Chapter 24

Saint and Sinner

Andy immediately ran to the nursing room with Junjin on his back. He didn't know where the strength was coming from but he feels strong because he wants to make sure that Junjin was alright.

'Nurse, please help him!' Andy cried.

The nurse who was currently writing something in the logbook looked up and immediately stared at Junjin who fainted and not to mention, his face which was covered with blood.

She gestured Andy to lay Junjin on the bed provided in the room. After a few minutes checking Junjin's condition, the doctor in charge said 'He is okay and he will wake up soon. Don't worry'

'Thank you doctor' Andy bowed politely.

Minutes feel like hours, Junjin finally woke up and Andy could only sighed in relieved. Unknowingly, he shed in tears looking at the older guy who was slowly opening his eyes.

'Why are you crying Andy-ah?! Are you hurt?!' Junjin worriedly said and immediately sit up in the bed.

That was the first thing he asked after waking up from his faint. Not even 'Where am I?' or 'What am I doing here?'. To Junjin, making sure that Andy is alright is his top priority.

'Yah, why are you always making people worry?! Did you know how worried am I?! How could you not see the ball coming towards you!' Andy was still crying.

Junjin remembered what just happen to him and it hit him. Andy was worry about him! Grinning, Junjin cupped Andy's face and kissed his left cheek. Then he pulled Andy into his embrace.

'I'm fine, Andy-ah. It was nothing, I'm wide awake now. Please don't cry sweetheart' Junjin consoled Andy with his soft voice.

And it worked. Eventually Andy started to stop crying but Junjin still could hear his soft sobs. That evening, they spent their time staring each other into the eyes without saying a word. They enjoyed the comfortable silence and feel like the time stop. Without saying anything, they know how the other feels about them. That they are starting to love each other.

Unconscious to them, Eric, Minwoo and Dongwan were spying on them from the outside.

'Aww they are so cute together' Minwoo squealed like a girl but the look on his face was like a proud mother seeing his son growing.

'Stop being a dramatic king will ya?!' Eric hissed but he also was touched seeing the sweet scene in front of him.

'Stop ruining the moment dumb !' Minwoo hissed and continued to observe the new 'lovebirds'

'Guys, give them privacy can you. And it's getting late now, so we should go. Let's go' Dongwan said.

'But I want to watch them' Minwoo pouted.

'I say no, come Minwoo. I'll send you home now. No, wait' Dongwan halted and turned to Minwoo and said 'We can buy your favourite ice-cream on the way'. Dongwan smiled and reached out his hand and Minwoo gladly accepted it.

'See you next week Eric' Dongwan waved his hands to Eric.

'Yeah, see you guys' Eric just smiled and made his way to his locker. Apparently he forgot to take something from his locker.

While he was walking, he heard an angelic voice singing. He stopped and he could feel his heart beat fast, slowly he walked to the source only to find Hyesung who was singing melodiously while putting his stuff into the locker.

#Your eyes are so mysterious, this night is so dazzling
#I will take you far away when the tips of our hands touch
#What a beautiful voice he has. No, more than beautiful. It's perfect. Just like the owner.

His voice is beautiful. No. It is perfect. Just like the owner.

Eric didn't realise that he was staring at Hyesung until the younger guy waved his hands in front of him. Hyesung on the other hand was hoping that Eric didn't hear him singing because he didn't want anyone to hear his horrible voice.

'Y-Yes?' Eric said with a blur face.

'What are you doing here? Stalking?'

'Please, I have no time to stalk anybody. I was just wanting to take something from my locker' Eric scoffed and made his way to his locker which coincidently is opposite Hyesung's locker.

There it is, Eric mumbled as he took his watch and wore it on his right wrist. Much to his surprise, Hyesung was still standing behind him.

'What are you staring at? Stalking?' Eric smirked.

'W-What? No! Don't be ridiculous' Hyesung scoffed.

It was pretty late as no one else was at the school, Eric was sure that Junjin and Andy have gotten home already. Not sure why but he didn't want Hyesung to walk back alone because... he was worried?

