffee.” Henry almost flew to the counter taking a deep breath to calm himself down.

‘Relax Henry relax or else he will end up thinking you are a very strange weird guy.’

Henry walked as slow as he possibly could without looking like a total weirdo back to where Zhou Mi was waiting for him.

“Uh I didn’t know what you wanted so I just got you regular coffee… hope that’s ok.”

Zhou Mi smiled “That’s perfectly fine Henry just sit down.”

Henry blushed and quickly sat down looking at his coffee like it would suddenly start dancing. ‘Just breath Henry you can do this. Just deep breathes.’

“Henry can I ask you something?”

Henry noticed a little pink tint on Zhou Mi’s cheeks and he was nervously playing with his hands and the coffee cup. Henry felt his heart pound against his chest “Sure, what is it?”

“Well um I hope you don’t think I’m not being to forward but… are you and Kyuhyun together?”

Henry frowned not understanding “Together?”

Zhou Mi rubbed the back of his neck nervously as he let out a chuckle “Yeah you know what I mean…” By the look Henry was giving him Zhou Mi figured he needed to elaborate.

“Are you guys going out?”

Henry couldn’t help but burst into laughter causing Zhou Mi to feel more awkward by each passing second. Once Henry caught his breathe he answered with a few giggles “Of course not! He is my best friend and nothing more.”

Zhou Mi smiled a big bright smile that sent Henry near hyperventilation ‘Oh god not again…’

“So he is single?” Zhou Mi asked with his eyes full of hope it made Henry suddenly feel sick to his stomach.

“Y-yeah why do you ask?” Henry eyes suddenly began to sting indicating he was about to cry.

Zhou Mi stuttered and looked anywhere but at Henry as he answered “Oh a friend wanted to know if he was available.”

Henry held his stomach afraid he was actually going to be sick at any moment “What friend?”

Zhou Mi smiled at Henry a bit uneasily“Now what kind of friend would I be if I gave him up. I’ll tell you some other time. Now I might need your help Henry-”

Henry abruptly stood up feeling like he was about to break at any moment “I’m sorry Zhou Mi I forgot I need to go home right away.”

Zhou Mi grabbed his hand “But Henry I need you to-”

Henry quickly cut Zhou Mi off “Sorry Zhou Mi next time.” With that Henry ran out leaving his untouched coffee on the table and a very confused Zhou Mi.

 

 

Sorry if it to short and crappy but its almost 2 am here and I'm brain dead but i wanted to update before going to bed