☂ - -Inizio (Start)

Suguk Homestay

“It’s just so unfair,” Jongdae complains with a pout. She and Kyungsoo are in her room, hiding from the others as they eat fast food take-outs and stashed chocolate bars. They have been doing this for long now, surprisingly, no one has found out yet.

“Why don’t you try dating the guys who are after you?” Kyungsoo suggests.

Jongdae snorts, “They’re not my type. I mean, sure I’m into cute guys but they’re too obnoxious to deal with!”

“Unlike Joonmyun…” the latter starts with a smirk.

“Yeah! Unlike him that—really, I should stop.” Jongdae groans and stuffs a big chunk of double patty burger in , “he’s just so so! Urgh.”

A knock on the door came and in a speed of lightning they start to hide their food under Jongdae’s bed. They wipe their mouth clean and sprayed a little air freshener. When everything is ready, Jongdae opens the door slightly and comes face to face with Joonmyun.

“What the , man!” she exclaims in surprise her face flushed red making Joonmyun laugh. His eyes turn into cute little moon crescents with creases on the side making him look like an old man, but that doesn’t matter really, because he’s still too dang handsome for Jongdae.

“Can I come in?” Joonmyun finally asks.

Jongdae opens the door big enough for Joonmyun to enter; the latter takes it as a yes and enters.

“How can I help you? Are you going to ask for my lady advice again?”

Kyungsoo throws her a what-the-hell-is-that look with a large frown but she only shrugged.

“Not really. The boys outside are playing Xbox with aboji, they’re so noisy. I need an escape.”

“Why don’t you play with them?” Kyungsoo asks, “It looks like they’re having fun. Luhan is with them too.”

Joonmyun scrunches up his face and drops down Jongdae’s unmade bed, “Not my style.”

“Fine.” Jongdae says, “Hey Kyungsoo I forgot to tell you, do you know that guy from Yonsei’s baseball team I’ve been talking about?”

Kyungsoo ponders for a second and nods when she finally remembers him, “Yeah, why?”

“He’s asking me out.”

The latter, busy scrolling through twitter with her phone, almost drops it and she immediately turns to Jongdae for her full attention, “He did what? Are you talking about Mino?”

“I am!” Jongdae answers.

“Oh my god he’s my crush!” Kyungsoo whines, “Since when?”

“Last week? We’ve been friends for more than a month actually. You know that guy who calls himself P.O right? That guy I’m paired up with for a project?” Kyungsoo nods, “He introduced me to him when we were doing our project in the public library and bam! We’re friends!”

“You lucky bastard. Go for it!” Kyungsoo says with a pump of her fist, "I thought you just said that the guys who are after are annoying?"

"Mino's different. He's hella nice I don't even know why. I mean, he's loud and hyper around his team mates--"

"Apparently you watched one of their game and you didn't even me how dare you why--"

"It was just a practice!" Jongdae defends, "So as I was saying...me and my friend P.O were invited once and we watched since there was a mention of free food and I saw how the way he acts. But when he's around girls, he tones down a little. He's a gentleman I tell you. And wow, just wow, if you just saw him after the game--all sweaty but still good smelling--you'll think twice about the boys you like."

Kyungsoo laughed, "I'm starting to like Mino, too."

"Go find your own man to fawn over!" Jongdae glares.

"He's not even your man yet!"

There’s a long pause, everything was quiet for the moment, almost drowning out the noises the boys make downstairs. Finally, Jongdae smiled, "Yet, man

“Introduce me to him sometime.” Kyungsoo says and pulls out the foods under the bed.

“Sure.” Jongdae grins.

Joonmyun props his head on a pillow and pouts, "I'm here because i think I'm going to be less lonely. You girls are abandoning me."

"Joonmyun. Don't." Jongdae says. it's cute. 

"We're sorry, Joonie~" Kyungsoo coos, "Want some fries?"

 

 

Their long secrecy of food dates is out when Joonmyun spilled it to the other kids in the homestay when they’re having their drinking session. Now, there is a reason for the others to seek out Jongdae and Kyungsoo whenever they’re not around, so they can have what they’re having.

Kyungsoo cursed Joonmyun but the latter only laughs at her.

Jongdae only snorts and takes a long gulp of her beer. She thought of Mino suddenly. She smiled and takes another gulp. She’ll try it, she’ll make it work. Mino isn’t a bad choice.

 

__________

a/n:

hey beautiful people who are still here with me up until this chapter
this is just a quick update with roughly 900 words! it's a mark of the
start of my longer updates since i'm starting to feel my otp feels
again! and my winner feels too~ and uh i think every update will be
taking a lit~tle long because of the length...but that will only happen
next month since im going back to uni and yeah, longer chapters.

so, yeah, for people who don't know who Mino is, he's Song Min(h)o
of WINNER. and they're going to start ruining my life too /sobs.

here's King Minono guys: (tis hottie ryt hurr)