Ten

I'll Be There

For days now Jinyoung was hell bent on ignoring Mark at all costs because the mere sight of the latter made Jinyoung furious. Mark on the other hand was getting annoyed and starting to reach his boiling point; there was so much that the guy could take before he too acted out.

“I just don’t get him,” Mark said frustrated because once again Jinyoung was too busy ‘studying’ to make it to lunch with them.

“Mark, I think you know exactly why he has been ignoring you,” said Youngjae memorizing the page on the book he was reading before he shut it close.

“Has this been going on since the library incident?” Jackson asked from the side. He had been spending more time with the trio but of lately it was just Mark and Youngjae who he hung out with.

“Yeah…” said Mark not completely sure he was comfortable enough talking to Jackson about these things; Mark didn’t think Jackson was the best guy to give out advice anyway.

“Like I said you have to tell him, like now. This is the whole reason he is ignoring you.”

“It’s all Jaebum’s fault,” Mark said mad that he was in this predicament all because of the class clown.

“In his defense, he did manage to see right through you guys,” Youngjae said laughing that even someone like Jaebum could be so in the loop. “So go talk to him, if this is what you want then tell him because I can assure you one hundred percent that the only reason he is mad is for that exact same question Jaebum asked the both of you.”

“What question?” Mark asked clueless.

“If you guys were dating,” Jackson quickly answered because even though he was the new guy in school, he already knew a few things here and there; gossip traveled everywhere around the school halls. Mark blushed a little because yes, he wanted that to be the case. He wanted to be able to hold Jinyoung in his arms and for it to mean something more than friendship. 

"Yeah, that question," Youngjae stated picking up his book and returning to his reading. Mark sat there for a second, thinking of what he could say to Jinyoung, how he could tell him how he felt, but first he had to go find him. As if Youngjae knew exactly what Mark was thinking he told him where Jinyoung was spending his time 'studying'; "he's in the classroom."

"Thanks Youngjae, I own you one," Mark said getting up and heading over towards the classroom, but before he was out of reach, he stopped and called Youngjae's attention. "Youngjae, don't forget our deal, I'm doing my part, do yours." Mark ran towards the classroom leaving a blushing Youngjae with the cause of his skin coloration, Jackson.


Awkward, awkward, and more awkward. That was the only way to describe how Youngjae felt at the moment. Here he was alone with Jackson for the first time since the college counselor meeting and he was blushing of all things. Since then, Jackson and him hadn't spent time alone together so there was never talk about personal lives. Youngjae did remember the deal he made with Mark and now Mark was off fulfilling his part while Youngjae was left behind to do the same; all he had to do was reach out and take Jackson's hand.

"Jackson," Youngjae said very calmly, it almost scared him how composed that had come out. Jackson turned to look at him. They were sitting right across from each other but all the time Jackson would try to not stare too much, he didn't want to scare Youngjae off again. 

"Yeah," Jackson responded just as calm. Youngjae noticed that Jackson was reading his notes, studying like any good student would do and it gave him an idea.

"Are you having a hard time with any particular subject?" Youngjae asked placing his book down again.

"Oh, no don't worry, I can figure it out. All I need is a few more hours of studying," Jackson said not trying to impose on Youngjae. 

"You know I can help you with studying if you want. I hear I'm best student in our class."

"Yeah let's not forget I was the one that taught you how to study," Jackson said jokingly. 

"If memory serves me right, I think that was your brother, not you," Youngjae blurted out and regretted those words immediately. How could he talk like that to Jackson, bringing up his dead brother like that was so uncool of him. "Oh my God, I didn't mean it like that."

"No it's okay I know what you meant, and it's true, he was the one that taught us how to study." Jackson fell silent after that because he never talked about his brother, it always caused him pain to remember him because he missed him so much. But with Youngjae it was more of difficult because he too knew his brother. Jackson would say that Youngjae had also become like a brother to his brother and maybe he too felt a slight pain talking about him. 

"Jackson, I'm sorry." The bell rang at that moment and Jackson was the first to get up off the bench. 

"Youngjae I told you already, I get it, I know what you meant and I know that you would never disrespect the memory of my brother. He meant a lot to you as well." Youngjae had begun to get watery eyes, but he remembered that he wouldn't cry again so he stopped himself.

"He did."


A/N: Here is a small update guys and omg im progressing little by little and well its chapter 10 already :)

I have reached chapter 10 so here is TenTen to celebrate =)

Tenten_Gif.gif

Here is fetus Hyukie for yall cuz he is so cute and argh....

tumblr_mx3vp04Fj31sm1g8eo2_r1_250.gif

OK bye cuz ma family is home and they gonna disturb my zen life hehe