Confession

You & I

 

- After School -

Gongchan waved goodbye as he have to go for his CCA training. You was about the leave the school when someone tapped on your shoulder, you turn and happen to see the girl who sat beside you smiling at you widely. She asked you if she can walk home with you and you immediately agree since you were too bored to walk alone. Soon, she began to start asking you questions " ~~~ ah, why are you so close to Gongchan? How do you know him and he looks like he care for you alot, who are you to him? His Girlfriend? Wait. Gongchan has a girlfriend? But you are new, and yet he talk to you while smiling. I really like him can you dont be so close to him? " NaEun questioned as she pouts. " Ohmy, chill NaEun! How am I suppose to answer everything when you ask everything in one go? Hahaha! Well, his my Brother, not BOYFRIEND, of course I'll be close. Hahaha! " You replied her while giggling. " Mwo? His your oppa? You both look so like couple that make me think so. Sorry... " NaEun said while blushing. " Ne, haha, its okay, you dont have to apologise! So you like him? " You asked her and she nodded slowly. You both started talking till you both reach a Ice Cream Shop. " OMG! Icecream! I'll treat you! " you jumped and pull NaEun in to the shop excitedly.
After buying, you both went out of the shop and continue the conversation.

- After lots and lots conversation -
" Wait, you know Minwoo right? His kind of cute though. " you said while blushing. " Oh why? Does ~~~ had a crush on Minwoo? " NaEun teased. " Yah! Stop it! Anyway, I have to go home now, see you! " you said as you point at your watch. " Alright! Oh wait! Dont tell Gongchan that I had a crush on him, well I wont tell Minwoo you have a crush on him aye! " NaEun winked and waved.

NaEun's Pov

" Wow! ~~~ is really cute! I guess I finally find a best friend in school and I hope she keeps the secret since she sees Gongchan everyday! " She thought.

Your Pov

You got back home and went upstairs to shower. " Well I think I got a bestfriend now but I hope that I can really get along with Minwoo and be his friend soon. " You thought while giving a sigh and walk out of the bathroom. You took out your homework and start scribbing.

" Yah! Im back! " Gongchan shouted from the door as he close it and remove his sneakers. You ran down the stairs while hugging a big Teddy bear. " Yah oppa! Welcome back! I had a bestfriend when Im walking home! " You said smiling.
" Really? Who is she? I would like to know her too! Im so glad that you had a betfriend on your first day! " Gongchan replied. " Shes NAEUN! Shes really cute and frien...." Your words got cutted as your omma told you both to get ready for Dinner.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

So will you get to know Minwoo more? And will NaEun be Gongchan's bestfriends?
Sorry for the much conversation.
STAY TUNED! :D
Comment & Subscribtion is higly appreciated. Thanks!



-x3Flyhigh