How Sabrina's night ends

A Little Love Won't Hurt

Chapter 17: How Sabrina's night ends.

 

 

"Suga hyung, let's go!" Jimin said happily. He gently lifted one of Yoongi's arms, wrapping it around his neck giving him some support so he doesn't fall over while walking. He obediently followed his dongsaeng.

 

"We'll be going first!" Jimin yelled out walking towards the path leading to the exit. Suga waved back droopily behind him towards his friends.

 

Sabrina yawned from exhaustion. She covered with her hand.

 

"I should probably get going too." she said mid-yawn. She took out her phone and dialed a number. She stood in silence with the phone to her ear waiting for other to pick up.

 

"Yes Sab?"

 

"Kookie, where are you?"

 

"I'm upstairs in the house. Why?"

 

"I'm about to leave home, are you coming with me?"

 

"No it's okay! I'm sleeping over Jin hyung's house for the night."

 

"What? Why?!"

 

"My parents aren't home for the night, and he offered to let me stay over so..."

 

"Alright then.. I'll pick you up in the morning when I go to school then."

 

"Okay! Good night Sab!"

 

"Night Kookie, call me if you need anything." she said hanging up. She let out a deep sigh.

"Alright, see you guys." She waved to Namjoon and J-Hope who were conversating together.

 

"You're leaving too?" J-Hope asked disappointedly.

 

"Yeah, it's getting late and I already drank past my limit." She smiled. "Bye!" she called out walking away out of the party.

 

"Wai----" J-Hope began but backed off. He sighed in disappointment. Namjoon laid his hand on J-Hope's right shoulder and chuckled.  

 

"Tough luck man. Gotta try harder next time." He patted his shoulder lightly and walked away. J-Hope stood there in silence with his head down. After a few minutes of sulking, there was a buzzing coming from his pants.

 

"Who the hell is calling me at this hour?" he said to himself. He took out his phone and looked at the caller ID. His eyes widened in surprise. He looked around and walked out of the party taking the call.

____________

 

Sabrina walked out of the gates of the front entrance. The streets were dark and gloomy. There weren’t any street lights on nearby making it very eerie. She looked around at all the parked cars still on the sidewalk and remembered that she had parked her car far away down the street.

 

“.” she said to herself in distress. She began to head down the street for her car. She was still a little buzzed from drinking. She staggered from time to time losing her balance as she was walking in the dark. She took out her phone and decided to check her SNS to distract herself from the walk in the dark. Scrolling through her feed, there were a lot of people posting pics from Jin’s party.


“Dammit! That’s what I forgot to do! I hardly took any pictures at the party.” she groaned to herself. As she continued walking down the street looking at her phone, she abruptly bumped into someone’s back.

 

“Ah, I’m sorry! I wasn’t looking where I was walking!” she said apologizing to the person standing in front of her. Their back was still turned to her face. It was a tall male, wearing a loose black hoodie. He turned around slightly revealing another man standing in front of him. Sabrina stood there waiting for a response from the person she bumped into. He was young, about her age. He reeked of whiskey and cigarettes.

 

“Hey, look what we have here. What a pretty girl you are!” he slurred in a deep, husky voice. His friend smiled creepily along with him. Sabrina smiled nervously to them and bowed, turning around trying to walk away.

 

“Hey, where are you going?!” The guy asked reaching out grabbing her by the arm. He tugged her back roughly. She turned around swiftly and pulled her arm back out of his grasp.

 

“Don’t touch me!” she said irritatedly.

 

“Don’t be so tense girl! Let’s have some fun…” the stranger said relaxed reaching out to touch her again. She quickly pushed his hand down before he could touch her and raised her free hand slapping him hard across the face.

 

“I said off!” she yelled out angrily. The tall male sighed in disbelief and turned his face towards her. His face became more stern and angried.

 

“You little --” he gritted through his teeth as he forcefully grabbed her and slammed her back against the car parked beside them. She yelped out in pain. The intoxicated boy slowly moved his face towards hers. His friend appeared behind him and chuckled along with him. His breath reeked of strong alcohol. Sabrina turned her face away from his gaze.

 

“Oh we’re gonna have so much fun with you..” he whispered lowly in her air. Her eyes widened in fear. She tried to break free from his hold. “Aw, you’re so cute when you struggle.” he said running his hands down her cheek. She became enraged in disgust. She gathered her saliva in and spat in his face. The slimy wet spit smacked him hard in eye.

 

“ you. Rot in hell!” she yelled out. The man screamed in frustration.

 

“YOU ING !” he angrily grabbed a handful of her hair and tugged hard on it. She screamed out in pain.

 

“DON’T ING TOUCH MY HAIR!” she screamed in fury as he lifted up her right knee. A loud cry of pain was released into the air.

___________________________

 

J-Hope was walking down the street alone talking on the phone.

 

“I told you to stop calling me.” he said sternly.

 

“How did you even get my number? I changed my phone number last month.”

 

He continued to argue on the phone with the person on the other line. He suddenly heard a male’s voice cry out in pain from a distance. He put lowered the phone from his ear and looked around bewildered. He hung up the phone and walked slowly towards the loud yelling coming from afar.

