Will you be my girlfriend ?

You & I

The next morning , you woke up , you felt very dizzy and cannot wake up . Gongchan went to your room as you had not woken up .

" ~~~ ah , wake up already . It's time for school. " Gongchan nudged . " Ahh , Oppa , I feel very dizzy . Can I not go to school today ?" You whined .

Gongchan used the thermometer to take your temperature . " Gosh ! ~~~ , you have a fever . Fine , you can don't go to school today . But , take a good rest arasseo ? I won't be home until 5 PM . " Gongchan said . " Nae oppa . " you said as you waved goodbye to Gongchan as he went to school .

- Gongchan at school -

" Hey ! Hyung , where's ~~~ ? " Min Woo asked . " She's sick , after the water spraying game we played . " Gongchan explained . Youngmin , Kwangmin and Na Eun heard their conversation . " Hyung ! I will go visit ~~~ later . I don't have extra lessons today. " Min Woo volunteered . " We want to ! " Jo Twins said . " Aniyo , you guys have extra class today . Na Eun too ." Gongchan said .

Min Woo's POV

Finally , I can go visit ~~~ alone .

Jo Twin's POV

, why must we have extra lessons today ? If not we can visit ~~~ , and that Min Woo won't stand a chance .

- After School -

" Here Min Woo , here's my address . " Gongchan said , giving Min Woo his address . " Okay hyung ! " Min Woo said .

On the way to visit you , Min Woo taught of something . He went to a store and bought some medicine for you and saw a teddy bear store so he walked in and got you one.

" Finally , gosh , hyung's house is kinda big O.O " Min Woo said . He went up to the floor which you were staying at .

"Ding Dong ! " the doorbell rang , you went to the door . Surprised , you saw Min Woo standing there . You quickly opened the door to let him in .

" Hey Min Woo , what brings you here ? " you questioned . " Well , I heard from Gongchan hyung that you were sick . So , I came to pay a visit to you ." Min Woo explain as he blush a little .

Your POV

Omg >< . He's so sweet .

- End of your POV -

You suddenly felt slight giddyness [ not so sure of the spelling ] and fainted . Luckily Min Woo was in front and he caught you , he carried you to your bedroom and put you down on the bed .

1 hour later , you woke up and saw him changing the towel on your forehead for you . You were so touched that you just melted . He noticed that you were awake and said " Oh , you're awake, how are you feeling ? " " Nae , I am fine . " you said smiling . " Nae ~~~ , I have something to tell you ." Min Woo said . " Yeah , what is it ? " you said tilting your head .

Suddenly , Min Woo kneeled down, having a teddy bear in his hand and said " ~~~ , it was love at first sight when I saw you , your cuteness and your everything caught my attention . I have a crush on you since the day I met you . W.. Will you be my girlfriend ? " you were apalled by his actions . " Y..Yes , I would . I actually have a crush on you when I saw you knocking on the door during the first day of my school too, is that fate? " you said while taking the teddy bear and blushed . " Jinjja ? Are you serious ? Yay ! Haha , I think so too " Min Woo cheered . " Nae , you're so cute . " you said as you mess his hair .

Min Woo back hugged you and said " You don't know how long I have been waiting for this day to be your Boyfriend and take care of you . " You hugged him back and smiled.

" Oppa ! It's 5PM already , don't you have to go home ? Gongchan will be home soon and I can manage myself . " you said . " Nae , Annyeong . Take care nae! " Min Woo said and kissed your forehead.

Gongchan reached home and saw that you have recovered already . " ~~~ ah , your fever have gone down ? " Gongchan questioned . " Nae ! Thanks to Min Woo , Oppa , me and him are dating now . " you said blushing . " Jinjja ? Chukkae . I am sure that he will treat you well . " Gongchan said . " Nae oppa , I will fill you in later , can we eat now ? I am starving . " you whined . " Arasseo, I'll go cook for you . " Gongchan said .

                                                                                                                                                        

How's the chapter ?

You and Min Woo are dating now .

Will Gongchan confess to Na Eun soon ?

Stay tuned ~

Comments & Subscribtion is highly appreaciated. No silent readers please.

-Flyhighx3