Slight feelings

You & I

"Hyung ! ~~~ ! " Min Woo , Youngmin and Kwangmin shoouted . You and Gongchan turned back . Youngmin and Kwangmin stand beside you like bodyguards.
" Yes ? " you questioned . " Uhh ... ~~~ may I talk to you in private please ? The rest of you guys go to class first . " Min Woo asked 
Min Woo took your hand and brought you to the rooftop . That moment , that Min Woo hold your hand was the very 1 minute of your life . 
- At the rooftop -

" Uhh ... ~~~ ah , may I walk you home today ? " Min Woo asked . You blushed shyly . 

" Of course you can , Min Woo . " you smiled . 
" Really ? Okay then , I will meet you after school at the gate alright ? " Min Woo asked .
" Nae ! Let's go to class now . " you said .

Youngmin & Kwangmin's POV

Gosh , why is Min Woo talking to ~~~ in private ? Does he like ~~~ too ?

Min Woo's POV

~~~ looks cute when she smiles and blushes . Omg , am I falling for her ?

~~~ 's POV 

Min Woo is sooo  cute <3 . But , why is he asking to walk me home ? Is it because of NaEun ? And where is she ?

- In Class -

Yah ! NaEun ! Why are you late ? " you shouted .
" Mianhae , I overslept . " NaEun said with a cute smile as  she focus her attention to Gongchan .

 

NaEun's POV

Gongchan looks so handsome <3 , I can't wait to see him during his CCA time . He will surely look very dashing .

Gongchan's POV

NaEun looks so cute when she smiles , she's pretty . Aish , Shik Gongchan ! Concentrate on your studies , not girls .
 

- After School -

"Goodbye NaEun ! See you tomorrow ! " you shouted .
"Bye ! " NaEun shouted back 

The Jo Twins , Youngmin and Kwangmin have extra lessons , hence they stay back leaving only you and Min Woo to walk home together .
"Come ! I'll take you to buy Ice Cream before we go back ! "you said , pulling Min Woo's hand .
- Ice Cream shop -

" Min Woo ah , what flavour do you want ? I'll treat you . " you smiled . " I'll take the chocolate chips then . " he winked at me . 

~~~'s POV 

Min Woo look so cute . Aish , why did I hold his hand ? I am such a

Min Woo's POV

Aish , ~~~ look so cute when she smiles . I like it when she holds my hand though .

 

We chatted and chatted until we reach the gate of my house .

" Well , it was nice chatting with you Min Woo , Annyeong . " you smiled .

" Nae , Annyeong . " He gave you another wink and went off .

- At Home -

Since oppa isn't home yet , I will do my homework .
- Evening -

" I am home ! " Gongchan shouted " Oppa ! You're home ! " you gave him a big hug . " You miss me that much  ? " he teased and smirked . " Aniyo . I see you everyday . " you replied " Haha , by the way , Min Woo walked you home today ? " Gongchan questioned . " Nae ! How did you know ? NaEun told you ? "  you asked . " Yup  , she told me . Haha , did you get to know him better ? "Yup ! " you said . Just as you were about to explain further your mother told you guys to go eat dinner .... 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

How's Chapter 6 ?

Min Woo has slight feelings for ~~~  

Gongchan has a little feelings for NaEun .

What about the Jo Twin , Youngmin and Kwangmin ?

Stay tuned ~ 

Comments and subscribtions are highly appreciated 

 

-Flyhighx3 :3