☂ - -Undo

Suguk Homestay

At the bus, Kyungsoo calls Jongdae and Baekhyun out for a drink. She suddenly wants a little soju in her system before going to sleep. Just a little. She needs to get everything off of her chest. She stares blankly outside after kakao-ing her friends and replays everything. She partly wishes that none of that happened.

Life has to be unfair, of all days, really.

Kyungsoo doesn’t want to think of Jongin or Seunghoon, she just wants soju and meat to calm herself so she could still face tomorrow.

She finally reached her stop; she then walks her way to the nearest restaurant who they know serves the best meat and sees her friends waiting for her, the things she want already on the table. Angels.

The nurse seats next to Baekhyun and takes a shot of his soju, “You guys will hear the saddest story of all time.” She says and stuffs with meat.

“What happened and why do we have to be outside?” Jongdae asks, abandoning her work to properly grill the meat.

“I met Seunghoon. LEE SEUNG ING HOON.”

“WHAT?!” the two exclaimed in surprise.

Apparently, they’re the only ones—and Jongin—who knows about Seunghoon and Kyungsoo’s little romance. They thought the guy had really disappeared; of course they’re also in Kyungsoo’s emotional boat for their friend almost had the perfect romance.

“I’m going to have hell for two more weeks! I’m so ed!” Kyungsoo says sadly and takes another shot of soju making her cringe at the taste but it’s a good purgative.

“Don’t be so overdramatic, Soo.” Jongdae says and returns to her previous chore, “I completely understand you. Are you guys at bad terms when you met?”

Kyungsoo shakes her head, “No. But the feelings man! My heart is—boom.

“You mean dokki-dokki.” Baekhyun supplies with a roll of his eyes, “And what do you mean two weeks? Are you telling us that—oh wow, that’s so cute!”

“Baekhyun, it’s not. We’re studying at the same school for years and I just notice him now? Or he just transferred—I’ll ask him tomorrow—in our school? Man, he just gotten so handsome. So much more.”

“Just like Jongin?” Jongdae asks.

“More than Jongin. Almost, I mean.” Kyungsoo answers and smacks herself on the forehead, “I think I’m going to have a crisis.”

“It’s better to have it early.” Baekhyun consoles her, “Well… not so early. But it’s normal.” He corrects then stuffs his face with kimchi and meat.

Jongdae smiled sadly at her friend. This is going to be a long way for them; she can’t help just yet since she’s still solving her own love problem. She too is having a crisis, but if she could help the two to be together, then she’ll do what she can.

Kyungsoo told them what happened when they met, told them he has gotten terribly handsome and how he is still so ing nice after all these years.

“He wasn’t supposed to be like that! How the hell did he maintain the guy that I liked before? HOW DARE HIM!? But but…it’s—I don’t know anymore! It’s been so long guys, so long that he gave me a time to move on and have a new interest but he comes in like a wrecking ball—“

You came in like a wrecking ball~” her friends sing in unison.

“—guys please don’t even—and my memory dam comes flooding my system. It shouldn’t be a problem but he’s my first crush, the first guy that I admitted to myself that I like.”

“But you’re in love with Jongin.” Jongdae points out.

“I know. It’s different. They’re different.” Kyungsoo says and takes another shot of soju.

“Stop, stop!” Baekhyun exclaims, “You already moved on and that’s not a problem anymore. Seunghoon is just another thing of the past; don’t get him on your present, Kyungsoo.”

The said girl nods. Baekhyun is right; she should stop tipping over in the past. But still, even her feelings for Seunghoon had dissipated years ago, there’s still a part of her that waited, and now that he came, presenting himself in a glorious form, she can’t help but to feel…different. She’s just probably imagining it, Kyungsoo tells to herself, stuffing with meat and lettuce.

“I’m sorry to pull you in guys. I just want it out of my chest.” Kyungsoo mumbles and her friends gave her a comforting smile.

“It’s ok; at least we still get to drink!” Jongdae grins.

The nurse chuckles, “You drunkard!”

“Let’s cheers, girls! For a good night!” Baekhyun says and they all clink their shot glasses together, saying ‘cheers!’ in unison.

 

The three decided to go home when they had enough of soju. Thank goodness none of them decided to get knocked out drunk by soju although the way back to the homestay is full of tipsy steps and off-tune singing.

When they reached the step to the door, they raced to the doorbell but none got the chance to press the button and instead they all fell to the ground, heaping with laughter. Chanyeol opens the door when she heard a loud thud.

“Good thing omoni and aboji are asleep.” She sighed and calls the other boys for help.

The three were untangled and led back to their rooms.

No they aren’t that drunk, they were just having fun and decided to act drunk hoping to will away Kyungsoo’s troubles. After all, that’s what good friends do right?

“Even though you’re already in fourth year of college doesn’t mean you can go outside and get drunk.” Jongin says to Kyungsoo who entered her room with a glass of water and a tablet for headache.

“Doesn’t mean you can lecture me like aboji!” Kyungsoo retorts, finally in her sleeping clothes.

Luhan comes in to also check on Kyungsoo and snort unattractively, “How’s your date?”

“It was not a date!” Kyungsoo defends.

“You know what Jongin, that girl over there kakao-ed me that she’ll be going ahead with Dr. Lee.” He adds with a grin, “He’s very handsome, though. Go for it.”

Kyungsoo throws Luhan a glare, prompting him to shut up.

“There goes my cue. Good night! Call me tomorrow if you need to have the hangover soup, ok?” Luhan says with a smile. At least he’s still a nice oppa.

“Dr. Lee, huh? Date, huh? Really now, you’re leaving me out?”

“It’s not that! He’s just an old friend. We just met earlier and we decided to talk about our lives!” Kyungsoo explains.

“I was just kidding, calm down. Why didn’t you invite me to drink though? I feel insignificant suddenly.” Jongin pouts.

Kyungsoo opens to say something but decides against it. She can’t say that it’s confidential since Jongin knows many of her secrets. She suddenly felt guilty but it’s not for Jongin to know though! But there is no good reason why she didn’t invite Jongin earlier…damn.

“I’m sorry.” The nurse mumbles, “But you know, they’ve been bugging me to try to get drunk outside the house and I’m in the mood to do so tonight.”

“While you’re training on mornings?” Jongin snorts, “That’s reaaaaal healthy.”

“Pfft. As if you’re any better!” Kyungsoo retorts and sticks her tongue out, “I’m going to sleep. Good night, loser.”

“Good night, ugly. May you have a bad headache tomorrow!” Jongin says and hurriedly turns off the lights before going, laughing when Kyungsoo shouted ‘you !’ after him.

Kyungsoo lies on her bed, wrapping herself under the comforting warmth of her duvet.  She closed her eyes and tries to will of her thoughts away. Thank goodness they had soju for tonight, or else, she’ll be having trouble of sleeping.

 

 

________________

a/n:

i know that i said im going to make long chapters but
haha, alas, it was hard. maybe i just lack the feels?
maybe not, im just making reasons. hah oh crap i
need to smash my head on a wall. but yeah anyway,
the length of this fic is...unclear. but i wont make it
more than 30 chaps.

that's it! comments are defs appreciated with my whole heart lovelies~ <3

Have a happy christmas too everyone~