014

Interior Therapist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And here we have your personal office," Hyukjae says, opening the door to Mr. Lee's office. 

Donghae's father steps inside, looking about the spacious room. He slides his hands over the new leather chairs, then slides into his desk chair. He props his hands on the desk, looking over the room in its entirety before he leans back, feeling out the chair.

"So," Hyukjae says timidly. "How do you like it?"

"I think..." he man says, voice trailing off in thought. "I think you did an excellent job." 

"Thank you, sir," Hyukjae replies, relief evident in his voice.

"You and your sister have an eye for style as well as efficiency," the man says. "I feel like I'll be able to work better knowing everything is clean and everything inch of space is being used. I always felt like things could run smoother but could never get it this way myself."

"It was difficult," Hyukjae admits. "We'd never done such a big office space before." 

"You did well," the man says. "I'll have to recommend you to other businesses looking to remodel." 

"Ah, thank you," Hyukjae says, feeling shy under all the praise. 

A secretary slides the door open, popping her head in Mr. Lee's office. 

"Your son is here," she says. 

Mr. Lee looks surprised at this information. He nods, accepting. Moments later Donghae is standing at the entrance of the door, slightly intimidated. His lover and his father are together in his father's office. He has no idea what he should do.

"What are you doing here?" his father is the first to question. 

"I'm actually here to get Hyukjae," Donghae admits. "Your secretary said he was in your office."

"Oh, yes," his father says. "Your....boyfriend?" 

Boy Donghae and Hyukjae have braced themselves for the worst, but the two are surprised Donghae's father has even acknowledged their relationship. It is a step in the right direction, but being in public is one thing.

"We're headed out of town for the weekend," Donghae continues. 

"I told you to wait for me downstairs," Hyukjae says

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter