Chapter 6 (Part 3)

Saint and Sinner

Hyesung was walking back to his class as he left something under the table. As he was walking, he heard noises behind the school. Suddenly become a curious guy, Hyesung peeked and saw Eric and his friend was having a 'talk' with a guy.

'Why do you want?' Eric said.

'You know what I want'

'I don't' Eric smirked.

'What did you do to my little brother?!' the guy angrily said and clenched his fist hard.

'Nothing' 

'You humiliate and beat him, you bastard! He's only 14 years old!' he hissed.

What?! Hyesung was pissed at the red eyes guy when he heard that. How could he beat a younger guy?! 5 years younger! Eric, you are a cruel bastard!

'Oh yeah? So what? What are you doing to do?' Eric smirked.

 Hyesung unconsciously clenched his fist when he saw the smirk on Eric's face.

The guy started to crack his fist and when he was about to punch the red eyes guy, Minwoo interrupted them.

'Yah, we'll wait for you there!' Minwoo yelled and made his way to a bench. 

Then the next thing Hyesung knows, Eric and the guy start to fight while Minwoo, Junjin and Dongwan are doing their own things. Hyesung doesn't bear to watch so he quickly go to his class to take his things and walked off the school. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That evening, Hyesung needs to buy some food for him to eat since he lives in his apartment alone. His family lives overseas since his dad has work to do. 

After he bought his food, he walks to go back home until he saw a familiar figure in a nearby park. Eric Mun. He was with a little girl and they are sitting under the trees. Hyesung decided to be nosy and tried to eavesdrop.

'Oppa, what's wrong with your face? Did you get into fights?' the girl asked and touched Eric's face using her petite hands.

Eric just chuckled and shook his head 'No, I accidentally fell from the stairs'

'Oppa, you should be more careful!' 

'Hahaha, I will... So did Mike harassed you again?' Eric asked.

'Nope, he has stayed away from me... Did you do something to him?' the girl narrowed her eyes.

'No! I just had a small talk with him and his brother' Eric explained.

'Thank you for helping oppa... I don't know you though'

Eric smiled and ruffled her hair 'No problem kiddo... I saw that the boy tried to pick a fight with you, so I helped'

'The next day he was humiliated and got slapped on his by some guys... They look like they are around your age'

'Really? May God bless them then' Eric grinned.

Hyesung's heart waver when he saw Eric's smile. A genuine smile. Then suddenly something came up in his mind. Is the girl talking about the boy's brother who was beaten up by Eric just now? No way! It's not a coincident!

'Tiffany-ah, you should learn martial arts. Even if you are a girl, you need to defend yourself. You can't let anyone step on you like you are a toy. Just the that boy. He literally bullied you as if you are a boy. Never be scared of them because they are just like us. Humans. But don't try to pick a fight without any reason. It's wrong and I don't like it. Fight if you want to protect someone that you love and care about' Eric advised the young girl.

The girl just nodded and said 'Okay oppa, I will from now on... It's 6 o'clock now, I have to go now... I hope I can see you again oppa... You are a nice stranger' 

The girl then hugged Eric and he hugged her back with such love. Hyesung was stunned and quickly walked away when he saw Eric was walking towards his direction. He can't believe what he just saw and heard. The devil is actually a nice guy! A really nice guy... He was just trying to protect the girl from being bullied!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since that day, Hyesung tried to avoid Eric whenever he saw the older guy even though Eric rarely comes to school. He knows that Eric has a kind heart for kids but when he thought the incident where he pushed Eric harshly on the rooftop and after finding out about Eric's history and background, he felt a shiver down his spine. 

What if Eric beat the crap out of him?

What if Eric makes people sabotage him?

What if...? What if...? What if...?

Thinking about that makes Hyesung sweat nervously that he couldn't focus in class. So the best way for him now is to try his best to avoid Black Brothers. 

During recess, he was supposed to study but when Andy asked him to accompany him, he cancelled his initial plan. While he was walking to Andy who was eating, he could felt a pair of eyes staring at him. Feeling uncomfortable, he tries to look for the owner of the stare. 

Then he froze when he saw Eric who was staring at him with an intense glare. Hyesung slowly walks towards Andy and constantly glanced at Eric. Much to his discomfort, Eric was still staring at him. 

'Hey hyung!' Andy said cheerily.

'Oh...hey' Hyesung stuttered.

Andy looked at him weird and said 'Hyung, are you okay?'

'Yeah, I'm fine' Hyesung said trying to shrug off his uncomfortable feeling.

Hyesung doesn't listen to a single word Andy said as he constantly glanced at Eric. He is frustrated that Eric keeps staring at him like he wanted to kill him. Hyesung gulped nervously and slowly put his hand by his face to make sure that Eric couldn't see him. 

'Andy, let's go somewhere else please' Hyesung said nervously.

'Why hyung?' 

'I feel stuffy here... I don't like it... Please'

'Oh okay... Let's go' Andy stood up after finishing his meal.

While Hyesung was walking exited the cafeteria, he took a quick glance at Eric to make sure that he had stop staring at him. But unfortunately for him, Eric was smirking at him. Hyesung was all flustered so he quickly hide his side face with his hands and exited the cafeteria.