Chapter 11

Saint and Sinner

Today is the weekend and it's the day where Hyusung has to buy his groceries shopping. Luckily for him, he doesn't like to buy so many because to him, buying a lot is such a waste. 

Hyesung wanders around the supermarket and takes the important food only. And not to forget of course ; his favourite item, sesame. Everything about sesame Hyesung loves and that every food must has sesame in it. If not, there's no way he will eat it.

'That's a lot of food you got there' said the cashier who is an old lady.

'It's not, this is the least honestly' Hyesung said politely.

'Yeah I understand.. It's for your family to eat' the old lady smiled.

'Haha, no. It's only for me' Hyesung blushed.

The old lady's jaw dropped. She can't believe that the slender guy in front of her eats this much. And yes, when Hyesung says 'not too much', it actually means 'A LOT' to normal people. 

After paying the cashier, Hyesung carries his quite heavy plastic bags. While he was walking, he heard someone talked behind him.

'Want some help?' someone said and took some of the plastic bags to be carried.

Hyesung turned and saw Eric who was standing smirking besides him. Unknown to his own feeling, he feels a pleasant feeling when he sees Eric. But at the same time, he was annoyed because he knows that the older guy is going to bully him. Just like he said few days ago.

'No need... I can carry myself' Hyesung hissed and took the plastic bags away.

'Fine. Just don't ask me to help later' Eric said and started walking behind him.

Hyesung just ignored him and carried his plastic bags. Then, he heard Eric asked.

'Are you sure you don't want some help?'

'No, I can handle' Hyesung said without looking behind.

Few steps...

'Are you certainly sure?' Eric said.

'Yup'

Another few steps...

'Seriously deadly sure?'

'YAH, IF I SAY SURE THEN SURE!!' Hyesung turned and yelled at Eric.

Eric smirked and just keep walking behind him. 

He keeps staring at Hyesung's back. Even though Hyesung is not fit, his size right now is perfect. To Eric, Hyesung doesn't look good if he is fit. Eric likes to stare at his slender body with a long legs in those skinny jeans. Hyesung's brown hair was perfectly near and cute. 

Something about Hyesung makes Eric feels calm and pleasant. Maybe because his character is suitable with his eyes colour. Blue. The symbol of calm and water. 

'Pretty boy, I can help you know' Eric said softly.

Hyesung could feel a shiver down his spine. He thinks that there's no harm letting Eric helps him. So he turned around and passed some of the plastic bags to him. Of course, giving Eric the heavy ones. 

'Nah, here you go' Hyesung said.

Then while walking side by side, Eric asked 'Where do you live?'.

'Around the corner there' Hyesung pointed at the junction at the end of the road.

Ever since Hyesung met Eric, he has the feeling wanting to know about the red eyes guy. And now is the perfect opportunity to know.

One thing that crossed his mind was...

'Are you a gangster?' Hyesung blurted out and quickly shut his mouth.

'Excuse me? No... My father is' Eric cooly said.

'What?! Your father?! So what they said is true?!' Hyesung shockingly asked. He couldn't believe his ears.

'Not actually a gangster. Our family comes from a yakuza clan but we don't get involve too much. Because it's messy and complicated' Eric explained.

True that he never talked about his background to anyone ever before except for his Minwoo, Dongwan and Junjin of course. But telling Hyesung makes Eric secure as he believe that the younger guy won't tell anyone.

Hyesung on the other hand was about to die by the information given to him. He thought that Eric is just a badass but no. He is far more badass and dangerous. 

But part of Hyesung doesn't afraid of Eric as he could feel an overwhelmed feeling from Eric. Like there's something nice behind his red eyes.

'So you do know how to use guns and knifes?' 

'Everything actually... From martial arts to weaponries... Why? You scared?' Eric stared at the younger guy. Some part of Eric doesn't want to scare Hyesung but another part of him tells him that he needs to tell Hyesung about his background. 

'No, not at all... Well hmm, you live around here?' Hyesung asked.

'Why do you want to know? You want to stalk me if I do is it?' Eric teased. 

'Yah, I just want to know okay!! I don't have time to be your stalker... Please' Hyesung scoffed.

'And you don't have to tell me if you're a secretive person' Hyesung mumbled softly. 

