005

Interior Therapist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae woke to Donghae sitting up beside him in bed. The other was rubbing his eyes with his legs pulled up toward his chest. Hyukjae rolled over as Donghae rested his arms on his knees and sighed. 

"Morning," Hyukjae said, his voice rough from sleep. 

Donghae looked over his shoulder at the other man who was stretching his arms above his head. Donghae chuckled as Hyukjae yawned, his face scrunched up oddly. 

"Why are you laughing at me?" Hyukjae asked when he finished. 

"You looked funny," Donghae replied. "And good morning."

"I'm sorry this is what you have to wake up to," Hyukjae said, chuckling. 

"I wouldn't mind waking up to it all the time," Donghae said softly, but it didn't go unheard by Hyukjae. 

Hyukjae blushed a bit but didn't say anything. Donghae sighed again laid back next to Hyukjae. He put his hands behind his head ad stared up at the ceiling above them, both looking around in silence. 

"You ready to get up and get to work?" Hyukjae asked, rolling over onto his stomach, closer to Donghae. 

Donghae looked down, seeing Hyukjae resting his chin in his hands as his elbows held him up. The other man's eyes were bright as he looked at Donghae, ready for the day ahead of them. 

"Can't we just lay down a little longer?" Donghae asked. 

"Nope," Hyukjae said enthusiastically. 

"Why not," Donghae whined, frowning exaggeratedly. 

"Because we have work to do. Now, would you rather stay here and build furniture for Yoona's bedroom or would you like to go with Sora and I to get plants for the new landscape design?" Hyukjae asked. 

"Wait, what's Yoona doing?" Donghae asked. 

"She's helping outside, so don't worry," Hyukjae said, smirking. "She'll be out of your hair all day."

Donghae chuckled, but didn't make any movements. Hyukjae pouted and sat back on his knees, bringing the covers off of Donghae. The brunette growled and yanked them back up and rolled over, cacooning himself inside. 

Hyukjae laid over Donghae's side, catching the other off guard. Hyukjae moved beside Donghae's face, getting in the other's personal space with a bright smile. 

"I said get up," he said, staring into Donghae's wide eyes. 

"Wh-Wh--I," Donghae sputtered a half assed response. 

Hyukjae was too close. He wasn't used to physical contact from anyone. Sharing a bed with Hyukjae was one thing, but physically touching him, feeling his body heat melting with his was another thing altogether. 

"Do I make you nervous?" Hyukjae asked. 

Donghae's eyes widened even more. Hyukjae smiled innocently and got off of Donghae. The brunette released a breath he didn't know he was holding. He could finally breathe again.

"Get up," Hyukjae said, standing beside the bed. 

Hyukjae slapped Donghae's , making him yelp. Hyukjae laughed and walked over to his bag to grab something to wear after a shower, but Donghae wanted revenge. 

The other man got out of bed and approached Hyukjae. The other man watched him out of the corner of his eye curiously. Donghae was smirking as he got closer. Hyukjae grabbed some clothes and pulled away to look at the other. 

"Donghae," Hyukjae said cautiously. 

"That wasn't very nice of you to hit me," Donghae said. 

Hyukjae rolled his eyes. "I was only waking you up."

"That's abuse," Donghae replied.

While they were talking, Donghae continued to move slowly toward Hyukjae, while Hyukjae moved away slightly. Donghae had a strange look in his eyes, and Hyukjae was regretting his action, wondering if it crossed the line, but the reaction received was not what would be expected if the line was indeed crossed. 

"D-Donghae," Hyukjae said as he hit the wall. 

"You better run before I get my revenge," Donghae said.

Hyukjae's eyes grew in size and he bolted. Donghae laughed and ran after him, following Hyukjae down the hall and into the full bath in the hall. Donghae banged against the door just as Hyukjae shut it. 

Donghae was laughing as he grabbed the knob, feeling Hyukjae trying to lock it as he tried to turn it. He could hear Hyukjae on the other side, his breathy laugh coming out in pants as he fiddled with the door. 

"You can't get away, Hyukjae," Donghae called. 

"Let me take a shower!" Hyukjae replied. 

"You can't stay in there all day," Donghae cooed. 

"Watch me," Hyukjae said. 

"Don't mind if I do," Donghae said, a playful smirk toying at his lips. 

"ert!" Hyukjae accused. 

Donghae laughed as the water was . He let go of the door and turned back to go down the hall to his room when he was greeted with two sleepy women staring confused at him. 

He stopped, smile dropping from his face. The two girls got the message and disappeared into their rooms, leaving Donghae alone. The brunette went back to his room and sat down on the bed. 

He sighed and ran his fingers through his head. He cursed himself for being so flamboyant with Hyukjae. He wasn't censoring himself like he normally did since Hyukjae knew. 

He knew he had to make sure nothing happened and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter