Knowing you more

You & I

 

- In Class -

Minwoo's POV


Why is NaEun meeting me today after school? I dont really know her and I wonder what is she up too. And I notice ~~~ has been really staring at me, and when I stare at her, I find out that shes really cute, am I falling for her? Yah! Minwoo, focus on your study not girls!

Your POV

The teacher start teaching a new topic and you was listening and soon time passed and the school bell rang.

" Okay class, we will continue tomorrow. " Mrs Park said as she walk out of the classroom.

- Breaktime -

You all 6 found a table to sit together, you was sitting beside GongChan and NaEun while Kwangmin, Minwoo & Youngmin sit infront of you. You both eat and laugh non stop as Youngmin start cracking a joke. " ~~~ ah. You look so cute when you laugh " Kwangmin smirked. You blushed and continue eating.

After the break, you all went on for your History lesson and you notice NaEun scribbing on a paper that she dont let you see. You soon find out that she passed Minwoo that letter.

NaEun's POV

To : Min Woo

Remember I said meeting you after school today before school? I forget to tell you the venue as we were in a rush, meet me at the Rooftop okay? Please be there! "
 

From : NaEun

I hope that Minwoo will meet me so I can find out if Minwoo have some feelings toward ~~~! Im such a awesome friend, hahaha!

- After School -

NaEun told you to she have other things and ran off, while you see Minwoo going to the same direction as her, you didnt care so much and went home with Gongchan together with the JoTwins. Kwangmin put his arm around your shoulder and you jumped up, you didnt really care as you think its normal for a friend to do that and continue walking.


- At The RoofTop -

" Yah, why do you call me here? What do you wanna ask me? " Minwoo questioned. " Relax Minwoo, I just wanted to ask you if you know ~~~? How do you find her? " NaEun replied. " ~~...~? Ne.. of course I know her.....I find her friendly and cute.... why do you ask me anyway? " Minwoo asked curiously. " Well, theres nothing much! Haha! I just know you both are staring at each other lately and I find it cute but I dont know why you both dont talk that much! " NaEun said smiling. " Aish... I only find her staring at me that caught my attention...and... I would really want to talk to her though... " Minwoo said and he look at his shoe. " Yah! I can help you! Gongchan has his CCA tomorrow so he wont be able to walk home with ~~~. Why dont you try walking her home? Its really fun! " NaEun replied excitedly. " Okay... I'll try then.... I hope she agrees..... oh and how about you? "  Minwoo asked. " she will, haha. Me? I will be in school as I have to do something! " NaEun giggled. " Oh right... anyway... I have to go now... see you " Minwoo left NaEun alone on the Rooftop.

MinWoo's POV

Why is that NaEun asking me so much about ~~~? I told her I'll try to walk ~~~ home tomorrow but Im kind of afraid... What should I do? Text her? Call her? or write a letter to her tomorrow in class? I hope she agree, I really want her to be one of my best friend and I really want to find out why she keep on staring at me...

NaEun's POV

Im really sure ~~~ will be really happy when Minwoo ask to walk her home tomorrow! It'll be exciting and maybe they might be bestfriend or couple soon! I really think that Minwoo had some feelings toward ~~~ and the way he reply me when I talk about ~~~ his kind of blushing. Hahahah.  I guess I'll stay in school to watch Gongchan in his CCA  tomorrow cause I really want to see how cool is him! I hope nothing ruin my awesome plan! Hehe!

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway, Hows Chapter 5?

Sorry if its short, boring and have lots of conversation.

Will Minwoo Ask ~~~ To Walk Her Home In The End? And Will ~~~ Accept It? Will NaEun's Plan Go Well? And What Will Happen If They Walk Home Together? Are They Gonna Remain Slient Or Start Talking And Laughing All The Way?
 

Stay Tune!

 

Comments & Subscribtion are highly appreciated! :D

 

-x3Flyhigh