Chapter 6 (Part 2)

Saint and Sinner

'Fuh, thank God they are gone' one of Hyesung's classmates mumbled.

Usually Hyesung doesn't talk to his classmates except for 'hi' and 'bye' but this time he is curious. Especially about the red eyes guy.

'Who's they?' Hyesung asked.

And the guy looked at him as if he is the craziest person on Earth. 'Yeah, who's they?' Andy interrupted.

'You too?!' Hyesung's classmate called Adam shocked.

Hyesung and Andy just shook his head. Adam just sighed and said 'Oh yeah, I forgot that you guys transferred to this school last year. But I can't believe you don't know them'

'Hahaha, we don't really care about people that much' Andy just chuckled awkwardly. 

Even though Andy is the student council's secretary, he didn't bother to know what's happening around him. But compared him and Hyesung, he is better. Hyesung didn't even talk to people. He talked but not so much. Maybe because of his shy and awkward character to strangers.

'They are called the Black Brothers' 

'Black?' Hyesung asked.

'Yes. It's because of their dark aura. You will feel a shiver down your spine every time you walk pass them'

'What do they do?' Andy asked.

'Most of the time they skip schools or they would just hangout at the rooftop. And trust me, you don't want to go to the rooftop when they are there'

'That's all?' Hyesung scoffed.

'More than that! They fight with other schools most of the time especially Eric' Adam said.

'Eric?' Hyesung asked. 

'Don't tell me you don't know their names' Adam said.

Once again Hyesung and Andy shook their head causing Adam to sigh.

Adam started explaining about Dongwan and Minwoo. Lee Minwoo. He is the son of a famous Hollywood celebrity couple but the parents are Korean of course. They just happen to live in Hollywood, making their own career. He's the one with purple eyes. Then, there's Dongwan. Kim Dongwan, maroon eyes guy. Adam is not sure about his background though but what he knows is that Dongwan's from a royal family and he is apparently the next of throne. 

Then Adam talked about Park Junjin and that made Andy listen attentively. 

'Park Junjin, the maknae with silver eyes. He is a high class socialite and when he wants something, he would just snap his fingers. He's known for his playboy so I would rather you guys stay away from him' Adam explained.

Somewhere inside Andy's heart, he feels disappointed. There's no way that he's gonna get a guy like Junjin. Wait... What?! What the hell, Andy?! What are you thinking?! You don't even know him!

'Last but not least, the leader. Eric Mun, the hottest guy in this school. He's the one with red eyes. I heard that Eric's father is the biggest gangster in the underground world... If you know what I mean. And that's why he knows how to fight and some people heard that he knows how to use guns and knifes... So, you do not want to mess with him' Adam explained.

'Eric Mun' Hyesung mumbled.

'Park Junjin' Andy mumbled.

'But!' Adam suddenly said.

'What?' Hyesung and Andy said in unison.

'Just don't make them angry with you guys... If not, you'll be dead for sure... Remember what happened to the guy who moved few days ago?' 

Hyesung nodded.

'That was because the guy did something to Eric... It's not a big thing but Eric beat the hell out of him' 

'Why didn't the teacher do anything?'

'Because even they are scared of the Black Brothers... They have power and money that's why... So if you're planning to talk to the teachers, you're just wasting your time' 

Hyesung gulped nervously as the thought of incident between him and Eric was replying over and over in his head. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'And how can you be so weak?!'

'Geez, you should be careful with people nowadays... They are crazy!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh ! You're a dead guy, Shin Hyesung. You just messed with wrong people. You're the one who should be careful from now on!