Chapter 29

Only You

Two years later......

Taeyeon's POV

"Yah, kids! We don't have any schedule tomorrow. So.... it's a FREE DAY!" I announced the news our manager just gave us.
"Yeah!" the two youngest members jumped around, celebrating the day off and then rushed to their individual bedrooms.
Sunny and Hyoyeon were busy dueling in a game and seemed to not care about the news I just gave them.

Tired after a long day, I threw myself on the sofa and watched whatever drama that was playing on the television.
Though, I was more concentrated in Sooyoung's conversation with Sica then I am on the TV.

"What do you plan to do tomorrow?" Sooyoung had asked.
"Don't go out. Rest at home. We have busy days ahead." I interfered.
"Nah. I think I'm gonna go to the hospital. It's been some time since I've visited Yuri."

How can I forgot that Yuri's still in the hospital?
I guess we really did move on. Except for Sica, of course.

"I will go with you." I told her.
"Me too." Sooyoung mumbled. There must be food in . That shikshin.
"Great, then. I have company. Imma go sleep now. Night." she walked off into her room which she shares with Sooyoung.
"Night, Tae. I'm going in too." Sooyoung too left to their room. 
In the living room, I sat alone, accompanied by the TV.

Time flies fast.
Two years have passed without me noticing.
We've fulfilled our dreams of getting into the same group.

Not too long ago, we debuted as a girl group of 8 members. Me, Sica, Sunny, Fany, Hyo, and Soo, along with two of our juniors, Yoona & Seohyun.
It was only a few weeks after the release of our first music video.
Our schedules were very tight. Promotions, lives, fangreetings, radio shows, photoshoots, CF fliming etc etc.
We barely had time for ourselves.
Well, that's the price we hace to pay to become a celebrity.
Sleeping late at night and waking up early the next morning. We couldn't get enough sleep.
Despite coming home late, I wonder how the maknae still can sleep at 12am sharp. Unbelievable.

We're so sorry we couldn't visit you, Yuri.
We did it. We managed to be in the same group. For you, Yuri.
Now, all we need is for you to wake up and join us.

 

Tiffany's POV

When I walk out of the toilet, I saw Taeyeon staring blankly into the television screen.
She seems deep in thought.
"Taeyeon ah. Are you watching the TV? Or is the TV watching you?" I snapped her out of her daydream as I proceeded beside her.
"Huh?" blur TaeTae.
"Something on your mind?" I sat beside her and hung my arm around her shoulder.

"Just thinking of some things." she let out a small smile. "We have a free day tomorrow. Me, Sooyoung and Sica decided to visit Yuri."
So, she was thinking about Yuri. 
"Okay." I nodded as I stood up and took her hands. Soft hands. "Let's sleep. I'm tired."

I pulled her to my room after she switched off the television, knowing that she will be sleeping with me tonight since Hyoyeon is in her room playing games with Sunny.
In the room, after closing the door, I pushed her against the wardrobe. Suddenly feeling naughty. Keke.
She gave me her surprised look and gulped after taking in a sharp breath.

"Taeyeon..." I whispered as I put my hand beside her face, on the wardrobe.
My eyes strayed from her eyes and to her lips. I leaned in closer to her face, making our bodies in contact. I could feel her irregular heartbeat.
"I miss you." With the hand that was on the wardrobe, I grabbed her neck and pulled her in for a kiss.
I let my other hand hold onto her shoulder blade before slithering it down to her waist and slipping my finger into her pants a little.
Her hands went around my back and stayed there.

"I... miss.... you... too." she said in between our lustful kisses.

 

 

TBC

 

ughhhhhhh, sorry for the short update... >.<
but don't worry.
I'll try to update tomorrow!

and sorry for putting yuri in coma.... :(

thank you again, for subscribing!
and reading.
and commenting. ^^

@ 031092 : ouch. cruel author... argh. so sorry =(

:P