Chapter 10

Saint and Sinner

'No, it's okay... I can handle it' Eric grinned and walked to the beautiful guy's class leaving the rest behind.

'Oh okay then... Let's go guys' Dongwan said as Eric left and he took Minwoo's hand into his.

Junjin had walked in front but Minwoo won't budged. 

'What's wrong babe?' Dongwan asked.

Junjin halted and went to Minwoo and gave the shorter guy a weird stare.

'Do you think what I'm thinking?' Minwoo grinned.

'Oh no no no' Junjin said.

'But I have a feeling that this is something different' Minwoo persuaded.

'I'm going with my boyfriend. What about you Jin-ah?' Dongwan said and that made Minwoo grinned wider.

Junjin sighed and said 'Can't believe that you would listen to your dumb boyfriend hyung'

'Yah, I'm not dumb!' Minwoo angrily said.

'No, you're not... You're stupid' 

'Dongwan-ah!!' Minwoo cried.

'My special stupid' Dongwan grinned.

That instantly made Minwoo grinned as well meanwhile Junjin cringed at the weird-yet-adorable couple in front of him. 

Then they walked toward Hyesung's class and saw students coming out from there. Seeing that made then more curious so after finding the perfect spot to spy on Eric, they tried to eavesdrop. Luckily Eric and Hyesung were shouting at each other but some of the words they couldn't hear properly.

Then Hyesung came out from the class.

'Quick, hide!!' Minwoo hurried said.

'Hyung, shhhh' Junjin hissed at his noisy senior.

Few minutes later, Hyesung came back with a towel and a hot drink in his hands and a small smile on his face. Minwoo dragged Dongwan and Junjin to move closer to he class to see a clearer image. Their jaws dropped when they saw Hyesung who was drying Eric's wet hair.

'W-what the heck happened?' Minwoo broke the unbelievable atmosphere. They just couldn't believe that Eric would let Hyesung do that to him. 

'Are they dating?' Junjin asked.

'I don't think so... Because remember when they first met? They fought' Dongwan explained.

'Yeah and I believe that Eric hyung would tell us everything' 

'I have an idea!' Minwoo said and took out his phone. When texting, Dongwan and Junjin looked at his phone.

*Yah Eric, where are you?! If the guy is a pain in the , just beat the crap out of him!*

'Done!' Minwoo grinned

Then few seconds later, a reply came and they quickly checked.

*Can't find him but if I will, I would kill him! Don't worry but just don't come to his class... I'm scared that he'll run away*

They all smirked at Eric's reply. That was the lamest excuse that he could give. Minwoo tsk and said 'Eric Eric, you're so stupid. You think that we are stupid like you is it?' 

Dongwan chuckled and said 'Hahaha, let's go guys. Don't want to disturb the new lovebirds'

Before they started walking, Junjin took out his phone and took a picture of Eric and Hyesung. In the picture, Hyesung was tenderly drying Eric's hair while Eric has a small smile on his face.

'Yah can't believe that my Junjin is smart' Minwoo ruffled Junjin's hair.

'Yah! I'm always smart' Junjin pouted.

When on the way to their respective class, Junjin saw Andy with lots of books. Junjin excused himself and said that he needs to see his 'girlfriend'. Minwoo and Dongwan smirked and let him be.

Junjin was relieved and went to help Andy. 'Here let me help' Junjin said and took the books from Andy's hand.

'You don't have to' Andy said but Junjin kept insisting.

'Where do you want to go?' Junjin asked.

'Library, to return these books' 

'You really like to read books huh?' 

'No, these are not mine'

'Meaning?'

'My classmates asked me to help them and since I'm free, I help'

'That's not asking for help. That's bullying' 

'Says the one who likes bully people'

'Yah!' Junjin pouted.

'Hahaha sorry. I know you're a good kind of bully' 

'Obviously' Junjin scoffed.

When they arrived at the library, Andy lead Junjin to a section where he needs to return. And Andy, being kind as always willingly want to help to put the books the shelf himself. Junjin helped him since the books were so many.

'Do...' 

Before Andy could say anything, Junjin held his shoulder and stood so close in front of him. Andy was blushing as he didn't know what happen. The distance between him and Junjin is so close that Andy thinks that Junjin could hear his heartbeat.

'Geez, you should be more be careful Andy-ah!' Junjin scolded but in a gentle tone.

Then Andy knew what happened ; a book nearly hit his head. 

'Hehe, thank you Jin-ah' Andy grinned

That moment, Junjin could feel that his heart rate increased like a volcano. Andy on the hand was staring at the frozen Junjin.

He waved his hand in front of Junjin and said 'Hmm, if you want... Do you want to eat with me? Because I'm starving' but seeing Junjin still froze he quickly said 'But if you're busy or don't want, it's okay!' 

'NO! I want but let's eat somewhere else' Junjin hurried said after seeing Andy's pout.

After buying some food at the cafeteria, they hang at the rooftop. Junjin was amazed by Andy's appetite. Even though Andy is quite small, he sure do eat a lot. 

'Wow, you sure eat a lot for a small guy!'

'I have to be strong!'

Junjin chuckled at his words and said 'Why?'

'Because... I look weak' Andy said weakly.

'No, you're not! You're...cute' Junjin blushed and looked away.

Andy was also blushing and the atmosphere was a little bit awkward. But later, Andy laughed and said 'Hyesung hyung said that too!'

Junjin felt a slight pang on his heart. Every time he sees Andy, a beautiful guy would always be with him. But now, when he discovered about Eric and Hyesung, he felt relieved. 

After eating, Andy grinned at him and said 'Thank you for the food! Now I'm really full' 

And once again, Junjin's heart pounded and he was blushing slightly. Luckily Andy didn't notice that. 

They stood up and Junjin shoved his hand in front of Andy. He said and smiled 'I haven't introduced myself officially... I'm Junjin, Park Junjin'

But Andy instantly hugged him and said 'I like to hug people including because you're a nice person... I'm Andy, Lee Andy'

Then Andy looked at Junjin with puppy eyes and said 'I have class now... So goodbye!' 

Junjin was left frozen there and unknown to people, he was blushing and started to jump like a crazy teenager.