Chapter 21

Saint and Sinner

'Guys, hurry up! Let's check our results!' Minwoo rushed them.

'Hyung, relax! Our results would still be the same'

'How would you know?' Minwoo scoffed.

'Because the 2 last exams, our result were the same? Eric first, then Dongwan, me and lastly and sadly, you' Junjin mocked jokingly.

'Yah, things can change!' Minwoo yelled.

'But not for our results' Junjin smirked.

'Okay okay, guys... Stop, who cares about our results... The most important thing is that our results are maintained' Dongwan tried to calm them down.

Every time exam results, Minwoo and Junjin always fight about their results. And as expected, Minwoo is in the last place.

'Damn it! Still the same' Minwoo said sadly.

'Don't worry babe... You are my number one' Dongwan said.

'Eww, cheesy' Eric yucked.

'Aww, you're so sweet Dongwan-ah' Minwoo said.

'Just because he doesn't want you to sulk the whole week' Junjin scoffed.

'YAH!!' Minwoo shouted and hit Junjin's head.

'Ouch, hyung!' Junjin rubbed his head.

'Serve you right Junjin' Dongwan replied.

Before they went to their usual place, Junjin said 'Wait here, I need to check something'

'Don't bother... I've already checked it for you' Eric said

'W-What? Check what?' Junjin stuttered.

'Your boyfriend's place number' Eric smirked.

'Yah, he's not my boyfriend! It's soon-to-be' Junjin blushed.

'Yeah yeah whatever Junjin-ah... He is in the first place' Eric said.

'First place?!' Junjin, Minwoo and Dongwan said.

'Yeah'

'How did you know?' Junjin raised his eyebrows.

'You can see his name from here silly' Eric hit his head.

'Ouch hyung!' Junjin cried.

Then out of the sudden, Junjin had an idea. He smiled at his brilliant plan.

Andy, just wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Okay, class... Before we start our lesson, I would like to say that there will be a student joining our class starting from today' Andy's teacher said and gestured the student to come in.

Andy who was busy doing his work looked up just to see Junjin smiling at the front.

HIM?!?!

'Don't ask me why but Park Junjin will joining us from now' the teacher said as if she could read Andy's mind.

'Junjin, please... Choose your own seat okay' the teacher smiled.

Junjin walked towards Andy and smirked when he saw Andy was nervously closed his eyes as he doesn't want Junjin to seat beside him. So, Junjin decided to seat alone behind Andy.

The girls in the class kept staring at Junjin and started to fangirl about him. Andy on the other hand can't concentrate at all in the class and he could feel Junjin kept staring at him.

During the fourth lesson, the teacher in charge didn't came so that was the perfect opportunity for the girls to take charge on Junjin.

'Oppa, why are you here?'

'Oh my, I can't believe that you would come here!'

'Why are you here?!'

'My heart beats fast!'

Junjin was annoyed by the girls because he didn't have the chance to talk to Andy.

Andy has finally calmed himself down until...

'Andyyyyyy' some voices outside of his class screamed.

Andy sighed and looked at Junjin who was clueless before he went to meet his 'fans'.

'Yes?' Andy smiled.

'Help us with this please' the girls pleaded.

'Okay' Andy sighed at the older girls in front of him.

They always come to Andy's class as an excuse to help them with some thing that they couldn't understand. And as usual, Andy being nice, would help them.

'Thank you Andyyyy' they squealed.

Junjin on the other hand was jealous and mad at the girls. They were obviously trying to flirt with Andy by touching him.

'Are the girls always like that?' Junjin said.

'Yup! Everyday... Sometimes different girls would come... Poor Andy' one of the girls said.

After Andy came to his seat, he smiled at the frowned Junjin.

Then, Junjin announced with a jealous tone 'SORRY GIRLS BUT FROM NOW ON, THE ONLY PERSON I WOULD TALK TO IS ANDY... LEE ANDY!!'

Andy was shocked by his sudden words and immediately looked behind and glared at Junjin.

'Could you give us few minutes girls?' Junjin said.

The girls whined but followed his words.

'W-What are you doing here? Your class is in the other building' Andy said.

'Well I've decided to join your class so that I could see you every single day... And I will protect you from those thirsty es just now'

Andy wanted to laugh at Junjin's 'thirsty es'.

'But I don't want you here!'

'But I want to be here!'

'Ugh fine!' Andy pouted and Junjin just chuckled at his cuteness.

