Real Intentions 1

Real Intentions

 

“Henry? Yah! Henry are you listening to me!?” Henry blinked in surprise to see his best friend Kyuhyun next to him. “Hyung?”

Kyuhyun groaned “Would you stop staring at him and listen to me!” Henry  felt his face flush with embarrassment “Shut up!” He leaped of his seat to cover Kyuhyun’s mouth before anybody heard what Kyuhyun said.  “Someone could hear you!”

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes before prying Henry’s hand of his mouth “So what if they do?” At hearing no response Kyuhun realized that Henry was daydreaming about Zhou Mi again. “Aish this kid!”

Henry was back in his own world admiring Zhou Mi from afar ‘He has such nice long legs and he looks so good with his hair red, I wish h-’ Henry’s thought where abruptly cut short when he felt myself being pushed of his chair. He let out a little yelp that he will deny until his death as his hit the floor rather hard. He quickly tried to get up when he heard Kyuhyun start to laugh but as he got up he realized that the whole class was staring at him and his face burned with shame as he noticed Zhou Mi looking at him.

“Kyuhyun!”

Kyuhyun just gave him an innocent smile and went back to his psp. Henry let out a groan as he hid his face behind his arms, wishing that the ground would just eat him. “Hey Henry?”

Henry gave Kyuhyun a glare “What?”

“You should really talk to him.” Henry let his head hit the table he didn’t want to have this conversation with Kyuhyun again.

“You don’t say anything to me; I don’t see you talking to Ryeowook either!” Kyuhyun laughed at how adorable Henry was being.

“But I do talk to him. I’ll admit it not a lot but at least he knows my name.” Henry pouted, Kyuhuyn was right he was too much of a coward to even say hi to him.

Henry puffed his cheeks “It’s not fair you don’t get as nervous as I do!”

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes “it’s not like you are going to die by saying hi to him.” Henry groaned for the third time.

“You don’t know that! I might, just being close to him makes me light headed! Not everybody can be as calm when talking to their crush like you Cho Kyuhyun.”

 Suddenly a huge smile covered Kyuhyun’s face “Well for your sake I hope you’re wrong.” Henry tilded his head in confusion “What are you talking about?” Kyuhyun just laughed “Oh nothing I’ll just be going first.” With that Kyuhyun quickly gathered his stuff and practically ran out the room.

“Wait Kyuhyun! Don’t leave me!” Henry slumped back down to his seat he hated walking alone. He was about to smash his head on the table again when he heard a voice call his name. “Henry?”

‘Oh god please tell me I’m dreaming! This can’t be happening!’ He was just going to pinch himself to make sure when he felt a tap on his shoulder. “You’re Henry right?”