Water fun.

You & I

The next morning, you woke up early and so does Gongchan. " Its still early, oppa, why dont we chat for awhile? " you said while stretching your arm. " Okay, ~~~ ah, actually, Naeun confessed to me yesterday. " Gongchan told you as you jump up. " Mwo? Jinjjah? She told you that she had a crush on you already? Woah, I thought she wont be telling you. " You told Gongchan. " Wait, so you're saying, you already knew that she had a crush on me all this while? " Gongchan asked you while he pouts. You nodded. " ~~~ah, I heard said that you had a crush on Minwoo ah, when are you confessing? " Gongchan nudged you. " You just nod and blush. " Mollayo! I'll go prepare now! " you said and quickly run to the bathroom.

GongChan's POV
Its really obvious that saeng had a crush on Minwoo, but what can I do? I know Minwoo likes her too but the JoTwins told me that they also like her. Im all messed up on who to helpped. Maybe I should just let them handle it since its my sister's heart, she should handle it herself..

After ~~~ prepared, I went and prepared myself next. After breakfast, we walk out of the school and happen to see the JoTwins as usual, they approached us and we start walking together. Youngmin and Kwangmin look really sleepy, just wondering what happen last night.

- In School -

Minwoo & NaEun was over there as usual when you 4 arrive, you 6 then walk in school and to class. " Do you all wanna come my house to play with water in the garden? It will be fun! " NaEun asked and you agreed together with GongChan & NaEun. The Jotwins rejected as they have extra lessons after school.

CLASS WENT FINE! [ Too lazy to type xD. Sorry ]

- After School -

You 4 waved goodbye to the JoTwins and walk to NaEun's house. You all reached the doorstep and was really amazed cause NaEun's house was really big. She called you all to enter and place the bag in the living room, you all did what she say and then she pulled you all to the garden.

" Why are we going to the Garden? " Minwoo asked curiously. " TO PLAY WATER SPRAYING! " NaEun said excitedly and pass you all the hoses. You all grabbed and stare at each other cluelessly and suddenly jump out cause water was spraying out from the hose. " Hahahaha! Dont just stand there! Run around and spray at each other! Its really fun! " NaEun said giggling and start spraying at Gongchan. Gongchan was really shock and spray back NaEun and also spray at Minwoo. Time pasted and you all are playing crazily like mad people in Mental Hospital, you are all soak wet in the end.

We all grabbed a towel and walk back in to NaEun's living room, you were freezing cold and cant stop shivering after that, Minwoo walk towards you and hug you tighty for some warmth, you blushed and hug him back so you would be better, and well, Gongchan and NaEun did the same too. Its like 2 couples together hugging [ SWEET! xD ]

MinWoo's POV

I saw ~~~ shivering and I couldnt stand it but hug her, I was really worried about her and I didnt expect her to hug me back though, I feel great hugging her and I really hope we can use the garden again somehow, its really fun and its sooooooo out of stress! I think... I should confess to ~~~ some other day...

Your POV

After everything, I felt so cold and start shivering, suddenly Minwoo just came beside me and hug me tightly, I blushed and my heart skipped for a moment, I was thinking, am I dreaming or what? ><

 

After everything, you all dried up yourself with hairdryer and went back home tired. You caught a cold and that cause you sneeze and got a headache so you decided to go home first other then staying over at NaEun's house for dinner. You & Gongchan thanked NaEun and walk out of her house together with Minwoo. You all laughed all the way back as you really feel happy although you gone sick. When you got back home, you fell asleep soundly.

 

_______________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 10 IS OUT! My mind go quite blank after PSLE, so sorry! ><
And well, hope you enjoy it, sorry if its short cause like what I said, my mind is blank.

Hahah, well, Minwoo is gonna confess soon.

STAY TUNED!

 

Comments & Subscribtion is higly appreaciated. No slient reader please.

-x3Flyhigh.