003

Interior Therapist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae and Donghae stood in the kitchen looking at the plans Hyukjae and Sora had drawn up earlier that morning. Sora and Yoona were busy taking the smaller objects out of Yoona's room and the living room. 

They agreed on trading one inside room to do the exterior of the house. Yoona and Sora were going to be spending the rest of the evening drawing up plans for the exterior while Donghae and Hyukjae did the heavy lifting. 

"I know how much this house means to you," Hyukjae said, looking at Donghae, "but I was thinking that making a pass through from the kitchen to the living room would open the space up and provide more seating."

Donghae stared at the papers in front of him. His face was emotionless, as always. Hyukjae bit his lip, waiting for the reaction. He was afraid Donghae was going to say no.

"I'm not exactly fond of the idea," Donghae began, "but I think it'll be nice. We can get granite counter tops to match the ones in the kitchen."

Hyukjae was surprised, but happy with Donghae's reply. 

"The wiring won't have to be moved, and there won't be any support issues, so it'll be only around $3,000," Hyukjae said with a smile.

"What will happen in the kitchen?" Donghae asked. 

"The other side of the wall was only counter top and cabinet space, but knocking out the majority of the wall will take away the top storage space," Hyukjae said. 

"But what if I need that space?" Donghae. 

"Luckily," Hyukjae said with a smile, "the single story house has rather tall ceilings, so I can make a rather large pass through and still have room for storage above it."

"Doesn't it usually wake two weeks for this job to be done? And what about placing orders?" Donghae asked. 

"I called ahead to a buddy and sent measurements and placed orders on hold. All I have to do is make a phone call and they'll be here by tomorrow," Hyukjae said. 

"Until then we work on Yoona's room and the outside?" Donghae asked. 

"Exactly," Hyukjae said, rolling up the papers before grabbing his phone. 

Donghae stepped out of the room while Hyukjae made the call. Outside, Sora was watching the truck unload the bin for their garbage into the front yard. Another truck showed up, serving as a storage building until the project was finished. 

"Are you ready to begin moving everything out?" Hyukjae asked, making Donghae jump from his place at the window. 

"Y-Yeah, lets start in Yoona's room," he said.

 

 

***

 

 

Donghae was really strong.

Donghae was really sweaty.

Donghae was really hot.

The brunette's shirt clung to him, soaked with sweat from the heavy lifting. Hyukjae and Donghae, as well as other hired workers, moved everything from Yoona's room and the living room out and into the truck.

Hyukjae couldn't help but admire the man's body. He had seen him shirtless, but with his clothes clinging to him, leaving everything to be fantasized about as sweat dripped down his body and his muscles flexed as he moved things like a manly man had Hyukjae's jeans tightening a little. 

Hyukjae willed himself to not think suggestive thoughts that would land him in a sticky situation, and decided to keep his mind on the job at task: emptying the rooms for renovation.

Once it was all gone, The truck was shut and locked. The men left, leaving the truck in their possession until they could return. Half the day was gone by then and it wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter