Chapter 14

Saint and Sinner

Eric, Minwoo and Downgwan's jaws dropped, they couldn't believe their ears. Junjin likes someone?

'Junjin-ah, are you okay?' Dongwan asked after recovered from his shock.

'I'm always fine... Why?' Junjin raised his eyebrows.

'Why you ask?! You just freaking breakup with a girl... Through phone! More shocking is that you said you like someone! That's the lamest excuse Junjin!' Minwoo said loudly, starting to catch attentions from people around them.

'Babe, calm down' Dongwan calmed his boyfriend by pulling him to sit down.

Junjin looked at his hyung weirdly and then laughed when he got the message. 

'Yes, I do like someone... Is it wrong?' 

'For a playboy like you, it is' Eric said.

'Hyung!' Junjin pouted.

'Are you for real? You're not sick right?' Dongwan asked.

'Yes, I'm okay... 100% fine, okay' Junjin chuckled at his hyungs as they didn't believe him.

Yes, Junjin likes someone. For real. And that someone is Andy. Lee Andy. And he is going to make sure that he will make Andy his. Junjin never felt something like this before in his entire life. Yes, Andy may be not has the best looking in the world but to Junjin, he is perfect in the way he is.

How his heart flutters when he sees Andy. 

How he always keep thinking about him everyday.

How Andy makes him crazy with only his smile and laugh.

Everything about Andy to him is perfect. Although he just met Andy a month ago.

'How did you meet her?' Eric asked.

'Hmm... It's a him actually' Junjin mumbled softly.

'It's a HIM?!' Minwoo yelled.

'Sorry hyung... You're not the only one' Junjin smirked. 

Minwoo always proud of his relationship with Dongwan since they're the only 'not straight' couple in the school.

'So tell me about him' Dongwan said.

'Well he is really cute... When he eats, his cheeks are so puffy' Junjin chuckled and continued.

'He likes to help people without knowing that people are trying to take advantage of him... When I first met him, he was trying to save me from Henry's underlings... And then, the next time I saw him was when he was getting bullied... When I saw that, my blood boiled like crazy... Not like usual... Since that day, I feel the need of protecting him, that I need to be there for him... What I like about him the most is how innocent he is... How he likes to hug people and how he always laughs and grins widely to people' Junjin explained.

'Wow, you really like him do you?' Dongwan said.

He is amused by how Junjin actually likes someone. Someone who is a guy. Nevertheless, he is happy for his baby brother. 

'How do you know?' Eric asked.

Minwoo sighed at his idiot-about-love friend

'Can't you see how Junjin's eyes sparks when he talked about him?!' Minwoo angrily said.

'Geez, I'm sorry... Never been in a relationship before' Eric scoffed.

Eric has never been in a relationship before as he thinks that people are annoying and troublesome. 

'Whatever Eric... So! How long have you been together with him?' Minwoo excitedly asked.

'I never said that I'm in a relationship with him' 

'What?! Okay okay, you can confess to him later... But how long has it been when you first met him?' Dongwan asked.

'About a month..?' Junjin said with uncertainty since he was scared about his hyung's reaction.

'A MONTH?!' Eric, Minwoo and Dongwan yelled.

They couldn't believe that their youngest brother likes someone who he has just met last month. That's a drastic change for a playboy like Junjin.

'Yeah, a month... So what? What matters is that I like him' Junjin cooly said.

'So are you certain about this? I know that you really like him. But I need to know whether you really really like him. You're not going to leave him just like that right in the future' Dongwan asked.

'No way hyung! I wouldn't do that... In fact I was the one who is scared if he decides to leave me just like that!' Junjin quickly said. 

'I'm happy for you, Junjin-ah... So who's the guy?!' Eric excitedly asked. 

'Don't look at him at the same time. Okay?' Junjin said.

He doesn't want his hyungs to make it obvious.

'See that two guys in the corner there?' Junjin asked and they nodded.

'He's the one who is writing' Junjin pointed at Andy's and Hyesung's table.

And as expected, Eric, Minwoo and Dongwan looked at Andy all at the same time. They made it so obvious that Andy suddenly looked at them back and much to their surprise, Andy smiled. At Junjin specifically!

'Wah, he is really cute!' Minwoo exclaimed.

'I ship you guys' Dongwan commented.

'Happy for you bro! But, just one thing though' Eric said seriously that caught the guys' attentions. 

'Is he single? I mean, not that I like him....but I can see that he is pretty close to the taller guy as if they are....an item' Eric suddenly flustered.

Minwoo, Dongwan and Junjin wanted to laugh out loud at their friend when he asked Junjin. They think that Eric is so stupid for asking him like that because obviously Eric wasn't asking about Andy, but he was asking about Hyesung. The guy that put some soul into Eric's life.

Junjin decided to play a prank on Eric and send signals to Minwoo and Dongwan and fortunately, they understood immediately and smirked.

'They are not an item...' Junjin started saying and when he saw Eric's relieved expression, he said 'BUT!'

'What?!' Eric was eager to know.

'The taller guy is taken... I saw him walking back home with someone last week' Junjin played dumb.

'So? It can be his friend' Eric scoffed.

Minwoo, Dongwan and Junjin smirked inside when they saw Eric had bite the bait. 

To make things spice up a bit, Mjnwoo said 'But last time when Dongwan and I were taking our books from the lockers, we caught them kissing. But luckily, he didn't see us'

'Yeah, I saw it too... It was so hot' 

Suddenly, Eric could feel his blood boiled.

'Is it a guy or a girl?' Eric was trying to stay calm.

'A guy' Junjin said.

'Who is him?! What class?! What's his name?! Are you sure that he is a good guy?! Where did you see them?!' Eric started to ask them so many questions as if they have the answers.

Looking at the furious Eric is making them smile because they know that Eric likes the slender guy without him knowing it.

'Woah, chill hyung... I think they have broke up because I heard that he is with a new guy now... They were seen together at our usual bakery place' Junjin smirked.

Instantly, Eric calmed down when he heard 'were seen together at our usual bakery place'. It is pretty certain that the 'new guy' is Eric as Junjin stated that the 'date' happened one day before holidays. 

'Well good for him... Maybe he really does need a new GOOD guy' Eric said, still didn't aware of his friends knowing about Eric and Hyesung. 

'Yeah sure...good guy' Dongwan scoffed.

'So when are you going to confess?' Minwoo asked.

'Hmm...today' Junjin said.

'I'm looking forward to the reply... Now, we'll be heading to the rooftop' Dongwan said.

'Yeah, I don't want to go for Maths' Minwoo said.

'Count me in... I have literature' Eric put up his hand.

'Just come to the rooftop after you confess... We want to hear everything' Minwoo said.