Eleven

I'll Be There

Ok so hi all that so this I'm here at my table eating a small cereal cuz u know cereal rocks... 

Anyways so in honor of GOT7 having a comeback which I was so excited when the news went about (though I'm worried u know, they need to rest) but I'm excited none the less so I will update again today

another reason why I'm celebrating, well DONGHYUK made the team or well more like he had better made the team or I would have had a fit, anyways I digress, so yeah update a bit later

\(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/

Thanks readers └(^o^)┐└(^o^)┐└(^o^)┐   


 

"That was sooo hard,"Jinyoung expressed his frustration by pulling at his hair. 

"I felt like every word she said was coming in one ear and going out the other," Mark said, pulling on his ears for dramatic effect.

"You look so cute with elf ears," Jinyoung stated moving to pulled up on Mark's ears once more.

"Even I was having a hard time understanding," Youngjae said defeated. 

"What, the all knowing, all mighty powerful Youngjae didn't get the lesson," said Jinyoung moving away from Mark's ears to cup Youngjae's head and make as if he were kissing his brain by pecking at his head. "Please mighty brain, don't abandon us in our time of need."

"Stop it," Youngjae laughed as he pushed Jinyoung away, his sense of humor was back. It was nice to see that things between him and Mark were okay now, well by the looks of it, it was better than okay, they were finally a thing, an item and Jinyoung couldn't look happier, but so did Mark. "No but in all seriousness, I didn't get she said."

"That's kind of a bummer because I was planning on asking you to tutor me," Jaebum stated approaching the group by the rear, everyone turned back because although the project had been done and over with for days now, Jaebum kept on clinging to them; he found the weirdest excuses to try and be around the quartet, maybe he needed friends. 

"Sorry JB, but maybe next time," Youngjae said honestly because he wouldn't actually mind tutoring Jaebum, he saw the potential the latter had and he would encourage Jaebum to pursuit his education.

"I was just playing, remember, I don't do the whole studying thing. Well catch you foursome later," Jaebum stated walking on forward but stopping when the words he said caught up to him, he turned back. "Are you guys having foursomes?" Youngjae, Jinyoung, Mark, and Jackson all stared in disbelief at Jaebum because the guy really knew what to say.

"What the !" Jinyoung stated.

"JB come on," said Youngjae.

"Yeah man, what's your problem?" said Mark.

"Hey I was just asking a simple question because it looks like you’re all getting along better these days. Anyways see you guys around and if you ever consider a fifth person, I'm open to it." Jaebum walked away with a smile on his face because he really enjoyed making people get flustered. 

"So you guys up to it?" Jackson asked throwing them all into confusion.

"What?" asked Youngjae horrified.

"What Jaebum said," Jackson answered jokingly. Youngjae began to change color but it stopped when Jinyoung burst into a hysterical laughter.

"No thanks, I think I'll pass. Why don't you ask Youngjae though, he is free now that he has nothing to study seeing as he didn't get anything from class today.”

"Oh right about that, I actually understood the lesson, it wasn't that hard," Jackson said recalling their lesson. 

"You did?" Youngjae asked in disbelief because not even he got it, but Jackson did. It's not that he thought Jackson was stupid, because he knew just how smart he really was, but it just kind of surprised him. 

"Yeah don’t act so surprised; I wanted to tell you guys that I can tutor you if you want?"

"Nah, I'll pass, but why don't you help Youngjae out I'm sure that if he gets it then we'll get it, right Mark?" 

"Yeah, Youngjae has this talent of explaining things and one understanding, so if he gets it then he can then help us, right Youngjae?" Mark said turning to his friend, who felt ganged upon at the moment.

“I suppose…”

“Okay then I’ll come over to your house at around 7:30, is that okay?” Jackson asked directing his question at Youngjae; Youngjae simply nodded.


Youngjae was getting anxious as the time passed. It seemed that the closer the clock reached 7:30, the more anxious he got. It was ridicules that he was feeling like this, but then again this would be the first time Jackson would be in his room after what had happened the last time. The memory of that kiss made him blush even though he was the only one in the room, but he couldn’t help but think about it; he got so lost in the memory that the time had passed him by and the door bell was suddenly ringing.

Youngjae ran downstairs to get the door, but when he got there his mother was already reaching for the handle to pry the door open and see who it was.

“Jackson,” Mrs. Choi said thrown off by his sudden appearance. She would have hoped to never see that boy again, it only made memories of the past come back and she didn’t like thinking about that. “What brings you here?”

“Oh, good evening Mrs. Choi,” Jackson greeted the woman with a bow, “I was looking for Youngjae, is he home?”

“I’m here, come on in,” Youngjae exclaimed from the stairs. Mrs. Choi turned around and let Jackson enter her house. “Jackson is here to help me study some things I didn’t get in class today.”

“Yes, I was reminding Youngjae to not forget who it was that taught him how to study in the first place,” Jackson said to Mrs. Choi.

“Really, who was that?” Mrs. Choi asked amusingly.

“My brother.”

“His brother.” Both Jackson and Youngjae said at the same time and then burst into a laughing fit. Mrs. Choi on the other hand was not too happy to hear of that boy in her house. The smile on her face vanished and she quickly made her way back to the kitchen.

“Dinner is in an hour,” Mrs. Choi shouted from the kitchen and when she heard the footsteps of her son going back into his room, she cried silently because an innocent boy had died and she hated him, but she also despised the fact that she hated him to begin with, he had done nothing wrong, except be born. Seeing Jackson rely made her feel angry that his family had come back; she was just starting to forget it all and put it behind her. 


A/N: So I know that this chapter is super small but whatever I am curently writing right now so I just wanted to post this real quick so yeah here it is and I will get back to writing now because it is time that I start getting into the drama hehe ok bye y'all or is it ya'll? I dont know