010

Interior Therapist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae woke up in his bed with the comforter draped over his body. He sat up, stretching his arms in a cat-like manner before pulling the covers to the side to get up and ready for another day. 

He lazily slipped a hand under his shirt and scratched his back as he walked into the bathroom. He dropped his boxers and tugged his shirt over his head to take a quick shower before heading to the kitchen for breakfast. Hyukjae liked to be clean before he did anything.

"I made breakfast, just come on in when you're done."

"Okay," Hyukjae said, barely audible from the spray. 

Then it finally stuck him.

That voice was Donghae's. He woke up in bed. He was only wearing boxers and a t-shirt. He hadn't locked the bathroom door after going in. Donghae had carried him to bed. And most importantly: Donghae had taken his pants off. Again.

Hyukjae quickly finished his shower and cursed himself for not bringing clothes with him. He wrapped a towel around his waist and slipped out of the bathroom and into his room, hoping Donghae had gone back to the kitchen, but he was wrong. 

"O-Oh, I'm sorry," Donghae said, turning around to see Hyukjae soaking wet and barely covered. 

"It-It's okay," Hyukjae said, reaching for some clean clothes. 

"I'll go so you can change," Donghae said, stepping out the room with a shy smile.

Hyukjae took a deep breath and looked at his reflection in the mirror. He ran his fingers through his hair and bit his lip. 

"Pull yourself together. What the is wrong with you?" he said to his reflection. 

"Um, why are you talking to yourself?"

Hyukjae turned around to see Donghae standing at the door of his room, looking at him oddly. Hyukjae flushed, looking away from the brunet before trying to form words--which ended in a load of awkward stuttering. 

"I was coming to ask if you wanted cream in your coffee," Donghae said, ending Hyukjae's awkward internal banter. 

"I'll take mine black," Hyukjae finally replied--the only coherent words he could produce. 

"Gotcha," Donghae said, turning to leave.

Hyukjae took a deep breath and quickly slipped on some sweats and a shirt before going to the kitchen. In front of him was a stack of pancakes with syrup dripping over the sides, topped off with strawberries and whipped cream. 

Hyukjae could feel his mouth watering as he sat down. Donghae smiled, then slipped a fork in front of Hyukjae's hand, which the man took and dug into the deliciousness in front of h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter