Part 13

Secret To Happiness

          A pretentious sigh escaped from her lips through the narrows between her arrogant smile. She simply expected to be noticed; didn't even have the courtesy of asking for it. And down she sat, right beside Seulgi. 

          'Great posture.. Straight back.' Seulgi first thought as the girl took the seat. Along with her ostentatious nature, this all conveyed to Seulgi that she was a rich kid. One of those who took themselves way too seriously. One of those who would always be yearning and pushing to grow up quicker, never realizing their prime was wasted wishing for another prime. 

          She applied her lipstick precisely and perfectly, obvious that it's been done that exact same way a billion times before. Her bun perfectly nipped and tucked just looking messy enough to be neat. 

          All this in a short glance, but now it was time to wonder. Who was she and why was she sitting in-

          "Excuse me, I think you have the wrong seat." Wendy said politely, humbly, the exact opposite of what she was about to face. This was all going to and Seulgi knew it. 

          "I hope your talking to yourself because I'm not moving, honey." Executed with a smack of her lips and the click of her lipstick closing. Wendy eyes wandered awkwardly for a few seconds, not knowing exactly what to do, and so she caught Seulgi's gaze. 

          They spoke to eachother with just eye contact, it was natural for them- it just came automatic. Seulgi looked slightly concerned as she saw Wendy's face grow angry. She sighed inwardly as she really didn't want to confront the snob sitting in her girlfriend's seat. But who said she had a choice?

          "Mm.." She started awkwardly. "This is Wendy. She's kind of been sitting here for the last couple months so if you wouldn't mind just, you know, scooching over to that seat right there, that would be really highly appreciated." Seulgi smiled decisevely and pompously, mimicking the girl, hoping it could make her 'confrontation' oh so much bolder. 

          "Yeah, don't think so. You lured me here, so you're keeping me here." Wendy's eyes went wide with surprise and so did Seulgi's. "W-What do you mean I-I 'lured' you here?!" Seulgi cursed as she saw Wendy's expression change from anger to hurt. 

          "The way you looked at me? That wink? You even looked at my waist and chest when I sat down. Couldn't blame you though." She smirked, putting a hand on Seulgi's leg, and immediately getting it thrown off. 

          "Woah woah woah woah woah. First of all," She held a hand out to Wendy, "Not what you think." Seulgi remained composed on the outside but panicked wouldn't even begin to describe her insides. 

          'Second of all, whoever the hell you are, I looked at you because I've never seen you at the school before. I twitch my eyes sometimes, just another werid habit of mine. And I was looking at your posture, I'm not a -" 

          "Third of all, she has a girlfriend. Fourth of all, get out of her seat." Wendy said firmly taking the girl's belongings and placing it at another desk.

          She got up at this point, face to face with Wendy. "You're lucky you're cute, Seulgi, 'cause you're at protecting your little girlfriend. I'll let you take the seat.. and her.. today, but watch out for tomorrow." 

          Wendy, for lack of a better word, was very unamused. Unamused at the girl standing in front of her, unamused at the idea that this girl may have a crush on her girlfriend, and unamused that she realized she was actually kind of scared of her. '.' she thought. 

          "By the way, I'm Kim Yerim." 

 

TBC

Heyyyy, short update for y'all~ LOL, I can just imagine how 'unamused' you guys are with me making our cute little maknae the bad guy. But don't worry, it's just a snippet that I wrote on a whim, don't think too heavily of it. 

But look at me guys, I don't update in half a year and here I am, two updates in less than a week for you! I feel motivated, I'm lacking creative outlets nowadays.. I guess. 

I want COMMENTS! GIVE ME COMMENTS, lmfao. but srsly, what does it take to get some around here um lol

Errr, stick around for next update! Not much left for author's note today ((: 

Now go, go and give me comments plss. I promise to respond to all of them this time! No one will be left unanswered!!!

lol imagine how embarassing this is if no one comments,

Go listen to these songs (1) (2