Chapter 5

Saint and Sinner

'Hyesung hyung, help me please!' Andy pleaded.

Since Andy is too busy with his student council activites, he has asked his childhood friend to help him. The help is to find a list of students for some sponsorships. 

'But I don't know who are these people are' he whined.

'That's what your mouth is for... Ask! Please Hyesung hyung' Andy showed him the cutest pout he ever done and it worked!

Hyesung sighed and said 'Fine, I'll help you... Only because I love you'

'Yay, thank you!' Andy yelped in happiness and hugged the older guy.

'Yah! Stop! People are are staring' Andy pulled out from the hug and grinned widely. Hyesung continued 'I'm going now... Bye Andy-ah!'

'Bye hyung!' he said and continued to do his work. Being a secretary of student council is tiring but luckily Andy loves his position. 

Hyesung wandered around the school and searched for these people. At the end of the day, they are only two people that he need to find. Eric Mun. Park Junjin. Hmm, where can I find them? I heard of their names before but I never met them.

Hyesung is a quiet but popular guy. He is famous for his beauty. He is so pretty that when you compare him with other girls, he is much more prettier. People called him 'Prince' as he is very much suitable with it because of his characters. But people around him know him more than that. Because when he opened his mouth, there's no more 'prince'.

He saw a bunch of students and decided to ask them.

'Excuse me guy but where can I find Eric Mun and Park Junjin?' Hyesung asked.

In a second, the students gave Hyesung the weirdest look and Hyesung just stared at them blankly in return.

'Hmm... You can find them at the rooftop maybe?' a girl with short hair said.

'Oh thank you' Hyesung smiled.

But before he goes, someone grabbed his wrist. 'Just be careful' a guy with a worried look said. Hyesung who didn't understand his words just nodded and walked away.

When he arrived at the rooftop, he could see four guys there. One is reading a small book while standing leaning against the rail. One is lying down and played some video games. And the other two? Well...hmm...were making out. One guy sit against the wall and the other lie down on his lap kidding each other.

He doesn't know why but he felt some strange aura coming out from them. Dark and dangerous aura. But Hyesung just shrugged it off so that he could get over this quickly. 

'Excuse me! Who is Eric Mun and Park Junjin?' 

The four guys looked up and stared directly to Hyesung causing him to feel uncomfortable. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eric was reading his book silently while the others doing there own stuff. But then he looked up when he heard a voice asking for him. His heart skipped a beat when he saw the beautiful guy again. He looked lost which is kinda cute to Eric. 

'What do you want? Can't you see we're busy?' Minwoo who was lying on Dongwan's lap scoffed.

'Well I'm clearly see that you're making out but don't worry... It might take a minute... I want to see Eric Mun and Park Junjin regarding about some sponsorship' Hyesung said with waver. 

His words took Eric and his friends by surprise. Usually people would be scared to death when they talk to them but this beautiful guy is different. As if he doesn't know who they are. 

Oh yes! The sponsorships. Junjin stood up and walked towards Hyesung. He said 'Can't you just find someone else?'

'Nope' Hyesung said shortly.

When Junjin was about to say a word, Hyesung's hand phone rang. 'Excuse me' Hyesung said and picked up his phone.

'Hello?'

'I'm doing it now... Geez, you need to be more patient' 

'Hmm... Two people more'

'Don't you dare leave me Lee Andy! Or else I would beat the crap out of you... Even if you're my friend!' Hyesung cursed which made the other four guys stunned.

After he hung up, he looked at Junjin who was frozen at his spot.

'Hello?' Hyesung waved his hand in front of him.

'Did you just call your friend... Andy?' Junjin asked.

'Yeah... Why?' Hyesung raised his eyebrows.

'Did he get chased by some girls the other day?' Junjin asked again.

'Yeah? Why?' Hyesung said with uncertain voice. He knows that girls always chase Andy but the younger guy didn't say anything about girls chasing him few days ago. Hyesung definitely gonna ask him later.

'Nothing. Anyway I'll ask someone to transfer money to you' Junjin said.

Then he turned to his friends and said 'I'll go first hyungs. See ya!'

Hyesung just stared at Junjin who was walking away. Unknown to him, Eric decided to play a trick on him. And when he turned in front, he was startled by a tall figure. 

'Oh gosh! You startled me!' Hyesung rubbed his chest continuously. Thank god he doesn't have a heart disease.

The guy in front of him has an exotic look that makes him so handsome. Even in his school uniform. Hyesung could see that he is physically fit but not too much. Just perfect with his broad chest and his dark skin tone that matched him nicely. Hyesung could feel his heart skipped a beat but he immediately shook his head for thinking about the guy's body.

'What do you want again?' he said coldly.

'Some sponsorships for school... Are you Eric Mun?'

'And what if I am?'

'Then you have to sponsor money to the school... What else is there?' 

'And if I don't want?'

'Well you have to. It says here that you have sponsor money for 2 years now'

'I don't want' Eric said coldly. 

'Why?'

'Why do you want to know? It's none of your business'

Hyesung is getting pissed at the handsome guy in front of him. 'Obviously I should know! I have to tell the student council later!' Hyesung raised his voice.

Eric, Minwoo and Dongwan was startled by his voice. Eric smirked and gives a sign to Minwoo and Dongwan to get out from the rooftop. They just sighed and nodded. There's no way they're gonna argue with a mad Eric. 

'May God be with the poor guy' Dongwan mumbled softly.

'May God protect him' Minwoo said and exited the rooftop.

Hyesung didn't notice Minwoo and Dongwan exited so he didn't know what's gonna happen to him. 

'Just made up some lies. I don't care!' Eric said.

'Can't you stop being a stubborn person and just give the school the damn money! Geez I never met people like you before!' Hyesung hissed.

Never met? Hmm...

Eric takes a step forward and said 'You don't remember me?'

'Nope'

'Ok' Eric smirked.

Hyesung didn't want to ask but his curiosity is killing him. 'Where did we first meet?'

'Somewhere'

'When?'

'Don't know' Eric smirked more.

Hyesung was getting pissed at the playful guy. 'YAH, CAN'T YOU JUST TELL ME?!'

'Why should I? You're the who can't remember'

'Just tell me God dammit! Why are you SO STUBBORN?!' Hyesung raised his voice.

'Says the one who is more stubborn' Eric smirked.

'Yah, I'm not stubborn!' Hyesung pouted a bit.

Eric smiled at his cute pouted face and take a step closer towards him. Hyesung was taken aback and quickly take a few steps back. Eric smirked when Hyesung has no other way to run as his back has leaned to the wall.

'You can't run anymore' Eric said smirking.

Hyesung is a bit scared but managed to put on a calm face. Unfortunately it didn't turn out well. 'What...are you...doing?' Hyesung stuttered.

'What do you think I'm doing?' 

'One step closer and I swear I would scream' Hyesung threatened but Eric didn't budge at all.

'Then scream... I dare you' Eric said.

Before Hyesung could a word, Eric continued 'Bandage, strawberry milk and a picture. That was how' 

Hyesung gave him a puzzled look and at the same time, he tried to digest Eric's words. Then it hit him! It was him! How can he not realised this.

'Yah, how can you get beaten up so badly?! And how can you be so weak?! Luckily you look better now... And no scars! Geez, you should be careful with people nowadays... They are crazy!' Hyesung started to nag at the handsome guy whom he just met few minutes ago.

Eric scoffed and Hyesung narrowed his eyes 'What?' 

'You have pretty eyes' Eric blurted out randomly and stared intensely at the blue eyes in front of him. 

Hyesung could feel that he was blushing at his random words so he immediately pushed Eric away. 

'YAH, WHAT THE HELL?!' Hyesung scolded. 'Just...don't forget to...sponsor the money' Hyesung stuttered and walked away. 

But before he exited, he glared at Eric and said 'And one more thing... MY EYES ARE NOT PRETTY, MR RED EYES!!' 

Eric just smirked and chucked softly at Hyesung's words. Mr Red Eyes huh? 

Hyesung stomped his feet way to the student council. He was angry at the red eyes guy. 

How dare he says my eyes are pretty?! 

That's the one thing Hyesung hates about himself. His eyes. His weird blue eyes. 

Sure, people said that he is pretty but they never compliment his eyes. And suddenly, a guy came out from nowhere and said he has a pretty eyes. What?! Honestly, that guy has a weirder eyes compared to him. Red eyes? Who would expect that?! 

But he looks handsome with his red eyes, Hyesung admit. Then he thought about what happened earlier. How their faces were so near to each other that Hyesung could felt the guy's breath on his neck. Hyesung stared at those red ruby eyes and the guy stared at his blue wave eyes. 

Suddenly Hyesung felt hot so he quickly shook his head and goes to meet Andy. Nevertheless, he was still angry at the red eyes guy. But why? He didn't say anything wrong and Hyesung didn't sense any sarcasm in his voice. Maybe the handsome guy was honestly telling him. Suddenly he felt guilty about it but all he could do is just sighed.

He opened the door harshly and luckily only Andy is there.

'H-hyung? What's wrong with you? Why are you blushing?' Andy asked when he saw his friend blushed like a tomato.

'I don't want to talk about it! Here's your list!' Hyesung gives the paper to Andy and landed himself on the couch.

'Thanks hyung!' Andy smiled cutely.