☂ - -Jam starts with J (and so is jealous)

Suguk Homestay

Luhan and Kyungsoo are coming home together now. Everyone noticed their sudden closeness; of course it isn’t surprising since they get to spend much more time together due to their internship in the hospital.

Luhan isn’t really that hard to get close to since he’s very nice and entertaining. They spent their drinking night full of laughter since Luhan has so many stories to tell. But that night, everyone’s surprised that he’s the one to take a wasted Kyungsoo in her room.

“Our rooms are next to each other,” Luhan reasons with a roll of his eyes when a certain someone gives them a knowing look, “Please, Jongdae stop.”

“What?” Jongdae asks innocently.

“Gowsh Luhan, I think I like you!” Kyungsoo slurs suddenly, surprising everyone, and slings her arms around his neck as she gets carried back inside the house, “Like really, Head Nurse Rin or is it Raine? I don’t know but she was shurprised! And oh my gawsh Luhan c’mere lemme kiss you!”

“Yeah, yeah,” Luhan rolled his eyes with a smile.

Kyungsoo’s lips didn’t touch his cheeks but she lets out a loud smooch sound, “You’re reallyyyyy cute too,” the kids saw this and they all laughed in amusement, “If I… if I just don’t like… I feel like puking.”

And they’re gone.

Baekhyun falls down on Chanyeol’s lap, laughing hysterically. He never saw this kind of Kyungsoo, ever. She always limits her drink but he doesn’t know what made her continue this time.

“Aw, I think a new couple is about to be born!” Jongdae exclaims excitedly and Chanyeol giggles, nodding her head in agreement, “Finally someone has taken the princess’ heart away!” she adds with exaggeration, her hands flinging around animatedly.

“Yeah? Kyungsoo noona won’t give in easily.” Jongin defends, knowing that Kyungsoo is still traumatized from her first love and she isn’t an easy girl to top that.

Jongdae smirked, “You might not know the odds, Jonginnie.”

“The odds will cut your hair if you don’t stop.” The younger retorts and takes a long gulp of his drink.

“Ooh feisty, how cute!” Jongdae coos and leans in to pinch Jongin’s cheek, “I won’t let him do that if I were you though,” she sing-songs softly and pulls away to take a drink.

 

 

Some of their co-nurses are getting a little annoying. Luhan thought tiredly as he talks to one of them – the fifth one he passed by – who giggles a little too much with a blinding smile on her face. He smiles back and excused himself when he saw Kyungsoo walking down the hallway, a clipboard pressed on her chest.

“How’s it going?” he asks, hands in his pockets, “That was close. God.”

“What?” Kyungsoo asks, raising an eyebrow.

“Some of the girls are getting a little too—“

“Hey Luhan!” a nurse greets from the lobby when they passed by.

He smiles, a little tight, and turns away with a sigh, “—much”

Kyungsoo giggles, “Yeah, I noticed. The night shift isn’t that bad for the others now, seeing nurse Lu walk by is enough.”

“You’re not helping,”

“It’s a compliment,” Kyungsoo retorts, “Do you have someone already?”

“Yeah,” Luhan paused suddenly, showing up a bashful smile – a very cute one and Kyungsoo can’t even deny it – when he glanced at Kyungsoo, “you.” He makes a show of biting his lower lip, his lashes fluttering as he looks down the ground and scratching his nape shyly, as if he’s confessing. Is he?

Kyungsoo blushes slightly and pushes him away, “Don’t you on me. You’re too much of a flirt.”

Luhan laughed, “I have a boyfriend.”

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened in surprise, she thought he’s straight, but she smiles nonetheless because the look in Luhan’s eyes seems happy when he starts about it, “Really? Where’s he from?”

A sigh of relief passes through Luhan’s lips, “I thought you’ll be weirded out. You know, be like the stereotypes and bash us. He’s from Seoul too, Oh Sehun is his name and he’s studying in the same university as Jongin.”

“I wish I can meet him!” Kyungsoo grins, looking up at Luhan.

“Their school will have a recital, I’m going. Maybe you can come—”

“Oh I’m going there too!”

“What are the odds,” Luhan grins.

“Hi, Luhan.” A nurse greets shyly, “Do you have plans on our break? We can grab a coffee later.”

Her friend rushes next to her, pulling her away by the arm, “Are you crazy? Can’t you see he’s with his girlfriend? Aish you’re so stupid!”

The latter blushes furiously and they bowed several times muttering ‘we’re very sorry’ before they scatter away, her friend punching her on the arm profusely.

“That was…”

“Awkward.” Luhan adds and they both laugh.

“I can get you safe from the flirting,”

“Thanks a lot.”

 

 

______________________________

a/n:

heyya! ive been out quite long because i've been busy with finals, but it's going to end soon!
but im not thrilled T T im not weird right?

the chapter title makes me think of jongdae saying that to kyungsoo or jongin lmao

that's all for now! your comments are always appreciated! <3