Chapter 22

Saint and Sinner

'You go talk to him' Minwoo said.

'No! You go talk to him' Junjin hissed at his hyung.

'Dongwannie? Pleaseee talk to him' Minwoo persuaded his boyfriend.

'In this case, I'm not gonna help you... You talk to him' Dongwan said to Minwoo.

Minwoo pouted and tried to persuaded his junior.

'But you want it too right Junjin-ah? So you have to talk to him!' Minwoo said.

'But you're the one who wants it in the first place... So you go!' Junjin said.

Then Minwoo pouted again. At the same time, an idea crossed Minwoo's mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Eric, I want us to join this!' Minwoo said while giving him a poster.

It was a poster about a dodgeball competition that the school always held every year. Usually, the guys didn't participate but this year it's different because the prize is different. More extravagant! It's a 2 days 1 night trip to Busan and obviously the guys (except for Eric since he didn't know anything) want to join.

After reading the poster, Eric frowned and said 'Nope, I don't want to join'

'Pleaseeee' Junjin pleaded.

'Have you check the prize? It's a 2 days 1 night trip' Minwoo excitedly said.

'I'm not blind you ' Eric scoffed.

Minwoo frowned and decided to use his final 'weapon' to persuade Eric.

'Oh, it's fine if you don't want to join' Minwoo 'sighed'.

'Hmm just when I was about to give you a crucial information' Minwoo dramatically said.

Junjin just smirked at the drama-king Minwoo.

When Minwoo saw that Eric was giving the full attention to him, he continued to say 'I know Hyesung's number'

Right at that moment, Eric jumped and sat between Minwoo and Junjin. Just to hear Minwoo's 'deal'.

'What did you say? Say it again' Eric said.

'Nothing... Just saying that I want us to join the dodgeball competition'

'No, I mean after the dodgeball competition part'

'Nothing... I didn't say anything' Minwoo smiled evilly.

'Yah! Tell me about HYESUNG!' Eric yelled angrily.

Minwoo smiled when Eric has bite the bait.

'But first, I want us to join the competition' Minwoo cheekily said.

'FINE FINE WHATEVER! Just tell me about Hyesung faster!' Eric said.

Minwoo looked at Junjin and gave a 'victory' sign. And Junjin immediately grabbed a pen and registered their names for the game.

Minwoo turned to Eric and said 'So let's talk'

'Hmm, I think I got the number in my pocket' Minwoo took out the paper and waved it in front of Eric.

When Eric was about to grab the paper, Minwoo jerked the paper away and smirked at him.

'Give me that!' Eric said.

'100% sure that we're joining?' Minwoo asked just to be sure.

'YES!!' Eric shouted.

'Well then, here you go' Minwoo handed the paper to Eric and the older guy immediately grabbed it.

Eric just nodded. He then kept staring at the paper and mumbled softly 'Should I text you, pretty boy'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Hmm, what should I write?' Eric mumbled to himself.

'Write what?' a voice suddenly appeared behind him.

'GOSH!!' Eric startled and in instant reaction, he was in his defence mode and tried to headlock the 'person'.

He stopped when he saw Dongwan who winced. He released and frowned at him. 'Geez, Dongwan... You shouldn't do that!' Eric hissed.

'Hehe, sorry... I'm just trying to test your reflects' Dongwan out his hand behind his head.

In class A, Eric and Dongwan are in the same class together while Minwoo and Junjin in another class together. This is the first time Minwoo didn't get to be in the same class with Dongwan and when he first found out about it, he couldn't accepted the fact.

He went to meet every teacher there is and begged them so that they could place him in the same class with Dongwan. Dongwan on the other hand didn't do anything about it as he loves to see Minwoo's reaction and dramatic attitude.

'So what were you thinking?' Dongwan say beside Eric.

'Nothing' Eric looked away.

Then Dongwan saw a piece of paper on Eric's desk and took it.

Eric was startled by Dongwan's action so he tried to take the paper back.

'Yah!! Give it back! It's minee!!' Eric yelled.

'No can do... Let me see first!' Dongwan laughed.

Then after he managed to read what's inside, he returned the paper to Eric. Eric took it and burned the paper instantly.

'So whose number was that?' Dongwan asked.

Actually he knew exactly whose number was that as Minwoo already told him earlier just now.

'Nobody' Eric said while keep staring his phone.

'Whatever Eric-ah... Just text the person, I'm sure that the person is waiting for it' Dongwan shrugged.

'Really?' Eric asked.

'Really' Dongwan smiled.

Between Eric and Dongwan, Dongwan is more wiser than Eric even though Eric is the leader among the group. So whatever Dongwan said, Eric would listens to him. Same goes to Minwoo and Junjin. And also, Dongwan is a mysterious person. Sometimes he can be more mysterious than Eric.

While Dongwan is playing with his phone, mostly texting Minwoo, Eric decided to text the 'person'.

*Looks like our game has just turned better... Right Hyesungie?* Eric sent the text with an evil emoticon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Hyesung was busying copy the notes on the blackboard, he received a text from an unknown number.

*Looks like our game has just turned better... Right Hyesungie?*

Hyesung's heart dropped when he read the text. How did he manage to get his number?! Oh no, this is not happening! No way!

Hyesung tried to be calm as he replied Eric's text.

*Sorry you got the wrong number*

Eric on the other hand, smirked at the reply. He decided to prove that he actually got the right number. So he went outside of the class.

'Where are you going?' Dongwan asked.

'Nowhere. I'll be back in 1 minute' Eric said and walked out.

Eric slowly made his way to Hyesung's class and tried to find Hyesung who was flustering at his seat. Eric bet that Hyesung must be anxious about him knowing his number.

Eric replied Hyesung's text.

*You really can't lie Hyesungie*

*I'm telling you the truth! You got the wrong number*

As Hyesung was texting in the class while the teacher is teaching, Eric took a picture of him and straight away went back to his class. Dongwan just saw Eric who was smirking just kept quiet and continued to text Minwoo.

Eric sat down and send the picture that he took to Hyesung.

*Care enough to explain this?*

Then in seconds, a text arrived.

*YAH YOU DEVIOUS STALKER!! HOW DID YOU MANAGE THIS GET MY NUMBER?!?!*

*Finding your number is the easiest thing to look for... Piece of cake... And don't worry, I won't tell other people about your number ;P*

*I don't believe you, you ! Ugh, whatever!! Just leave me alone... I have an important exam now*

*Yeah yeah, whatever you say*

*:P*

That's the only text that Hyesung sent to Eric and the older guy just chuckled at the immature guy. 'Cute as always' Eric mumbled.

Dongwan who was busying texting Minwoo heard him and looked at him.

'What did you say?' Dongwan smirked.

'N-Nothing, I didn't say anything' Eric looked away and continued to read his book.

'Yeah sure, Eric' Dongwan mocked.

He immediately told Minwoo about it and as usual, Minwoo was so overwhelmed by it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~