Why am I here?

You & I

They went out . You lied down on the bed and soon fall asleep .

                                                                                                                   

 

2 Months Later...

 

Your POV

I slowly tried to open my eyes, and everything was blurish... [ Not sure if theres the spelling ] then things got clearer and I found myself in a white room.. I tilted my head down to see Umma holding my hand while sleeping " W...here.. am... I? Wh...y...a..m...I...here? " I started in a slow weak voice.. My umma immediately woke up " ~~~-ah! You finally woke up! Its been 2months! I've better inform your appa and your brother! Now you need more rest arasseo?" Umma said happily with tears of joy.. I just nodded and saw how omma went out of the while door.. Im still clueless on why am I over here lying down on a bed, I don't understand what umma means by " Its been 2 months " I just let it over as I closed my eyes and went back to sleep...

 

GongChan's POV

School just ended and as usual, we 4 was on our way to the hospital to visit ~~~, my phone suddenly vibrated, it was eomma, I quickly pick up..

[ Green is his eomma and Blue is Gongchan ]

" Yobuseyo? "

" Gongchan! Your sister woke up but she looks like shes in a confusion! Quickly come! I've already inform your father and his on his way! "

" Jinja? Thats good news omma! We all are already on our way! See you later eomma! I think I have a phone call to make "

" Nae, arasseo! See you Gongchan-ah~ "

After hanging up, I quickly told Naeun and the twins that ~~~ is awake then I made a phone call for Minwoo.

[ Blue is Gongchan and Red is Minwoo ]

" Yobuseyo? "

" Saeng! Its Gongchan! I've good news! "

" Jinjja? What is it? "

" ~~~ is awake! "

" Omo! Jinjja? Finally! And I have good news too, I told my father that I wanted to held my wedding in Korea and he agreed, since he wanted to visit Korea too, and I can have the chance to visit ~~~ when im there! And oh! My eomma said that I can visit you all, but I hope this wedding would turns out a disater cause I really hate Hwe ji.. "

" Jinjja? Oh thats great! Well, lets meet when you come back to Korea and maybe we would plan bout your wedding. I have to go now! Talk to you soon! "

" Nae! Nice idea, okay bye! "

 

As soon as I ended up the call, we ran to the hospital...

 

Your POV

I woke up to the sound of Appa and Eomma.. " Appa? Umma? I said as I opened my eyes slowly again.. " ~~~-ah! You need more rest! " Appa said and kissed my forehead.. " I have a question.. " I said as I slowly sit up. Just then, Gongchan Oppa and 3 pupils came in. " ~~~! Your finally awake! " Gongchan oppa said as he gave me a warm hug. I hugged him back and stare at the 3 pupils which made them staring at me back. " Oppa, Umma and Appa, who are they? Why are they here? " I asked them cluelessly.. Their face expression was really shocking.. " ~~~! You dont remember us? We were friends for about 1 years and more! " The girl said as she gave me a hug. I pulled off " Oh really? But how come I don't remember you? and you and you? " I said while pointing at them. Then this blonde guy stepped forward, " Since you don't remember us, how bout Minwoo? Do you still remember him? " he asked me with a serious face... " Minwoo? " I said and I recalled something.. I don't know what.. but my head hurts...

 

No One's POV

The doctor came in and examine ~~~.

He walked out of her room and sighed.

" What happen? Did she lost her memory? " 4 of them said in unision.

" Well, to what you all have seen and heard, she did lost her memory and theres a possibilty for her to remember everything, all she need is time and accompanys for her.. " The doctor said and walk off.

Gongchan walked to the toilet and dialled for Minwoo..

[ Blue is Gongchan and Red is Minwoo ]

" Yobuseyo? "

" Hey Minwoo, Its Gongchan.. ~~~ lost her memory, she cant remember anyone except her family members... she dont remember you too but she need time to remember and recover and I guess you should be with her and spent time with her to let her retrive her memory... "

" Hyung? Jinjja? I'll be there in abit 3 days since we have to prepare it.. I'll go and visit her.. Oh and her room.. she still have the teddy bear I gave her right? Try giving her that, maybe she can remember some stuffs. I have to go and prepare some stuffs! I'll call you soon hyung! Bye "

" Alright then, bye "

 

Gongchan hanged up and headed to your room and accompany you...

____________________________________________________________________________

~~~ is finally awake but she lost her memory, but will happen when Minwoo return? Will she remember the past and remember her bestfriends?

Stay tunee! :D

 

Comments & Subscribtion is highly appreaciated. No silent readers please.

 

-x3Flyhigh

 

- Oh right! Boyfriend's comeback for their 3rd single album! I cant wait, its just few hours away! Yayyyy! - throws confetti -  Hahaha! Im so excited! xD Haha ppyong~