Only girls can hit girls

A Little Love Won't Hurt

Chapter 7: Only girls can hit girls

 

 

 

Without thinking any further, Taehyung quickly put his right arm under Jungkook’s head and his left arm under his knees. He swiftly scooped up the boy in a bridal position and began to run back to the camp. “Jungkookah, you’re gonna be okay.” He said to the person dangling in his arms.

 

“What is up with those girls over there? They keep staring at us.” Suga said.

 

“You act like that’s something new.” Sabrina replied, “You are BTS afterall.” she said jokingly.

 

“Yeah, but it’s not like the normal stares. They’re looking at us like we’re ghosts or something.” Jimin added.

 

“They’re probably telling each other ghost stories or some crap.” Jin assured them, “Don’t worry too much about it.”

 

“ahh, it’s so cold tonight. I should have brought a thicker sweater.” Jimin complained while rubbing his arms up and down. Suga got up and walked to his tent to grab something. He came out with a hoodie in his hand and tossed it over at Jimin. “Here, you can wear one of mine. It’s warm.” he said to him. Jimin held the hoodie in his hands. “Really hyung?! I can wear it?!” Jimin asked excitedly. “Yeah, go ahead. I brought a few of them.” he smiled at Jimin.

 

Jimin didn’t hesitate to throw on the sweater his elder offered to him. It was indeed a lot warmer, and it was very soft. He could smell the scent of the owner on it. I’m wearing Suga hyung’s sweater… It smells just like him. His face started to turn into a bright pink.

 

“Thanks hyung. It really is warm!” Jimin laughed playfully. Sabrina rolled her eyes at Jimin.

 

“YAH!! SOMEONE!!” a voice screamed in the distance. Everybody turned their heads in the direction of voice to see Taehyung running over carrying something in his arms.

 

“Is that…” Jimin asked slowly, “JUNGKOOK?!” Sabrina yelled out. Everyone quickly got up from their chairs and started to run over to Taehyung.

 

“What happened, what’s wrong with him?!” Sabrina asked frantically. She shined her flashlight over his body to reveal all his bruises and scratch marks. “Who did this?! WHAT THE HAPPENED?!” Jimin shouted. “Bring him over to the tent!” Sabrina told them. Taehyung without hesitation ran over to the site and set Jungkook down in his tent. Sabrina went inside and examined him. Jin went inside with the first aid kit, and handed it over to Sabrina. She slipped off Jungkook’s hoodie and his undershirt, examining the bruises on his body. Taehyung looked at the poor young boy’s body, beaten, scratched up. His blood started to boil again. His anger stirred up inside of him. He quickly got out of the tent and stormed off. Sabrina looked over at him noticing something was wrong with him. She signaled Jin to go look after him.

“Kookie...who did this to you…?” she asked softly. Her voice was shaking. She grabbed the ointment out of the first aid kit and gently applied it over his wounds.  

 

“V-ssi, where are you going?!” Jin grabbed his arm but he shook him away. The others quickly followed after him. He headed towards the other campsite with the group of girls. One of them noticed him walking towards them. They all began to fix their hair and clothes and sat up, trying to look like innocent angels.

 

“Tae oppa! W-what brings you here to our area?” One of the girls asked in a cute voice. His was breathing heavily.

 

“You!” he pointed at them. “Which one of you did it?!” asked all of them. His voice was rough. At first, the girls looked scared. They all looked at each other until one of them replied, “What are you talking about oppa? Did what? We’ve just been sitting here chatting with each other the whole night.”

 

“Don’t spout bull!” he yelled out angrily. He was frustrated, upset, and angry at the same time. The other members along with Jimin appeared behind him. “What’s going on?!” Namjoon asked.

 

“Nothing’s wrong op---” Taehyung grabbed one of the girls by their shirt. She screamed in fear. “o--oppa… what are you doing?!” she asked with her voice shaking. All the other girls screamed asking him to let her go.

 

“Yah! Taehyung! Just what are you doing?!” Jin asked him. He grabbed Taehyung’s shoulder, only to get pushed away by him. He stared into the girl’s eyes. His eyes were burning with rage. “I know you guys did it.” he had a murderous intent in his eyes. “Do you want to die?” his teeth was clenched. His grip tightened around her collar. “o--op-oppa…he deserved it…” the girl barely managed to let out. “h--he’s just t-trash that doesn’t deserve to be near you.. we did it to p-protect you.” she said as tears started stroll down her face. Taehyung just looked at her. He let out a small chuckle, which began to turn into a laugh. He turned his head and laughed while still holding onto her.

 

“Trash?” he asked her. “The only trash I see is this piece of that’s crying right in front of me.” he laughed again. “Protecting me huh? Taehyung let go with one of his hands as it slowly clenched into a fist. His whole body was shaking with rage. The other members just stared at the other girls in disappointment. Taehyung lifted up his fist, as if he was about to punch the girl standing right in front of him.

 

“STOP IT!” a voice shouted out behind him. Sabrina appeared behind them. She grabbed Taehyung’s arm and set it down. “Stop it.” she said softly to him. He slowly began to loosen his grip on her. He let go and slowly took a few steps back. “You’re right…” he said softly. “It’s not worth it.” The girl just stood there frozen in fear.

 

“Oh, I never said that.” Sabrina replied back to him. “You’re a guy, you can’t hit a girl.” Sabrina turned to the student in front of her. She raised her arm and strongly smacked her across the face. The girl screamed in pain and fell to the floor. “But since I’m a girl, I can.” she smiled. The boys all looked at her in amaze. Their mouths dropped open in shock. Sabrina kicked her down to the ground.

 

“You es think this is some kind of joke don’t you?” she kicked the girl who was still lying down on the ground unable to do anything. “GET UP!” she shouted at her. They all started crying begging not to hurt them. “If you dare mess with us again, you’re dead.” she kicked the girl again, causing her body to roll over. “Trashed .” Sabrina said to her as she walked away.

The guys still stood there in shock. They watched Sabrina as she walked away back to their campsite. “Wow…” J-Hope let out. “Aish.. this girl really never knows when she’s going overboard.” Jimin added and ran after her. Taehyung slowly walked back to the campsite along with the rest of the members. Sabrina sat down in her chair with her head tilted back. She let out a loud sigh.

 

They all sat down in their chairs and remained silent. Occasionally looking at each other and stealing glances at one another, they all began to laugh. The laughs grew louder and louder.

 

“I can’t believe you did that. I was totally surprised.” J-Hope said to Sabrina. “You looked so cool just then.” He put up both of his thumbs, giving her a double thumbs up.

 

“Yah, all I know is, she wasn’t even speaking to me and I was shaking like crazy from being scared.” Suga added. They all laughed at him.


“Thanks.” Taehyung said to her sincerely. “I probably would have ended up doing something I’d regret if you didn’t stop me.

 

Sabrina smiled at him. “Don’t misunderstand. I didn’t stop you because I was afraid of what would happen after. I stopped you because I wanted to beat the out of her myself.” she replied jokingly.

 

Taehyung laughed. “Either way, thanks.”

 

“Is Kookie okay?” Jimin asked Sabrina. “He should be okay. I took care of his cuts and patched him up. He just needs to rest for the time being. She replied.


“Wahhh, you really are nurse material!” Jimin chuckled. “Obviously!!” nudging him in the arm. “He’s going to sleep in your tent, Taehyung.” Sabrina added. “I don’t want to move him anymore.” Taehyung stayed silent and just nodded his head. Namjoon stretched out his arms as he yawned. “Well, since the fire is dying out, I think that’s a signal for us to head to bed.” he said. “We have to get up early in the morning.”

 

“Why, what’s happening tomorrow?” J-Hope asked him. “Nothing much, we just have to wake up, make breakfast, and maybe go exploring a little bit or something.” he replied. “You don’t want the day going to waste!” He nodded in agreement. Everybody decided to get up and get ready for bed.

 

“I’m trusting you Taehyung, please take care of Kookie for me tonight.” Sabrina said to him. She formed a small smile before walking off into her tent.


“Good night hyungs!” Jimin said to everybody. They all said their goodnights and proceeded into their own tents. Taehyung was still sitting in his chair, staring at the campfire which was soon about to go out. He looked over at his tent. He slowly got up and ped the tent entrance open. He climbed in to see Jungkook sleeping peacefully on the air mattress. He slowly hovered over him to see that the young boy was shaking slightly from the cold. Taehyung took his blanket and laid it over Jungkook’s body. He tightly tucked it, making sure he would stay warm. Looking at his face, there were a few bandages on it. His hand touched the boy’s face unintentionally, gently his soft cheeks. Taehyung felt his mouth becoming dry. He swallowed down his saliva hard. “Why do you always somehow make me worry for you…?” he said softly under his breath. He continued to stare at Jungkook’s face. His mind suddenly went blank. Taehyung’s body started moving on it’s own. He slowly started to lean in towards the young boy’s face. Using his fingers, he brushed the strands of hair covering Jungkook’s forehead, leaned in deeper, and gently left a soft kiss on his forehead.

___________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey guys, thanks for reading chapter 7 of "A little love won't hurt." Sorry that the chapter is really short. I did intend to make it longer but I decided to just cut it down a little. I wish my writing wasn't so awkward. (sigh) but anywho, I'll try to update to the next chapter soon. Leave a comment telling me what you think.

Comments make me happy!