Chapter 16

Saint and Sinner

Since the school has reopened, Hyesung was not looking forward to it because he hates school. Who doesn't right?

He went to his locker to take some books before heading to his class. When he opened his locker, he sighed. There were a lot of chocolates and love letters addressed to him. He is annoyed that people would send these kind of things to him as he thinks it is such a waste of time. But unfortunately, he is raised to treat people nice so he took the stuffs and put them into his bag. Luckily his bag was empty.

After that, he straight went to class and sat at his place. Since he doesn't like to socialise with his classmate (because he is an awkward guy), he has made it clear that he wants to sit alone at the corner of the class. Unfortunately, people especially his classmates keep bothering him.

'Hyesung, how was your holidays?'

'I bet you went to US to visit your family!'

'How was it? Was it fun?'

These were the typical questions people would ask especially after the holidays. Every holidays. 

Then, the first lesson starts. It was boring since it's Maths lesson and Hyesung hates Maths. 

During recess, Hyesung went to see Andy and he thanked God that both secondary levels recessed at the same time. Hyesung found Andy in the cafeteria and he saw a change in Andy's face. The last time they met which was 2 days ago, Andy seemed fine.

'Hey, Andy. Are you okay?' Hyesung asked concerned.

'Huh? What?' Andy flustered.

Hyesung raised one of his eyebrows and asked again 'I said, are you okay? You look weird' 

'I'm okay but I'm not'

'What? Try explaining it to me'

'Someone confessed to me just now'

'So?' Hyesung asked weirdly.

He didn't understand why Andy would be like this. It's kinda a normal thing when people confess to Andy. Andy is a nice and a cute guy in everyone's eyes and that's why he always got a lot of confessions especially from older girls. 

'It's a guy and he was the one I tried to save when I was chased by the girls last month'

'What?!' Hyesung was in disbelief.

He knew about the story and he also knew that Andy has a little bit crush on the 'guy'.

'Tell me everything' Hyesung said and Andy did.

He told Hyesung from A-Z and Hyesung just nodded in response.

'Woah, a major playboy huh?' Hyesung said.

Andy nodded.

'I think what you did is right. Because if he truly mean it, he really does likes you. Just keep calm and pretend like nothing happened. And never let your guard down especially when he's a playboy' Hyesung winked at the younger guy.

'Thanks hyung!' Andy hugged Hyesung tightly. 

'Yah I've told you not to hug me right?!'

'But you like hugs from me' Andy cheekily said.

Hyesung just scoffed and when the bell rang, he excused himself to go back to class.

Before he went, he said 'Anyways, I'm happy for you Andy... Genuinely' 

When he was walking to his class, he recalled his conversation with Andy earlier. He kinda admitted that he was a little bit jealous of Andy because his 'crush' likes him back.

Some part of him wants his 'crush' to like him too. But who? 

He admits that he has a crush on Eric ever since he met Eric on holidays last week. He get to see the nice side of Eric that he believes no one ever seen. But at the same time, the crush of Hyesung likes to annoy him so much that Hyesung feels like he wants to kill Eric with a big knife. 

After the bell rang, he went inside his class.

'Hyesung, the teacher is absent' the class president said as soon as Hyesung stepped inside.

'Oh okay, thanks' Hyesung smiled.

When he sat down, the chair suddenly broke loudly and he fell. Everyone in the class looked at him and some of them wanted to laugh but they pitied Hyesung who was in pain. 

'Omg, Hyesung! Are you okay?!' a girl quickly went by Hyesung's side to help him to stand up.

'Yeah, I'm fine' Hyesung smiled but at the same time, he was pissed at the person who did this.

He looked at his classmates and saw some of then trying to suppress their laugh. Hyesung tried to remain calm and managed to ask 'Who did this?' 

No one answered until a guy said 'I don't know, man but I'm sure it's not us... Before I went to the cafeteria, I saw the Black Brothers around the corner next to our class' 

Then, at the exact moment, Hyesung's blood boiled. He knew exactly who pulled the prank. ERIC MUN.

'YAH, THAT BASTARD!! I'M GOING TO BEAT HIM UP!!' Hyesung yelled that made his classmates surprised and shocked. They never see this side of Hyesung.

The furious Hyesung went out from the class to find Eric.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Faster guys, the bell is going to ring soon!' Eric said as they were walking in a high speed to Hyesung's class.

Today, Eric decided to launch his plan on bullying the slender guy. 

'Guard here! Don't let anyone see us' Eric ordered.

'Yeah yeah, we get it... We've done this before okay' Minwoo scoffed.

'Good' Eric replied and went inside Hyesung's class.

Since Eric had been in Hyesung's class before, he knew exactly where Hyesung sits. He took out his screwdriver that he brought from home and started to loosen the chair. Then after he checked that everything is in place, he went out.

'Done! Let's go!' Eric said after he heard the bell rang.

At the rooftop...

'Don't you worry if he knows it's you?' Junjin asked.

'Nope... Plus he will know it's me' Eric cooly said.

'How?' 

'Because I said that I'm going to bully him last week'

'Last week?' Minwoo asked.

'I mean... Before the holidays... You heard it wrongly' Eric stuttered.

Minwoo, Junjin and Dongwan scoffed.

Then they heard a loud bang at the rooftop's door and a shout.

'ERIC MUN, YOU BASTARD!!' 

'Told you that he'll knows' Eric said and stood up to 'welcome' the furious Hyesung.

'Yes, Hyesungie?' 

'YAH, DON'T CALL ME THAT!!' 

'But I want to call you that and I will... So, what do you want?'

'YOU DARE TO ASK ME THAT?! YOU BASTARD, YOU UNSCREWED MY CHAIR DIDN'T YOU?!' 

'Who says I did it'

'DON'T PLAY DUMB ERIC MUN! YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU'RE GONNA BULLY ME!!'

Eric took a few steps in front to stand closer to Hyesung and he leaned forward to look at Hyesung.

'Looks like someone remembered about it... Pretty obvious that you think about me everyday' Eric scoffed.

Hyesung was starting to blush, he pushed Eric away as usual and stuttered.

'Who says?! I...didn't think about you...at all... And don't try to change the topic idiot!' Hyesung flustered.

'Yeah yeah, whatever... Told you that I'm going to bully you'

'You little piece of !! Just wait... I'M GOING TO GET MY REVENGE!!' Hyesung yelled and started to walked away.

He halted when he heard his name was called.

'Hyesungie!' Eric called.

When he turned around and shouted at Eric, the older guy smirked and winked at him making Hyesung flustered.

'What? Just a wink and you instantly stood there frozen?' Eric smirked.

'Please' Hyesung scoffed and walked away trying to calm his self down from blushing too hard.

Eric smiled at the sight and returned to his friends. 

'Woah, he is...' 

Before Junjin was about to finish his words, Eric said...

'Different... Yes, he's different'