Chapter 6 (Part 1)

Saint and Sinner

'! I'm late!' Hyesung cursed as he was late for school's assembly. He forgot to set up his alarm. To make things worse, he stayed up late to study.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eric and his friends are wandering around the school doing nothing. They decided to go to school that day after skipping for a week. Eric was drinking his strawberry milk, Junjin was listening to musics using his iPod while the two lovebirds were holding hands talking. 

Yes since he met the beautiful guy, he constantly drink strawberry milk. His friends noticed the change and asked but Eric just answered he needs a change. 

Then he saw a familiar figure walking into an assembly hall. Since he has been skipping school for a long time, he feels that he needs to see the beautiful guy's face. Since they met last time, he forgot to ask his name. And obviously he cannot ask his friends because they will ask him loads of questions.

'Guys, let's go to assembly' Eric turned his head towards his friends.

'What?!' Minwoo scoffed.

'Are you joking?' Dongwan laughed.

'Hyung, are you sick?' Junjin put his hand onto Eric's forehead to check if he's sick. The temperature is normal. So maybe his hyung has gone crazy? Then Junjin joined Minwoo and Dongwan who are chuckling.

'Yah, what's so funny about it?!' Eric pouted.

'We never attend assemblies! The last time we went was 2 years ago... Hahahaha Eric-ah!' Dongwan said while laughing. 

'Fine! I can go by myself then' he sulked. 

Junjin who has calmed down placed his hand around Eric and said 'Aww, don't sulk hyung... Fine fine, I'll go with you... Minwoo hyung? Dongwan hyung?' 

'Aww baby Eric is sulking... Fine! Let Minwoo appa and Dongwan appa accompany you' Minwoo joked.

Eric glared at him 'Yah, stop it! It's embarrassing!' He hates it when Minwoo and Dongwan act like parents to Eric even though he is the oldest among the group. 

After calming down, Eric walked into the hall with Minwoo, Dongwan and Junjin behind. 

'Move!' Eric said to some guys sitting.

'But behind here is empty' one of the guys said.

Eric leaned closer to them and coldly said 'I said MOVE... Don't make me repeat myself'

The guys hurriedly left the chairs and sit somewhere else. They are so scared when Eric glared at them with his burning red eyes. Eric just scoffed looking at the guys who are running away.

'Go in... I want to sit here' Eric smiled.

Minwoo, Dongwan and Junjin look at each other weirdly but just followed Eric's words. Usually Eric would sit anywhere but today he is a bit different. Unknown to them, the reason Eric wants to sit there is because you can see a clear view of Hyesung. Eric could see his smile and laugh and automatically, it makes Eric feel calm and light. He doesn't even bother to hear what the people on the stage say because he is busy glancing at Hyesung. 

'Hyung, why are you smiling?' Junjin whispered to him.

'What? No, I'm not!' Eric blushed slightly after getting caught.

Junjin could see Eric's blush, he just chuckled quietly and whispered to Minwoo and Dongwan. Minwoo as usual teased Eric.

'Yah, Eric! Why are you smiling like crazy kid?' Minwoo smirked.

'I'm not smiling!' Eric hissed.

He could heard Junjin, Minwoo and Dongwan laughed but he doesn't want to care. He continues to steal glances to Hyesung because he doesn't want his friends to notice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The assembly as usual is boring and he doesn't know why Eric wants to be in here. He tried to ask but Eric just shushed him. He took out his iPod and listened to the musics until... He heard the name he wants to hear.

'Let's give it up for Lee Andy for this week's report' the MC said.

Then a cute guy stand on the stage and bowed before he starts his speech.

'Good morning fellow students... I'm Lee Andy! I want to say thank you for those who sponsor money for our school... Because of you, our school decided to open a carnival but it hasn't confirm yet... Anyways, please keep looking forward to the good news... Thank you!' Andy grinned widely.

Junjin felt that his heart would explode in seconds when he saw Andy's smile. Much to his dismay, he also could hear the girls screaming Andy's name.

'es' Junjin scoffed.

'Hmm? What?' Eric looked at him.

'Nothing, hyung!' Junjin smiled at him hoping that Eric wouldn't see his flustered face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The assembly is boring as usual for Hyesung, he honestly would prefer to stay at the library to study rather than being in the hall. But because Andy is going to give an announcement, he is willing to be there. 

While the discipline teacher was talking on the stage, Hyesung could heard a loud laugh coming from behind. Everyone could heard it too. The discipline teacher frowned and yelled 'Who laughed?!' but no one answered him as the hall became quiet.

'I SAID... WHO LAUGHED?!' he screamed louder.

Then Hyesung could heard footsteps from behind coming towards the stage. He turned to look at the footsteps and much to his surprise, it was Mr Red Eyes! 

Even looking at the side of Eric made Hyesung's heart skipped. Since the last incident, he can't stop thinking about the incident no matter how hard he tried. It's all HIS fault! Red eyes guy! And to his surprise, this is the first time he saw him this week and last week. Hmm, where has he been? Hyesung thought. 

Hyesung snapped out from his daze when he heard the handsome guy said 'We laughed... Why?'

Everyone is still quiet and Hyesung doesn't know what's happening. He looked at Andy who is sitting beside him and he also doesn't know what's happening. 

'Ah...nothing' the discipline teacher stuttered and that made Hyesung raised his eyebrows.

Ever since he knows the discipline teacher, he is famous for his strictness but now he looks like a scaredy cat. Why?

'This assembly is boring. Let's leave Eric-ah' Minwoo said putting his hand behind his head. Dongwan put his arm around Minwoo just nodded in agreement.

'Yeah, you're right... This ' Eric scoffed and turned his back to the teacher and walked away. 

While he was walking, he saw the beautiful guy stared at him. The beautiful guy flustered at Eric's sudden glare. The guy protruded his tongue slightly and looked away to hide his blush. Much to his blush, Eric just smirked at him. 

I'll see you next time, pretty boy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andy was just staring blankly to what is happening. But what he knows, he finally get to see the silver eyes guy. Ever since they met behind the wall, Andy is curious about him. And fortunately, he has his wish today.

Andy saw the silver eyes guy was walking pass him so Andy keeps staring at him. Suddenly, the guy winked at him and smirked. 

Eh?! Did he just winked at me?! 

Next thing he knows, he was all blushing madly like a ripe tomato. 

Andy, calm down. Maybe he didn't wink at you. Maybe he winked at someone else. You're such a full of yourself, Andy-ah.