001

Interior Therapist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae pulled into the drive way of a small, warm home in Mokpo. He put the car in park and turned off the ignition as he looked at the outside. It was in need of some help, but it had potential.

"Seems nice enough, at least the grass is cut," Sora commented from the passenger seat.

"They have the perfect layout for a side garden. That tree would make great shade for a patio area," Hyukjae said. 

"That is, if they allow us to do the outside in exchange fro only two rooms inside," Sora said, making sure her brother didn't get ahead of himself.

Hyukjae rolled his eyes and exited the vehicle. He opened the trunk while his sister went to ring the door bell. Hyukjae rolled their bag and lifted them up the steps and stood beside his sister. 

The duo was surprised when they heard the sound of two voices shouting behind the closed door. They were raising cane inside, yelling at each other to open the door.

"Ugh fine!"

The door swung open and a woman with long brown hair smiled sweetly at them. Hyukjae and Sora exchanged looks before looking back at the woman and smiling.

"Welcome, you must be Hyukjae and Sora," she said. They nodded. "I'm Yoona, and my future husband is Donghae."

"Nice to meet you, and thank you for allowing us to stay with you for the next week," Sora said, smiling.

"You're welcome, but thank you for helping us. Donghae and I can't agree on anything - well, except the thought of how stupid this marriage is," Yoona said, chuckling.

"What?" Hyukjae asked as Yoona said that.

"Come in, come in, we'll talk over dinner" Yoona said.

They nodded and entered the house. They stepped into the entryway that went into an unfinished living room. There was a television and a couch, but the walls were bear and no other furniture existed.

"We would like you to do the living room, and my bedroom," Yoona said.

"Your bedroom?" Hyukjae asked as he was led further into the house.

"Yes, mine. Donghae and I didn't exactly agree to this marriage, and we don't feel comfortable sleeping together. He sleeps in his own room and me in my own. Sora will be sleeping in the guest room and you'll take Donghae's. Donghae will sleep on the couch," Yoona explained.

"Oh, I don't feel comfortable with that, I can take the sofa," Hyukjae said.

"Don't worry, Donghae's perfectly fine with it," Yoona said.

"No, no I'm not, but Yoona would nag me if I didn't allow it."

Hyukjae and Sora looked up to see a man cleaning his hands with a towel. He was leaning on the door frame that led to the kitchen. He tossed the rag over his shoulder and glared at Yoona.

"Meet my soon-to-be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter