011

Interior Therapist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae reached his apartment, turning the knob, knowing it was already open. He could hear voices echoing through the empty space, engaged in a conversation concerning what color to put on the walls. 

He stepped in, shutting the door as quietly as he could. The two didn't hear, so he proceeded to slowly walk into the living area. He was welcomed with the site of Hyukjae and Sora sitting cross legged on the floor in front of each other. 

Papers were thrown around the room, and tiny blocks of colored papers were stacked between them as they aggressively argued over which stack was going to be the color scheme for the kitchen. 

Donghae began to laugh when Sora began throwing slanders at Hyukjae about his 'small Asian eyes,' which he responded, 'I'm your ing brother, you ignorant racist.' 

The laughter brought them out of their sibling quarrel and they both bolted from their places on the floor with hand fulls of papers. Each one ran toward Donghae, throwing the small pieces of paper into his face in hopes that he would choose their idea. 

"Donghae, how do you feel about a brightly colored kitchen?" Sora asked, smiling brightly to win him over. 

"He obviously doesn't want that," Hyukjae said, rolling his eyes at his sister, "it doesn't fit his personality. He should go for a darker, more modern look."

Hyukjae batted his eyes at Donghae and the brunet looked at what each sibling had thrown in his face. He took the one from Hyukjae's hand, looking at it for a while before looking back at Sora's. 

"I gotta say, I feel like the more modern look fits me, but we can liven it up with some accents to give it a little bit of color," Donghae said. "You know, comprimise."

"Told you he'd like my idea better," Hyukjae said, sticking his tongue out at Sora. 

"Yeah, cause you know him so much more intimately than I do," Sora retorted. 

Hyukjae promptly elbowed her in the stomach, making her respond with a slap to the back of the head. Donghae chuckled a bit and walked into the apartment, looking at the white walls with a sigh. 

"So, did the two of you come up with any ideas?" Donghae asked. 

"Well," Hyukjae said, pulling out some papers that were in a folder, "We started with the bathroom next to your bedroom, since it's the deepest part of the apartment. We're thinking pocket doors to make more use of the space, as well as re-doing the sink and shower since it's not quite up to par with the modern look we're going for."

Donghae waits for a mome

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter