Chapter 8

Saint and Sinner

Hyesung was walking leisurely to his classroom since the teacher didn't come to school on that day. As he was walking, someone bumped into him. To make things worse, that 'someone' split strawberry milk on him. When Hyesung looked at the 'someone', his anger was rising like mad.

'ARE YOU THAT BLIND?! CAN'T YOU SEE PEOPLE ARE WALKING?!' Hyesung shouted angrily. And luckily for him, there was no many people at the corridor. 

'Nope... Playing with my phone' Eric shoved his iPhone to Hyesung's face which made the younger guy even mad.

Eric was with Junjin, Minwoo and Dongwan and they were quite stunned at Hyesung's voice. Eric on the other hand, feels a bit happy to see Hyesung standing in front of him and he immediately grabbed the chance to make Hyesung angry.

'Can't you at least try to look in front for a bit next time?! You STUPID IDIOT!!' 

(Junjin, Minwoo and Dongwan : Uh huh, he shouldn't say that... No one dares to call Eric stupid and idiot except for us of course... That beautiful guy just digged his own grave)

'You are the one who's not looking in front... Reading a book while walking... That's stupider' Eric mocked and emphasised the word 'stupider'.

'YAH! Because of YOU, my new shirt is ruined. Thanks a lot moron!'

'Don't know, don't care' Eric smiled 'innocently' 

'IT'S YOUR FAULT!!' Hyesung yelled.

'Buy a new one... Simple' Eric shrugged.

'I'm not gonna waste money to buy a new one' he pouted.

'Not my problem then' Eric smirked.

'You could at least apologise you know' Hyesung said after he regained his coolness.

'No'

'Why?' Hyesung stared at the older guy weirdly.

'Because it's not a yes' Eric smirked.

When Hyesung was about to be calm, Eric had just made his anger came back. Great! 

'YAH, YOU'RE SO ANNOYING' Hyesung shouted that made Dongwan, Minwoo and Junjin shocked.

'And you are so stubborn' Eric said cooly.

Hyesung puffed his cheeks cutely until he saw a strawberry milk unopened in Eric's hand. He did something that he himself would never expect. 

He quickly took the strawberry milk and walked away. Eric was stunned by his sudden act and when he regained his conscious, he yelled 'YAH BLUE GUY, GIVE ME BACK MY MILK!!'

Hyesung halted and turned his back facing Eric only to protruded his tongue cutely to the older guy. 

'I TAKE THIS AS YOUR APOLOGY!! AND THE NAME IS SHIN HYESUNG, YOU IDIOT!!' Hyesung shouted back and walked back.

The friends who were standing there like statues couldn't believed what just happened. These past weeks, Eric is sensitive about his strawberry milk. When the friends tried to take or drink it, Eric would beat the crap out of them. He didn't even let them touch his milk. 

And what shocked them the most was that Eric didn't even mad at the beautiful guy. To others, they would think that he is mad but he's actually not. Because if he actually is, he would chase the beautiful guy by now. 

But instead he just said 'Stupid idiot guy! Now I have to be another one... Guys, let's go' Eric just hissed and walked to the cafeteria with Dongwan, Minwoo and Junjin behind.

'Hyung, who's that guy?' Junjjn asked.

'Just someone' Eric cooly said after buying his new strawberry. And Junjin saw a small smile from Eric when he looked at his strawberry milk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'That Eric Mun... If I saw him again, I would kill that bastard' Hyesung hissed after he went to the toilet to fix his shirt.

Before he went to his class, he saw Andy who was studying. Andy was one of the top students in the school and to top that, he is the one of the student councils. He's perfect but not too perfect, because he doesn't play sport.

Hyesung grabbed a chair in Andy's class and sat beside him. Andy didn't have to look who was it as he knew it was Hyesung, just by his footsteps.

'What's wrong hyung?' Andy asked while writing some notes into his book.

Just by Hyesung's breathing rate, Andy knew something happened.

'Just some bastard dirtied my shirt... A NEW FREAKING SHIRT!!' Hyesung said angrily.

Andy looked at Hyesung and saw some stains on the shirt. 'What happened?' Andy smiled. So, Hyesung told everything about what happened earlier.

Andy just chuckled and continued his work after he said 'You can get your revenge'

Ah yes! Revenge! Why he didn't think of that?!

'Yah, Lee Andy... As expected, you are a genius!' Hyesung praised at the younger guy.

Andy just chuckled as it was funny how Hyesung didn't think of that in the first place. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Andy-ah, hurry up!' Hyesung hissed.

'Yah, you are the one who suppose to carry this. Not me!' Andy was pushing a big pail of water to the window.

'It's not that heavy' Hyesung scoffed.

Andy widened his eyes and yelled 'YOU TRY TO CARRY THIS NOW!!'

'Okay okay, I'm sorry Andy-ah' Hyesung said cutely that made Andy just sighed.

'This gotta be the place' Hyesung said when he looked outside of the building. And then, he saw 'him'. Eric Mun. Today is the day where Hyesung will get his revenge.

Eric was just hanging with his friends, skipping classes as usual. Hyesung smiled when he saw the opportunity. Then... SPLASH!

Eric who was reading his book was suddenly drenched in water. Junjin, Minwoo and Dongwan froze when they saw his wet friend. They all looked up and saw a beautiful figure laughing.

'THAT'S MY REVENGE FOR YESTERDAY!!' Hyesung shouted. And before Eric could say anything, Hyesung already ran away.

Minwoo and Dongwan nudged Junjin's elbow to make him go talk to Eric. Junjin protested but when the couple made cute faces that made Junjin cringed, he sighed. Junjin slowly walked up to Eric and tapped his shoulder gently.

'H-hyung? Are you okay?' Junjin asked.

Eric stayed quiet for awhile before he shouted 'YAH, SHIN HYESUNG!! YOU CUNNING FOX!!' 

Minwoo, Dongwan and Junjin knew that Hyesung would get some beating from Eric. But what they didn't expect was that Eric was smirking as if nothing happened.

'That immature guy' Eric chuckled softly and started to walk away.

'Eric, where are you going?' Minwoo asked.

'Going to buy new clothes, be right back... For now, I want you to find Hyesung's class... I need to have a talk with him' Eric smirked.

Minwoo, Dongwan and Junjin knew what the smirk meant. It meant bad luck. 'Hmm, how about we find it tomorrow?' Dongwan tried to protect the not-innocent Hyesung. 

'I want it today... Now' Eric determined.

They all know that they couldn't say no to Eric's determination. Because even without their help, Eric would know eventually and things could get worse.

'May God protect the guy'

'He's too pretty to be bullied'

'Anything happened is not going to be our fault'

'Okay!'