During recess...

'Let's go recess together!!' Junjin said and grabbed Andy's arm to the cafeteria.

'I don't want to recess with you... Just go with your friends' Andy said.

'You really hate me don't you?' Junjin sulked.

'No No No... I don't hate you silly! It's just that I know that you always be with them during recess... Let's just walk together okay?' Andy smiled.

'Okay' Junjin grinned.

They walked to the cafeteria together and saw that Hyesung and the guys were already there.

'Looks like I'll see you later' Junjin smiled.

Before he went to his friends, Andy stopped him and shyly said 'I'll see you later, classmate'

Junjin grinned at the word 'classmate'.

'Seems like you have already accepted me' Junjin smirked.

'More or less... Bye Junjin-ah!' Andy waved him goodbye and went to Hyesung's table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'What's up with you and Junjin?' Hyesung asked when he saw both of them walking together.

'He moved into my class' Andy cooly said.

'What?! Why?!' Hyesung stunned at Andy's reply.

'I don't know... He said that he could be closer to me' Andy suddenly blushed.

Hyesung chuckled at both of them and said 'That guy is really proving his words... It's fine with me since you look so happy'

'I'm not happy with it! He should've just meet me after school and not moving into my class!' Andy protested.

'Ooo, so that's what you want huh Lee Andy? Okay fine, I'll tell him that you want to meet him after school' Hyesung smirked and pretend to stand up.

Andy grabbed Hyesung's hand and pleaded 'No! Don't! I don't want him to think that I'm weird!'

'Hahaha, can't believe that he likes my cute Andy'

'Shut up, hyung!' Andy blushed again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Wah, looks who's here!' Eric announced the arrival of 'Prince of All Playboys'

'Still can't believe that you would do something like that' Dongwan said.

'Says the one who did something like that before' Minwoo smirked.

He remembers when Dongwan would transferred to Minwoo's class just to be with him. No matter how hard Minwoo pushed Dongwan away, Dongwan would not backed out.

'YAH!!' Dongwan pouted.

'Just kidding Dongwannie!' Minwoo chuckled.

'What's your plan?'

'Just going to wait till he falls for me' Junjin smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Few weeks later...

'Junjin-ah, why don't you go back to your class?' Andy pleaded.

It's been weeks since Junjin transferred into his class. Honestly, Andy likes his presence but since Junjin is actually one year older and in totally higher class, Andy feels like he should go back to his original class.

'Nope, I'm planning to stay here... Plus I like it here... I like to see you' Junjin said making Andy blushed.

'B-But we learn different chapters!'

'I don't care, I can learn at home... I'll ask tutors to come to my house'

Andy sighed but then, an idea crossed his mind.

'Look, what must I do to make you go back to your class?' Andy asked.

Junjin eyes' sparkled and after he kept quiet for awhile, he said 'Let's go out for a date!'

'E-Excuse me?'

'Yeah, you heard me right... Let's go out for a date!'

'Do I have another option?' Andy pleaded.

'Nope... Take it or leave it, Lee Andy' Junjin smirked.

He knew that Andy would say yes. And as expected he said yes.

'Okay... But promise me that you would go back to your own class' Andy sighed.

'Who says that I'm going to do that?' Junjin smirked.

'But it's our deal!'

'It is but I have another condition'

'What is it?'

'You have to recess with me today since it's Friday and we can go out on Sunday' Junjin explained.

'B-But your friends?'

'They don't mind'

'B-But...' Andy tried to argue.

'And Hyesung hyung also wouldn't mind' Junjin smiled as he knew that Andy would ask about Hyesung.

'So it's a deal then?' Junjin asked.

'It's a deal' Andy sighed.

That day, they recessed together and they both received stares from everyone as the students never see them together before. While Hyesung and the guys were just smirking but at the same time were happy for them.

That Sunday, Junjin picked Andy up from his house and much to his shock, he saw Hyesung there.

Hyesung gave him a glare and threatened him. 'Remember Junjin, hurt him and you're dead' Hyesung said.

Junjin gulped and shook his head to deny Hyesung's words. That day, Junjin and Andy just roamed around the streets and eat at one of Andy's favourite restaurants.

That night, they both were smiling at the date as it went well.

On Monday, Junjin kept his words fulfilled. Andy admitted that he kinda missed Junjin's presence but he knew that it was for Junjin's best. And even though he moved back to his old class, he still say hi and disturb Andy whenever he see Andy.