But some part of him was dying to know.

'I don't live here... Just come here to eat custard and red bean breads... They are the best!' 

'Oh really? Where?' 

'The bakery next to the supermarket'

Since Hyesung has lived in the area for 2 years now, he didn't recall that the bakery sells custard and red bean bread. Only the simple things like sausage bread, donuts and other stuffs. 

'Are you sure? I live here for 2 years now and I always come to the bakery store every week' Hyesung looked at Eric as if Eric was trying to lie to him.

'Because they sold out fast... In 1 hour!'

'Really? I never knew' Hyesung mumbled softly. 

Hyesung likes to eat bread especially custard bread. But since there's not many good custard bread sells around the area, he had to go to other town to buy them.

'You want it?' Eric said as he could a small pout on Hyesung's face.

Hyesung cutely nodded while looking down on the ground. Feeling embarrassed. When he looked up, he saw Eric who was genuinely smiling at him. He could feel that his heart stopped for a minute. 

'Yah, why are you still standing there?! Let's go!' Eric said loudly and grabbed Hyesung's hand.

Hyesung felt a tingle feeling inside him when Eric held his hand. Without Eric noticing, Hyesung smiled sheepishly.

Eric and Hyesung went to Hyesung's place to put his groceries stuffs first. When Eric took a step inside, he was amazed by how clean the apartment is. He saw pictures that were arranged nicely on the shelf. Pictures when Hyesung was a baby till now and with his family. Oh, he is the only child.

'Cute' Eric said.

'Pardon?' Hyesung didn't quite hear what Eric said as he was putting the groceries stuff in the kitchen.

'Nothing!' Eric flustered. 

After unloading the stuff, they went to the bakery shop. Hyesung was really looking forward to the custard bread as he was craving for it since few days ago. 

'Here you go' Eric said when they sit inside the bakery-cafe shop. 

'How did you manage to get this?' Hyesung asked when he saw some red bean bread in front of him.

'Well, my friends and I always hang around here... And we are close with the owner'

'So it's like VIP privilege?'

'More or less... Eat up!' 

Then Hyesung shyly reached out for the bread and took a first bite. Oh God, it's so good! To Hyesung, this is the custard bread he has ever eaten. In minutes, all the bread on the table gone.

'For a slender guy, you eat a lot than me' Eric shockingly said.

'Shut up! I can eat how much I want' Hyesung hissed.

'Yeah yeah, I'm sure that you're not going to be fat anyway' 

'I know... I'm going to pay now, so goodbye' Hyesung said and walked to the cashier.

'Hello, I ate at that table' Hyesung smiled at the cashier.

'Oh, everything has been paid. By that guy over that' the girl pointed towards Eric who was smirking.

'Oh, thank you' Hyesung nodded politely.

Hyesung walked towards Eric and when he sit, he said 'You don't have to pay you know'

'I know but I want to pay'

'Why?' 

'Because next few days, I'm going to make your life miserable?' Eric smirked.

Hyesung's face darkened and yelled 'I knew it! I knew that you have something hidden, you devious !' 

'Well I am devious... Don't you know?' Eric moved his head near to Hyesung making the younger guy blushed.

'I always know!' Hyesung immediately stood up.

He stared at Eric and said 'Goodbye for now' and walked out the cafe.

As he was walking, he could feel someone was staring at him from behind. And he immediately knew who was it. Annoyed by the aura Eric was giving Hyesung, he turned around.

'YAH, STOP FOLLOWING ME!!' Hyesung yelled.

'Who says I'm following you... You are such a full of yourself' Eric smirked.

Hyesung blushed and continued to walk. When he was about to go inside his apartment building, Eric called him.

'Be prepared for my hell' Eric smirked.

'Ugh, whatever!' Hyesung hissed.

He walked inside just before Eric could say 'Bye Hyesungie'

Hyesungie? He hates it when people call him 'Hyesungie' including Andy. The younger guy will keep teasing Hyesung. But when Eric called him like that, he feels right and immediately he blushed.

That night, before he goes to sleep he remembered about Eric's words. 

'And I'll be looking forward to it, Eric Mun' Hyesung scoffed and goes to sleep.