Mark & Jinyoung Make Up

I'll Be There

Mark made his way to the classroom. He was feeling so nervous while he made his way there because this was it. He was going to tell Jinyoung once and for all that he liked him and that he was potentially in love with the guy. Mark was running all these scenarios in his head to see what the best way to go about it was but before anything clear popped in his head, he found himself at the door of the classroom. Mark took a deep breath and opened the door to find Jinyoung sitting in his chair lying across the desk as if taking a nap, earphones in his ears.

“Jinyoung,” Mark called out for the younger. When no response came, Mark marched up towards him and managed to spot doodling in Jinyoung’s notebook and he could swear the words Mark and idiot were all over the page before Jinyoung got up into a sitting position and closed the notebook.

“What are you doing here?” Jinyoung asked pulling the earphones out of his ears.

“I was looking for you, can we talk?”

“We’re talking now,” said Jinyoung.

“That’s not what I mean. I want to talk to you; I want to know what I did for you to be ignoring me.”

“I’m not ignoring you, I told you, I have to study.” Jinyoung opened his notebook to his notes for effect.

“Well I want to talk because I can’t go on like this any longer,” Mark tried to explain but Jinyoung was only staring at his open notebook ignoring him. Mark then snatched the book from his desk and closed it, gaining Jinyoung’s attention.

“Give it back.”

“Not until you hear what I have to say.”

“I don’t want to hear what you have to say,” Jinyoung said getting up to try and retrieve his notebook from Mark’s hands.

“No, you’re going to hear me out,” Mark said putting the notebook behind his hands. Jinyoung moved closer to try and reach behind Mark to get his book, but Mark moved to avoid him.

“I’m not playing Mark, give it back.”

“I told you, no, not until you tell me why you’re ignoring me.”

“This! This is why I’m ignoring you as you put it; you are being so childish right now.” Jinyoung was getting very frustrated and annoyed at Mark but more at the fact that he still had no clue how Jinyoung felt about him but he couldn’t say it out loud because he didn’t know if Mark shared his feelings and desires.

“So it has nothing to do with all the questioning of us going out, does it?”

“What? No –now give me my book back.” Jinyoung tried once again, reaching over to get his notebook from Mark’s hands. When he was within reach and close to Mark’s face, Mark confessed.

“I think I’m in love with you,” Mark said bluntly because there was no other way he thought he could say it.

“What?” Jinyoung said genuinely confused at Mark’s confession of feelings, but he thought that maybe he was only hearing what he wanted to hear. Mark took this moment to lean over and peck Jinyoung’s lips. Jinyoung pulled back a little startled because holly that felt so real and he didn’t think he was awake.

“I said –”

“I know what you said, are you serious right now? This isn’t one of your little jokes?”

“No and I know you like me too, Youngjae said –”

“Shut up!” Jinyoung ordered as he moved onto Mark, locking his lips with the latter and pulling him into a passionate kiss. Mark let the notebook drop from his hands as he reached over to pull Jinyoung closer to him because all those times they teased each other were coming back to him and the thoughts he had back then were suddenly resurfacing.

“Wait,” Mark said pulling away because things were escalating too fast, not that he really mind, but they were still in classroom and he didn’t really like the idea of getting caught with his pants down. “Is that a yes?”

“Yes,” Jinyoung smirked as he leaned in to steal another kiss, “you idiot; do I have to resort to this for you to understand how I feel about you.” Another kiss ensued. "Because I wouldn't mind actually."

"Yeah, me neither." Mark pulled Jinyoung towards him, their bodies colliding and a passionate frenzy of kissing and rubbing up against each other commenced once more. Both males fraught for dominance as they pulled and pushed one another against chairs and tables making their way up the classroom towards Mrs. Kim's desk where Mark got the upper hand and pinned Jinyoung down, lips still connected and arms locked in place on the sides by Mark's own fists. 

Jinyoung began squirming under Mark causing the latter to relinquish his hold on his hands. Jinyoung used his new freedom of hands to go and caress Mark's head, slowly moving his hands down his body until he reached his stomach. Jinyoung pulled at Mark's sweater, exposing his pale skin in the process; Mark shivered at the feel of cool air connecting with his body and when Jinyoung's fingers grazed his skin, Mark made a ing motion downwards because Jinyoung's fingers felt just as cold. After a few seconds, Mark relaxed to the touch and Jinyoung continued his exploration, hands feeling the outlines of Mark's abs and slowly moving down his body till they reach his waist line. Mark was certain of what Jinyoung was thinking because he was thinking the same thing, hell he thought about this more times than he cared to admit.

"Jinyoung wait," Mark said stopping Jinyoung's hands from going down any further and feeling the starting to form. "I don't think this is a good idea, we're in a classroom, on top of our teacher's desk." The door sliding open startled both Jinyoung and Mark, the latter pushing himself off Jinyoung and placing his feet on the ground.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean —I'll just come back later," said a female student shyly, eyeing Jinyoung who was lying on the teacher's desk and Mark who had gotten off him as soon as she walked in. 

"No it's okay," said Jinyoung getting off the desk and joining Mark on the side, "we were just —we..."

"It's okay, I get it. I'm new but people have told me the scoop about you two," she said blushing.

"The scoop?" Mark questioned. The girl walked over to her desk and got what she had come for, then she made her way back out stopping before closing the door.

"By the way you guys look cute together." Jinyoung and Mark smiled at her because she seemed okay and not like the nasty mean girls that infested their school.

"Thanks." They said in unison, causing her to laugh at their cuteness. 

"But—" Jinyoung started.

"Don't worry I won't say anything." Jinyoung smiled at her as a thanks. "Bye." She waved goodbye and closed the door, leaving a very embarrassed Jinyoung and Mark.

"Maybe next time we should lock the door," Mark said nonchalantly. Jinyoung turned to look at him, eyes judging him so hard.

"You're an idiot," Jinyoung said playfully, leaning over to steal one final kiss before storming off out of the classroom, Mark close behind.


A/N: Hi so this is sort of a little filler chapter that was sort of requested. I was going to initially put something in about what Mark and Jinyoung talked about before they kind of made it official, but ended up omitting it instead. SO here is something I wrote if your interested and just a P.S. MarkJin are nothing like Youngjae and Jackson, they don't like circling around, they get to the point.

Also sorry if this is crappy and all that but I'm doing all this on my iPad like right now and I have to go to bed cuz I'm so tired like I haven't been getting enough rest these days so sory for typos and all that.

K bye └(^o^)┐