Real Intentions 8

Real Intentions

 

“Y-yeah what’s up?”

Ryeowook looked down not wanting to meet Henry’s searching gaze “Do… do you like Kyuhyun?”

Henry’s mouth fell open kyuhyun was going to murder him because of this “No why would you even think that!?”

Ryeowook felt his cheeks flush with embarrassment “Well… he… you… you guys are always together!”

Henry gave him a small smile “Kyuhyun is nothing more than a friend and brother to me Wookie so don’t worry.”

Ryeowook’s whole face brightened but quickly dimmed down “He doesn’t like you right?”

Henry felt like face palming himself but stopped himself and just let out a heavy sigh “No Ryeowook he doesn’t like me like that.”

“Are you sure?”

Henry bit his lip in order to stop himself from pinching Ryeowook’s cheeks “Yes in fact I know who he like and it’s defiantly not me.”

“He… he likes someone?”

Henry went into panic mode as he saw Ryewook’s eyes well up with tears “No don’t cry Wookie! Why are you crying?”

Meanwhile Kyuhyun was silently fuming next to Zhou Mi thinking of ways to kill his so called best friend that promised him he wouldn’t leave him alone with the guy next to him.

“Uh Kyuhyun are you ok?”

Zhou Mi was starting to feel very uncomfortable with Kyuhyun, Zhou Mi instantly regretted asking him when Kyuhyun turned sharply to look at him and gave him the scariest glare Zhou Mi had ever seen.

“This is all your fault!”

Zhou Mi took a surprised step back “My fault? Whats my fault?”

“This me being stuck with you!”

Kyuhyun didn’t know why but he suddenly had a huge burst of fear that Ryeowook was trying to get close to him in order to get to Henry. He quickly shook his head trying to get rid of those absurd thoughts.

“My fault! Ryeowook was the one who wanted to stay with Henry.”

Kyuhyun knew he should have held his tongue but before he could it had already slipped out “Why don’t you bother Henry he is the one with a crush on you! Leave me alone!”

With that Kyuhyun walked away he was only a few steps away when he actually realized what he had just said. His eyes widen and he quickly ran to where Zhou Mi was standing unmoving seemingly in shock that is until Kyuhyun began shaking him.

“Zhou Mi please forget everything I just said, Henry would kill me if he found out!”

Zhou Mi’s head was racing a mile a minute the only thing he could process was “Henry likes me?”

 

Hope its not too short but I haven't had time to write :( hope you like it.

Comment and subscribe ^^