007

Interior Therapist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae woke up to an empty bed. He stretched his limbs and sat up, going into the bathroom to get ready for the day. When he got out of the restroom, he was welcomed to men waving goodbye to Hyukjae on the front steps. 

The pass through was completed and Yoona was outside on her knees with Sora, getting down and dirty in the flower bed. Hyukjae walked past Donghae into the house to Yoona's room without giving Donghae a second glance. 

Donghae followed Hyukjae and helped him gather items to set out as finishing touches, as well as a hammer and some nails to hang pictures on the wall to pull the room together. They worked, only exchanging words to ask if things were level or if Donghae had an opinion differing from Hyukjae's. 

The brunet hated the awkwardness between them. He hated it much more than the tension that happened before their little escapade in the kitchen. He just wanted to talk. Maybe sort out their feelings. 

He couldn't help but also want to come up with a way for them to be together. It was what he fell asleep doing--thinking of how he could get out of the mess he found himself wedged into, but the thoughts were left alone when Hyukjae rolled over in bed, soft breath lulling Donghae into sleep. 

"Donghae!" Hyukjae called, waving his hands in front of Donghae's face. "I've been calling you for five minutes. Stay focused."

"S-Sorry," Donghae sputtered, following Hyukjae out of Yoona's room.

Next they moved to the kitchen, fixing the opposite wall before moving into the family room. They each brought in chairs to situate at the pass through for extra seating and a bar style for a casual get together. Some accessories were added and the space was finished, and off they were to help outside. 

"We should have lunch on the new patio," Yoona suggested with a smile. 

"How are things inside?" Sora asked, dusting her hands together to rid them of the dirt caked on. 

"Just the final sweep and it's done," Hyukjae said, smiling at his sister. 

"We just need to do one more flower bed and then a good water, then put the accessories out on the patio and it'll be done out here," Sora said. 

"So not long after lunch?" Hyukjae asked. 

"We should finish up with time to all go out for a pleasant dinner tonight," Sora said, looking at the soon-to-be-marri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter