Chapter 4

Saint and Sinner

'Looks like it's me and you guys now' Junjin smirked and stared at the guys in front of him. 

He cursed when he sees a big size guy standing behind them. 

'Feeling scared?' one of the guys mocked.

Junjin scoffed and said 'Never. Let's play a game'

The guys look at each other weirdly and then look at Junjin. He smirked and said loudly 'IT'S CALLED CATCH ME IF YOU CAN'. Then Junjin quickly runs off. 

The way Junjin fights is different. He would run around the whole school to make his opponent runs out of breath and that's when he strikes. Oddly, Junjin's body doesn't get tired although he runs for a long time. So he has his advantage. 

He runs around the school and yelled at the guys who are chasing him behind. 'You are so slow! Especially the big guy there!' he turned around just to protrude his tongue. He chuckled and kept running. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Andy~' some voices screamed when they chased a cute guy in front of them.

The cute guy called Andy quickly speeds up and hide behind the walls. After gaining his breath for a few minutes, he heard someone shouts.

'STOP RUNNING!! DON'T BE A COWARD' the voice said.

Andy peeked and saw a guy who was being chased by a bunch of guys. When he saw the batch, he knows that the guys are not from this school. Wanting to help, Andy pulled the guy behind the wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Junjin was running, he got pulled behind a wall out of a sudden. Then he sees a guy, a cute one actually, was shushing him down by closing his mouth with his hands.

Then Junjin gently pulled the guy's hands away and asked 'Hmm, what are you doing?'

'I was trying to save you? I saw you being chase just now... So I thought I can be a help'

When Junjin was about to reply, he heard some girls screaming. More like shouting a name.

'ANDY~ WHERE ARE YOU~' they shouted.

Immediately the cute guy pulled Junjin closer to him and they look at each other's eyes for awhile. Junjin froze in his spot and snapped when the younger guy said something. 

'I like your eyes' the guy smiled cutely.

'Huh? What?' Junjin said blankly.

Junjin could see that the younger guy was blushing but maybe it was just his imagination. He quickly shook his head. 

'Guess I have to go now... They're not looking for me anymore... I'm Andy by the way... Bye bye!' the cute guy waved his hand and runs off.

After process the words, Junjin's jaw dropped. Did he just say my eyes are pretty?! It's normal when people call his silver eyes 'unique' but it's not normal when people call it 'pretty'. Most of them find his eyes weird as it's different from the rest. Brown. 

After dazing off, he quickly meets up with Eric and the rest. As expected, Henry and his underlings are defeated. In shame he might add, they are all wearing boxers only as their pants are safely placed on the tree.

Junjin laughed out loud at the sight but stopped when Eric, Minwoo and Dongwan glared at him.

'Hey guys?' Junjin said innocently.

'Where the hell have you been?!' Minwoo punched his shoulder.

'Ouch! Hyung, I was caught up with something' he whined.

'Yeah right' Dongwan scoffed.

'Yah, I'm telling you the truth!' Junjin pouted that made Eric, Minwoo and Dongwan laugh. Even though pouts don't fit Junjin at all but in some way, he nailed it.

'I guess that you guys are our slave now' Eric mocked.

He looked at Henry and his underlings know bend down onto their knees to beg for mercy. Eric doesn't have the mood to bully them now so he let them off this time.

'Since I'm not in the mood to play with you, I'll let you go' Eric smirked.

'If you dare to come here again, YOU WATCH' Minwoo said.

'And you!' Dongwan said and turned to one of the guys. 'If you call my Minwoo handsome boy again, I would kill you with my own bare hand!' he said coldly. 

'Hyung, he called Minwoo hyung that?' Junjin said and he just nodded.

Junjin tsk and mocked 'Wrong choice of word, man! And you, try to run more. Lead a healthy lifestyle' 

Eric, Minwoo and Dongwan just chuckled softly. Then Eric said 'What are you guys doing here?! GO!!' and the guys quickly ran off.

'I'm not in the mood for school... Gonna hangout somewhere else' Eric sighed.

'Count me in!' Junjin said. He needs to go anywhere but school as he can't stop thinking about the cute guy he met earlier. 

'Us too!' Minwoo and Dongwan said in unison.

'Let's go then' Eric smirked and started to walk.