The first day we met .

You & I

"~~~  ! Hurry up , we are going to be late ! " Gongchan shouted at you , who was just being transfered to go to the School of the Performing Arts like the same as your brother, Gongchan. " Coming  ! "  you  shouted back . " Aish oppa , it's still early . " you whined while giving him a sleepy face. " Well , it is always better to be early than late and I am going to introduce some friends to you." Gongchan explained . " Ohh well , okay then. I hope that they are cute and nice, you thought  .

- At School -

" We are here " Gongchan said smiling . " Wow ! " It's beautiful and big ! " you said , wandering around .
" Hey watch out ! " Gongchan shouted at you, " Bang ! " You bang into hot guy with blonde hair. " Yah! Why you bang into me? " that blonde guy shouted at you. " I didnt mean it, sorry " you apologised to him. " Youngmin, please dont mind, my sister is new here so shes just wandering around " Gongchan told that blonde guy while walking next to you. " Your sister? Oh wow, shes cute. Anyway, Im Youngmin! Nice to meet you " Youngmin said smiling at you. " Oh, thanks. Im ~~~. Nice to meet you too " You smiled back to him. You 3 decided to walk to class together.
- In Class -
After the class greeted the teacher, Mrs Park, she start talking " Okay Class, we have a new student today. " as she told me to introduce myself. " Annyeong, Im  ~~~. I hope we all can be really good friends! " You said bowing and smiling at your classmates. Your teacher assign you to sit between a girl and your brother Gongchan as there was a empty space between them. " Hello ~~~! Im NaEun! Nice to meet you, hope we can be bestie! " the girl beside you said excitedly while smiling at you. You smiled back and continue to pay attention to the teacher...

" Knock Knock " you saw 2 guys were outside your classroom door knocking at it.......

 

                                                                                                                                                              

How's the first chapter ?

Whos the 2 guys ?

Sorry for the short chapter ><

Comments and Subscriptions are highly appreciated 

 

-Flyhighx3 :3