Chapter 7

Saint and Sinner

'Oppa, I miss you' a girl said to Junjin on the phone.

To the girl, Junjin is her boyfriend but to Junjin, she's just a toy. Nowadays, Junjin always gets bored so he wants someone to play with. So he just accepts those desperate girls and 'plays' with them. 

'Miss you too baby girl' Junjin said sweetly.

While they are having a very sweet talk, Junjin hears a cries coming from the corridor. When he looks, he saw Andy who was being bullied by bunch of guys. He immediately hangs up and lashes towards the guys.

'Give it back! It's important!' Andy said while jumping to grab a bunch of papers from one of the guys's hand.

Andy is already used to be bullied. Maybe because his appearance looks weak and not manly. He usually ignores them but not today because the papers that they are holding is very important and he needs to send them by today.

The guy 'accidentally' threw the papers out from the window. And to make things worst, it is a raining day. 'Oh ! Sorry Mr Secretary... My hands slipped' the guy smirked.

Andy's heart dropped and so is his body. He could feel tears are going to come out from his eyes but he still manage to keep it in. Suddenly, he heard a shout.

'YAH!!' Junjin shouted when he saw the guy's doing.

The bunch of guys turned pale when they saw Junjin so they quickly runs off leaving Andy behind. Andy looked up and saw Junjin. 'Mr Silver Eyes!' Andy exclaimed.

Junjin blushed slightly and bends down on his knees to wipe Andy's tears which are flowing like a waterfall. 'The real name is Junjin by the way' he chuckled at his new nickname. He then stayed with Andy in that position for a few minutes.

After Andy calmed down, Junjin pulled the younger guy to stand. When he was about to say something, his phone rings and looking at the caller ID, he frowned.

'I told you that I'll call you later!' Junjin hissed at the desperate girl who is on the line and hangs up.

Andy blinked his eyes and said 'You should talk to the person... Maybe it's important' 

'She's not important at all... So what happened?' Junjin straight away asked.

'Those bunch of guys threw my papers outside the window. I could just pick them up but it's raining' he pouted and to Junjin, that is the cutest pout he has ever seen.

'But oh well! I can just do it once again... No big deal!' he smiled widely. Junjin is amazed by his positive attitude.

'Is it important?' Junjin asked while they are heading towards the student council's room.

'Yes, it's for the submission for this year's carnival event'

'When's the due date?' 

'Today'

'WHAT?! How are you going to do them all over again?!' Junjin raised his voice a bit. He saw the papers that bastards were holding. And it was stacks of them! 

'I'm going to do them now... I'm pretty sure that I have time' Andy just chuckled stupidly because he and Junjin both know that he won't make it on time.

Junjin darkened his face when the faces of the bastards appeared in his mind. 'Andy, I'll come back later... Just go finish your work okay' Junjin smiled and walked away.

Junjin is looking for the bastards until someone called his name.

'Junjin-ah!' a voice called.

When Junjin turned around, he saw his beloved hyung who is running towards him. 'Minwoo hyung!' Junjin smiled.

Then later the other two, Dongwan and Eric came. 'We are going to grab a bite at the usual place... Let's go' Minwoo smiled and pulled Junjin's arm but he won't budged.

'Eh? What's wrong Junjin?' Minwoo asked.

'Hmm... I have something to do hyung... I'm so sorry' Junjin looks down not he floor as he is scared that his hyungs would be mad at him.

'Don't be... We understand Jin-ah' Eric smiled.

'Yah, don't be! So I guess we can go now... Bye bye Junjin' Minwoo said and started to drag Dongwan out from the school.

Junjin just laughed at the sight. After they left, Junjin wanders around the school to find them. And as expected, there they are, behind the school compound. 

'Yah, I have some business to settle with you!' Junjin shouted while walking towards the frozen guys. They are too shocked to see Junjin there. 

'Hmm... What...business?' they stuttered.

'Don't play dumb'

'About the guy? He's nothing Junjin, we always bully him but he's okay with it... I'm serious!' the tallest guy said.

Junjin's blood boils and his heart rate increased tremendously. He tsk and said 'I hate people who choose wrong words to use' 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knock knock knock

'Andyy' Junjin said when he saw Andy who was typing something in the computer.

'Junjin?' Andy asked. He didn't expect to see Junjin in the student council even though he said he'll come back later.

'I have something to give you... Wait' Andy tilted his head and stared at Junjin blankly. 

Then Junjin dragged some guys in the student council. When Andy looks closely, it was his bullies from just now. What are they doing here?

'They will help you with your work' Junjin explained as if he could read Andy's mind.

'What?! Why?' Andy shocked.

'Because of these bastards, you have to stay at school late' 

'W-whatt?' 

'Just tell them what to do and they will do it' Junjin turned to look at the guys and glared at them 'Right guys?' 

The guys nodded. They don't want to get beaten up by Junjin anymore. They could feel their whole body ache from the beatings just now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Junjin, hurry up!!' Andy said.

Andy grabbed Junjin to make the older guy run with him. Junjin felt a tingle feel inside him and he immediately blushed. Luckily Andy doesn't look at him while he's blushing because if he does, it would be really embarrassing. 

'Teacher! Here's the report!' Andy shouted when he opened the office door.

Both Andy and Junjin are panting for air as they have run opposite buildings. The teacher, Mr Kim was startled by Andy's voice and he doesn't realise Junjin who is standing behind the younger guy.

'What report?' 

'Carnival submission' Junjin helps Andy to say as the younger guy is still panting. 

Mr Kim was stunned to see Junjin there but doesn't say anything. 'But it is due on next Monday... Don't you remember Lee Andy?' Mr Kim asked with a weird look.

Andy and Junjin looked at each other before saying...

'WHAT?! NEXT MONDAY?!'