I have a confession to tell you

You & I

You and Min woo had been going out for a week , he is really cute , innocent and pure and ideal boyfriend . Furthermore , exams are already over for Gongchan , NaEun , Youngmin and Kwangmin .

One day , Gongchan thought  : Since Exams are already over , and I've confirmed my feelings for NaEun , should I confess to her ? Will she accept my confession ? [ End of thought ]

Gongchan decided to call NaEun up and told her that he wanted to tell her something important . " Yeoboseyo ? " Ermmm , NaEun can you meet me at the park near my house tooday night ? " " Okay , see you there . " NaEun said as she hung up the call .

-Night at the park-

It was a rainy night . Gongchan reached the park holding his umbrella . He saw NaEun , he quickly ran up to her . " NaEun " Gongchan said " Nae ? " NaEun said . Just then , Gongchan threw his umbrella to the side , kneeled down , and confessed . " So Na Eun , it was foolish of me to not be in a relationship with you the previous time . I am so stupid . Would you care to take this foolish and stupid person to be your boyfriend ? " Apalled by the situation , NaEun remained calm , she made no hesitation and said " Yes , I would ." " Jinjja ? " Gongchan asked . " Nae, Jinjja . " NaEun said .

Gongchan ran forward and hugged NaEun . " Sorry to keep you waiting all these time , saranghaeyo , So NaEun . " Gongchan said . " Nado Saranghaeyo , Gongchan Shik ." NaEun said and hugged Gongchan back .

After sending NaEun back home , Gongchan went back home smiling . " Oppa ! Why are you smiling ? " you asked Gongchan " NAEUN IS WILLING TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND ! " Gongchan shouted happily . " You didn't have to shout that loud . " you said . " Ahahaha , Mianhae . " Gongchan apologised . " Nevermind , chukkae anyways . "  you said .

                                                                                                                                        

Teehee ! :D How's this chapter ?
Sorry if it's short ><
Gongchan confessed to NaEun already , and NaEun accepted . What's gonna happen next ?
Stay tuned ~

Comments & Subscribtion is highly appreaciated. No silent readers please.

-Flyhighx3