I'm sorry but I still love him...

You & I

Youngmin waved goodbye after taking their key from Gongchan and walked towards ~~~ house, after a few minutes, he reached and open the door and saw you lying on the floor...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Youngmin's POV

I opened the door and saw ~~~ lying on the floor, I was so shocked so I shouted her name as loud as I could, but she seems like she couldnt hear me, I didnt know what to do, I carried her up and bought her to her bedroom, I get a towel and place it on her forehead, I couldnt help but stare at her angel face... her eyes was swollen, I guess she cried too much, and then passed out... aish, why is she so stubborn? Then I decided to buy some porridge...

 

Your POV

I opened my eyes, my head hurts alot, I couldnt see things clearly, its all so blur... I touched my forehead, theres a towel, I was shocked... the first thing came into my mind was Minwoo and suddenly, a voice from your mind said " Yah pabo, Minwoo is gone, gone, he has a girlfriend and he forgot about you already, stop thinking about him! " I give out a hurt sigh and I heard my bedroom door open, I saw a blonde guy, I rubbed my eyes, It was Youngmin... " Oh ~~~-ah! Your awake already? I bought you some porridge, come and eat some, bet your starving already " Youngmin told me while walking towards my bed... " Im not hungry at all, please... leave me alone, I wanna sleep " I told youngmin in a sleepy voice. " You have to eat! You cant sleep all day being like a pig, you wont want Minwoo to see you in such situation right? NaEun told me that he called your oppa today, his not happy there, he misses you " Youngmin told you while staring at you. " No, he dont, he already have a new girlfriend, and his not related to me, why would he even miss me? Now just leave me alone arasseo? " I told Youngmin while letting off a tears which I shouldn't, and all Youngmin did was just stuff the porridge in my mouth, I couldnt help but swallow while crying, I missed him alot, I really do...

 

After ~~~ finished her porridge, Gongchan and NaEun came back, You gave them a hug and fake a smile telling your fine, but Gongchan could tell that you arent. Suddenly, Gongchan's phone rang...

Gongchan walk out of your room and answered the call,

Gongchan : Yobuseyo?

Minwoo : Hyung! Its Minwoo! I changed my number, glad I didn't copy wrongly...

Gongchan : Oh Minwoo! Just in time, hold on, I'll try to get ~~~ to talk to you ne..

Minwoo : Arasseo!

~~~- ah! Minwoo's on the line, do you wanna talk to him? Gongchan passed the phone to you and you start controlling your tears.

You : Yo..yo..bu...yobuse..yobuseyoo?

Minwoo : ~~~-ah! I miss you so much... Im so sorry for leaving you and making you hurt, I'll always love you, I'll come back soon, for you... trust me...

You : gwenchana... no you shouldn't... you already have a g....ir...l..friend.... you shouldnt come back for me... you shouldn't....

Minwoo : But I dont even love her, I love you, arasseo? you! ~~~! I wanna be with you, not her, I hate this forced matter, I'm sorry but my phone is gone... Our picture is gone too...

You : Ne... but since you said that you still love me, why our picture would be gone? Stop being a liar! I hate you... I thought I would trust you but its just a lie... Just go...and...love...her.... bye!

You end the call and throw the phone on your bed, you ran out of the house while crying like mad, Youngmin chased after you and keep on shouting you name, you didnt care and went faster and faster, soon Youngmin managed to catch up, he grabbed your arm and hug you immediately... " ~~~-ah... dont cry over such jerks! I actually still love you... " He told you... " Youngmin, im sorry but I still love Minwoo... "

 

-----------------------------------------------

 Stay tune! :D

THANKS FOR COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING! MUAHH. Hahaha.

Comments & Subscribtion is highly appreaciated. No silent readers please.

 

-x3Flyhigh <-- Ohyeah, shes back to town :p