☂ - -Nice, nice body

Suguk Homestay

“Ok so maybe I know you like Kyungsoo,” Jongdae starts, saddling up next to Jongin and tucks her legs inside her large knitted sweater.

Jongin stops moving the mouse and looks at the latter with a raised eyebrow, “What?”

Jongdae rolls her eyes, “You’re far too obvious, man.” She snorts unattractively and nudges Jongin’s side, “Why aren’t you making your move.”

“Jongdae, please disturb somebody else and no—“ both hears the door open but paid no attention to it, “I don’t like Kyungsoo.” He answers with finality and the door suddenly snapped close loudly. They both turned but they didn’t see the intruder.

“Jongin, don’t deny it.” Jongdae says, earning her a weird look from Jongin but paid no heed to it, “Look Jongin, you just let your chance fly out of the window and get buried under pile of snow when you said you don’t like Kyungsoo. Wondering who came in?” Jongin nods, “It’s Kyungsoo.”

“What?!” Jongin exclaimed, suddenly on his feet.

“See. I was just actually ting on you today,” Jongdae laughed, “But you just threw yourself out of the closet!” she finishes and laughs a little too loudly much to Jongin’s annoyance. “I swear I don’t know. It was Baekhyun hurrying to get his bag.” Jongdae says, wiping away the tears that had formed on the rims of her eyes.

Jongin thunks his head on the computer table, feeling awfully stupid because he fell on Jongdae’s trap. He should’ve known better but Jongdae is such a natural speaker she could pass off as a con-woman or some sort.

 “I won’t ask why you aren’t making your move because it’s clear that the twentieth century boys who are ‘no girlfriend since birth’ are far too uh, how do I put it nicely?” she pauses, searching for the word as she stare up the ceiling, “Oh, stupid.” Jongdae nods to herself in agreement.

“Wow that’s awfully nice.”

“They’ll say ‘I’ll be happy if she is’ or ‘she’s better off with him’ or ‘I’m out of her league’ which are bull! When we all know that they’re regretting every single damn day of why the they didn’t confess.”

Jongin sighed, but she’s right. He can’t confess because it isn’t easy, just the thought of rejection pierces his heart in disappointment. Kyungsoo is just not for him, but his brain tells him otherwise that he’s lying to himself. He’d like to think that they’re for each other.

“You’re right, but I’m just taking my time alright?”

“I understand loverboy. I’m going now.” Jongdae excuses herself and lies down on his bed, “Just a nap.”

“What is personal space.” He groans out.

 

 

Boring days and practiced routines are boring for Jongdae, of course, being out-of-the-box girl she is. So she decided to tell everyone that she has a boyfriend just for the sake of their reaction.

It’s not funny how Baekhyun gawked at this when she finally told about her boyfriend of one-week from the higher year in their university. The ‘are you ing with me’ look is plastered on Luhan’s face written in neon light is annoying too. Chanyeol consoled her.

“You should know that your friends know when you’re lying or not.” Chanyeol says with a sorry look on her face.

Jongdae groans, “You’ll all see!”

Joonmyun shook his head slightly and fixes his reading glass on the bridge of his nose.

Jongdae curses under her breath as she coos mentally.

They never saw the boyfriend.

Kyungsoo noticed that whenever Luhan is at home, he buries himself in textbooks and class notes. He’ll just get out of his room whenever he needs to take a break or need to eat. It’s not like it’s odd. It just worries her. Too much studying can cause fatigue or stress. Her mother is also getting a bit worried, her father finds it normal--'you know, boy stuffs' her father, really--and the others are concerned too. They talk to him whenever he is out but never goes into his room. Being the good friend she is, she enters his room without knocking.

“Luhan, what the hell!” Kyungsoo says in surprise and immediately flees behind the door. She hears a soft laugh inside the room. Luhan is only in his boxers—he has glorious abs and biceps oh my gosh—even it’s already getting cold.

“Come in!” Luhan finally says and this time, Kyungsoo cautiously peeks inside, “Is privacy not a policy here?” he laughs.

“I’m the daughter of the owners. No privacy stuff for me.” Kyungsoo answers and chose to seat on the bed, “You’re studying too much, Han.”

The said man smiles, “I have to. I’m on scholarship.” He immediately puts a finger over his lips, “Ssh! don’t tell anyone ok?”

Kyungsoo’s lips forms into an ‘o’ and nods dumbly in compliance. Luhan is definitely the ‘it’ guy; smart, very handsome, funny and nice and a nice, nice body. She could’ve liked him if it wasn’t for the boy she already have feelings for. And he has a boyfriend so...but she's definitely having a crush on him! Who wouldn't, right?

The latter smiles at her and turns back to his books.

“Aren’t you hungry though? Lunch has passed. Umma is worried—oh! I’ll bring you lunch then!” Kyungsoo grins and immediately runs out of the room.

Luhan stares at her back and chuckles to himself. 

 

__________

a/n:

im awful arent i? haha dont blame me though, my internet connection poor at the moment
and the net provider is the one to blame. dont worry, i still have the plan to finish this even
there is the fact that luhan is leaving exo. like i give a damn. he's still counted as a member
and so is kris so please guys, hold on with me, aye? haha.

 

comments are highly appreciated! tell me how you guys like jongdae so far~