Lollipops are sweet , so are you(:

You & I

It was a Friday Morning , Gongchan , NaEun , Youngmin and Kwangmin , are having their National Entrance Exam . So , Min Woo and you don't have to go to school today . You went to check your phone and saw a text from Min Woo .

To : ~~~

Let's go out today , I'll bring you somewhere . I will meet you outside your house at around 10AM .

From : Your awesome cute Boyfriend , Min Woo .

You replied to his message saying .

To : Min Woo .

Nae , Arasseo .

From : Your awesome cute Girlfriend , ~~~

When you look at the clock after replying Min Woo , it was 9AM already ! You hurried along as you changed . You fumbled your wardrobe , finally found a suitable shirt .

Outfit : [ http://www.yesstyle.com/en/tokyo-fashion-tie-waist-button-detail-shorts-khaki-one-size/info.html/pid.1024988975 ]

By the time you've gotten ready , it was already 9.55 AM already . You rushed out of your house and saw Min Woo standing there already . You ran to him and lost your footing and fall onto his chest . You blushed hardly and quickly got up . Min Woo looked dashing in his outfit .

Min Woo's outfit :[ http://sprinklestar.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/min.jpg ] ( He's in white if you can't see it clearly )

Min Woo's POV

Omg , she looks so ... pretty !

Your POV

Min Woo looks so dashing , I wonder where is her gonna bring me .

[ End of POV's ]

"Come on ! Let's go . " Min Woo said and grabbed your hand and brought you somewhere .

When both of you reached the place , you were stunned .

Shop : [http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--T9f-MVuFoo/TbfMOvhL4LI/AAAAAAAAAHE/I7-ISDnMBbU/s640/lollipops.jpg] ( Lollipop shop XD )

Then Min Woo took one heart shaped lollipop and stood in front of you . " ~~~ , this lollipop represents my heart , forever sweetness towards you . Saranghaeyo . " Min Woo said blushing a little . " Candies are sweet , so are you . Nado saranghaeyo , No Min Woo . " you said shyly . ( Awwww ~ So sweet xD )

A few hours later , Min Woo sent you back home . " I got to go now , catch you in school on Monday ! " Min Woo winked and kiss your forehead before he went home . " Nae , see you in school on Monday , text me . " you said .

A few minutes when you reached home , Gongchan reached home too . He asked " How was your day ? " " It was fun :D , Min Woo was very sweet , that he melted my heart . "  you said . " Hahas , arasseo , Omma told me that she would be home late today so we shall eat outside okay ? " Gongchan questioned . " Okay then . " you replied him .

                                                                                                                             

Sorry for the boring chapter ._.

I kinda ran out of ideas . I will come out with a better one tomorrow and try to update soon .

Comments & Subscribtion is highly appreaciated. No silent readers please.

-Flyhighx3