I think I have a crush on you.

You & I

 

" Gongchan, ~~~ ah. Wake up or you'll be late for school, omma doesnt want you both to get scolded nae " your Omma tries to wake both of you up. " 5 more minutes please! " you said while going back to sleep as Gongchan stands up and prepare himself. " Yah, ~~~ ah, if you're not getting of your bed, Im throwing that teddy bear away " your Omma threatened you. " Omo! Omma! Im awake! Im awake! " You said while jumping out of your bed. After that, you both took your breakfast and waved goodbye to your Omma and walk to school. 

On the way to school, you saw Youngmin walking alone from a distance from where you were. " YOUNGMIN YOUNGMIN YOUNGMIN! " you shouted and waved at him, he saw you and quickly run towards you. " Morning Youngmin! Wheres Kwangmin? " Gongchan greeted and also questioned. " Oh, his sick so I have to walk to school alone today, it was so boring but glad to see you both! " Youngmin said smiling at you and Gongchan. You three walk to school together~

When you 3 reached the school, NaEun and Minwoo was already there, you saw Minwoo yawned and you find it really cute. You blushed. " NaEun, Minwoo! " Gongchan shouted. " Ne, " they both answered at the same time. You laughed and start the conversation, after a few minutes, the school bell rang. " I have something to tell ~~~, and its private, so can you all excuse us? " Youngmin said. After all of them went up to the classrooms, Youngmin bring you to the rooftop.

- At the Rooftop -

" Yes Youngmin? " you asked curiously. " ~~~ ah... I think I have a crush on you... " Youngmin told you. " Mwo? How come? Im not popular or anything, " You told him. " Mollayo. Mian if its too shocking... I just want to tell you cause I cant kept it any longer... Are we still friends? " Youngmin said while looking at his shoe. " Haha! Its okay, nae! Bestfriend! Lets get back to class before Mrs Park starts nagging " you told him while giving him a light hug which made him blush.

- In Class -

" Mrs Park is absent! Its PARTY time! "  one of your classmate shouted while putting her hands up. Soon as that, people start running around or even leaving the classroom like its their house or something.

Your POV

You just sit there and stare at each of everyone of them and you totally found out your classmates are crazy. You laughed as you though. " I wonder whats Minwoo doing, " you thought and turn your head back to look at Minwoo. To find him sleeping cutely, you giggled and you decided to disturb him. [ Hahahaha! Omg. CUTE ]

NaEun's POV

Wow! Mrs Park is not even here, what should I do? ~~~ went to the back to see Minwoo that is sleeping there peacefully. What should I do? Should I.. confess to Gongchan? NaEun thought as she rest her head on the table.
" Yah NaEun! You better do so if not he would belong to other girls sooner or later! REMEMBER, theres alot of people who likes him too. " NaEun's mind told her. [ OKAY THIS IS ABIT CRAZY ]

NaEun then decided to confess to Gongchan, she decided to write a letter to him cause she was too shy to say...

To : Gongchan.

Hey, Gongchan...

I.....think.....I ....kinda.....have......a......c......r....u.....s...h......o.....n...y.....o.....u ><

From : NaEun

NaEun slowly fold the paper and put it on Gongchan's table. Gongchan look at it and slowly open it. He was shock but he replied.

To : NaEun

Hey, NaEun.Im sorry but I want to focus on my study first..but... I think... I have a crush on you too... ><  Aish, anyway, can we just be bestfriends first? ><


From : GongChan.

 

Gongchan passed back to NaEun, NaEun read it immediately, she smiled and start talking to Gongchan face to face. [ Aww sweet <3 ]

- At the back -

You walk towards Minwoo and sit beside him quietly, you couldnt resist yourself and poke his cheek, he jumped up and blushed after he know that you poked his cheek, " Yah! Why did you poke me? I want revenge! " He told you and poke you back, you both start poking each other while laughing madly. " Haha! Enough enough. Yah, I cant breathe from the laughing! " Minwoo stops you. " Arasseo, haha mian~ " You chuckled.

 

Soon, school was over and you decided to go home early to rest since you were still very tired. You waved Goodbye to NaEun, Youngmin & Minwoo and walk home with GongChan smiling.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Awww! NaEun & Youngmin confessed! When will Minwoo confess?

The ending is short cause Im in a rush, mian! ><

But what will happen though? Kekeke.

Stay Tune~

 

Comments & Subscribtion is highly appreciated. No slient readers please.