'Let me walk you home' Eric cooly said and started walking in front of Hyesung.

Hyesung was speechless with Eric's offer only managed to nod.

'B-But why?' Hyesung could feel his face was blushing.

'Because it's getting pretty late and I know that your house isn't near' Eric explained.

'B-But'

'Stop with your buts and just keep walking' Eric glared at Hyesung making the younger guy speed up his pace and started walking causally beside Eric.

'Speaking of which, I'm intending to ask you this for awhile now. Where is your family?' Eric bluntly asked.

'My family? They are all in US, my dad works there'

'So you was born and raised there?'

'Yup, pretty much it'

'Don't you feel lonely?'

'At first yeah, but ever since I met Andy, life became fun you know. At least I have someone as my brother. The first time we met...'

Before Hyesung could continued, he could feel Eric smoothly placed his hand around his shoulder and pushed him to stand beside on Eric's other side.

'YAH, CAN'T YOU SEE PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO WALK HERE?! STUPID BASTARD!! IF I SEE YOU AGAIN, I WOULD SLICE YOU INTO PIECES!!' Eric cursed at the car who was already gone.

He then turned to Hyesung and softly asked 'Are you okay?'

Hyesung could feel the tenderness in Eric's voice and that made him flustered, 'Y-Yeah, I-I'm okay. Maybe the car didn't notice us'

Eric could just sighed in relieved but then he continued to cursed in anger 'But still, it's impossible to not notice us'

'Just walk this side. I don't want you to get hurt again' Eric said without glancing at Hyesung.

The younger guy just shyly nodded and they continued to walk in an awkward silence.

'So, are you the only child?' Hyesung started to make a conversation.

Eric halted and gulped but he kept his cool and said 'Yeah'

'I see. So you're the next heir in Mun family' Hyesung put his hand to his chin.

'Yeah unfortunately'

Hyesung looked at Eric and said 'Unfortunately? Yah, you should be grateful that you can inherit our family's business after graduation'

'But I want to do my own business' Eric mumbled softly but that caught to Hyesung's ears.

'Your own business? Why? You don't like your business now?'

Eric sighed and nodded, 'Yeah, I don't like my family's business now. I actually...'

'Yes?'

'I want...'

'Want what?'

'I want to build my own entertainment company but I don't think that my dad would approves it' Eric shyly said.

He never told his dream to anyone even Junjin, Minwoo and Dongwan. It's just because he is shy to tell them, fearing that they might laugh at him. And he fears that the blue eyes guy would mock and laugh at him.

Oh God, I'm starting to regret for telling him this.

'So what? It's your dream, not him. Just keep working hard to achieve your dream. And even though you're such a pain in the , but I have faith in you' Hyesung gave Eric his angelic smile.

'Really? Hmm, I guess you're right. But I'm gonna make sure that you'll be there when I'm successful so that I could bully you more' Eric smirked.

'Go to hell' Hyesung scoffed jokingly.

Eric ruffled Hyesung's hair and they kept on talking for minutes until they reached Hyesung's apartment. After Eric bid Hyesung's goodbye, the older one makes sure that Hyesung goes in into his apartment safely. Then he took out his phone and dialled a number.

'Pick me up now. I'll send you the address'

'Yes, Sir Eric'

After waiting for 5 minutes, Eric's driver came to pick him up. In the car, Eric kept on smiling reminiscing the conversation he had with Hyesung an hour ago.

'Hyesungie' Eric muttered his name sweetly while looking out through the window.

After months denying his feelings, Eric admitted that he has feelings for Hyesung.

'I'm in love with a guy named Shin Hyesung' Eric mumbled softly.

On the other hand...

Hyesung couldn't stop thinking about Eric and how the older guy protected him from being hit by a car. Just only the thought of it made Hyesung blushed. And the talk they had just now, made Hyesung's heart fluttered.

Then it hit him.

He fell in love with Eric...

The Eric Mun...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~