Chapter 19

Saint and Sinner

After Minwoo and Dongwan walked in front, Junjin said to Hyesung.

'Hyesung hyung, you are Andy's friend right?' Junjin asked.

Since the first time Junjin met Hyesung, Junjin always wanted to ask for Andy's number from him.

'A friend and a brother to me... Why?'

'Could I... By any chance... Get his number from you?' Junjin cautiously asked.

'And why would you want it?' 

'Because I want to prove my words to him' Junjin confessed.

Then Hyesung gets the message. Junjin is Andy's crush.

'I will but if you ever try to hurt his feeling, I would chop you off... Remember, I'm an excellent karate student' Hyesung threatened Junjin a bit.

Junjin gulped and nodded. 

'Give me your phone' Hyesung instructed.

'There, his number' Hyesung key in Andy's number into Junjin's phone.

'Thanks hyung!' he smiled.

'Remember what I said... Hurt him and you're dead'

'Never!' Junjin rushed in front.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Where the hell is Eric?! Didn't he know that we did this to him?!' Minwoo complained.

'He knew... I bet he was looking for us in the whole school and the last thing came into his mind is the rooftop' Hyesung said.

Three...Two...One

'SHIN HYESUNG!!' Eric yelled.

'You see? I told you' Hyesung said and stood up to 'welcome' Eric. 

Just like how Eric did to him few days ago.

'Yes?' Hyesung asked innocently.

'YOU BASTARD, PARK JUNJIN, LEE MINWOO, KIM DONGWAN!!' Eric shouted and rushed to them. 

Minwoo, Dongwan and Junjin startled and quickly hid behind Hyesung as if Hyesung is their mother.

'COME BACK HERE!! DON'T YOU DARE RUN AWAY FROM ME JUST AFTER YOU DID THIS TO ME' 

That time, Minwoo, Dongwan and Junjin ran away just before Minwoo said 'SORRY ERIC, BUT HE NEEDS TO KNOW!! HAHAHA'

'Tsk tsk, Eric-ah... Why are you so mad? Don't worry, I'm won't tell anyone' Hyesung smirked.

'I DON'T TRUST YOU, YOU CUNNING FOX!!' Eric hissed.

'Whatever you want to say Eric... Honestly I didn't expect you to like Hello Kitty' Hyesung laughed.

'SHUT UP!!' Eric yelled. 

'Hello Kitty is cute' Eric pouted and mumbled softly.

Hyesung's heart fluttered to see Eric's pout because he looks so cute like a puppy.

'Give me your hand' Hyesung ordered.

'Why?'

'Just do it will ya?!'

Eric gave his hand to Minwoo.

'Nah, here you go!' Hyesung gave him a small Hello Kitty doll.

'Is this the limited edition one?!?!' Eric was so shocked that he could finally get to see the limited edition toy.

He knew about this a month ago and pre-ordered it but unfortunately, the toys sold out fast in one hour. Damn those Hello Kitty fans! 

'How did you get this?!' Eric was so speechless to talk.

'I know someone' Hyesung cooly said.

Actually it was hard for him to order it but since his family members have some connections, he finally managed to get it. In a short period of time of course. 

But that doesn't matter because he was happy to see Eric's happy face. He really looks like a kid getting his new toy.

'Just think that it's my prove to you that I'm not gonna tell anyone' Hyesung smiled.

He walked off before he said 'Just continue to 'bully' me as usual... I keep looking forward to it' 

'Never plan to not bully you' Eric smirked with his normal self back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Can't believe that Eric likes toys' Hyesung scoffed.

But he admitted that Eric is kinda cute when he has something immature that he likes. And Hyesung was grateful that he is the one who get to see that side of Eric once again.