 

“GET HER!” the distant voice yelled out. J-Hope quickened his pace. He could see a dark figure of a girl running in the distance and another figure running after her.

 

“What are these crazy kids doing this late at night?” he sighed in disbelief. He shook his head thinking it was just a few drunk teens playing around with each other. He turned around and began to walk back.

 

“LET ME GO!” the girl screamed out at the top of her lungs. J-Hope took a few steps forward and stopped in his tracks.

 

“Isn’t that…?” he whispered to himself. He turned around to see the two distant figures on top of another.

 

“Sabrina?!” he called out.

 

“GET OFF ME YOU LOWLIFE PIECE OF TRASH!” she yelled out. J-Hope without hesitating quickly ran as fast as he could towards the scene.

 

Sabrina was lying on the floor while the other male was on top of her restraining her arms. She tried to resist as hard as she could. He tightened his grip on her wrists as she screamed in pain. J-Hope arrived at the scene strongly punching the guy in the face, throwing him off of Sabrina. He quickly got up and tried to swing a punch at J-Hope who swiftly dodged it, kicking him hard backwards making him fall to the ground. J-Hope quickly ran over to Sabrina who was still lying on the floor.

 

“Are you okay?!” he asked worriedly. He looked over her body to make sure there were no serious injuries.


“I’m fine!” she groaned. He supported her body upwards and grabbed her hand running away. Both panting like crazy as they tried to run as fast as they could. Luckily they were running in the direction where Sabrina had parked her car.

 

“Quick! Get in the car!” she said as she pressed the button on her keys unlocking the door. He swung the back door open and pushed Sabrina inside climbing in after her. She laid in the backseat with J-Hope hovering on top of her looking out the window. His face was so close to hers. She stared at him as the light from the nearest streetlight shined on his cheeks. He was panting hard from all the running as a drips of sweat were running down his face.  

 

“They’re coming!” he whispered as he ducked his head down beside hers. Her eyes widened in surprise. Their bodies were touching, pressed tightly together. She could feel his heart racing along with her own. Their heartbeats played a tune in unison. Her face began to burn up harder. He was breathing onto her neck sending chills throughout her body.

 

“WHERE THE DID THEY GO?!” a muffled voice yelled from outside. “CHECK DOWN THERE!” the other voice said as they heard their running footsteps trailing off in the distance. It was now silent. J-Hope was still pressed down against Sabrina. She laid there silence with her eyes closed. She listened carefully to their heartbeats. As J-Hope’s began to slow down, hers began to speed up even more.

 

What’s going on with me? she thought to herself.

 

“I think they’re gone..” he whispered into her ear abruptly. His voice was soft and sturdy. He slowly got up off of Sabrina’s body and looked out the window again. She opened her eyes and sat up. Her face was still red and her irregular heartbeats were still skyrocketing.

 

I hope he didn’t notice…

 

She awkwardly cleared .

 

“I think it’s safe now..” she assured him. She put her head down with her hand on her forehead. Her brain was pounding immensely.

 

"Ughh." she groaned.

 

"What's wrong? Are you hurt somewhere?" J-Hope asked worryingly.

 

"My head is killing me..." she said weakly. He took a closer look at the girl sitting in front of him. His eyes widened in surprise.

 

"Yah! You have bruises on your arms!" he said grabbing her arm carefully looking at them. A big patch was swollen and began to turn purple.

 

"I do?" she questioned. She looked down at her arms. "I DO! WHAT THE HELL!!" she began to freak out.

 

"OH MY GOD WHAT AM I GOING TO DO MY ARMS ARE GOING TO LOOK SO UGLY IN SCHOOL OH MY GOD I'M RUINED!!!"

 

"Yah, YAH! Calm down! Just ice it once you get home and wrap it in a bandage. You're medical student aren't you?!"

 

She through her teeth.

 

"Ugh stop all this nagging is hurting my head. I drank too much to be running around like this." she complained.

 

"I don't think you're in any condition to drive right now."

 

"How am I supposed to get home then?!"

 

"I'll drive you. Give me the keys." J-Hope offered. He put his hand out.

 

"Excuse me?? You drank tonight too. What makes it okay for you to drive?!" she questioned him.

 

"I didn't even drink a lot. Plus I've already sobered up. I drank a lot of water! Now give me the keys!" he said assertively. She eyed him suspiciously.

 

"Hmph." She handed him the key and hopped over climbing into the passenger's seat. He climbed over into the driver's seat as well starting the car. J-Hope's phone began to ring. He took it out of his pocket and looked at the caller ID. He sighed and put it back into his pocket letting it go to voicemail.

 

"Why aren't you answering your phone? Who is it?" Sabrina asked curiously.

 

"Huh? Oh, it's nothing. Just telemarketers." he chuckled and began to drive out.

_______________

 

They arrived at J-Hope's house. He parked the car on the sidewalk and turned off the car.

 

"Are you sure you're okay to drive home from here?" He asked. "I can drop you off and just walk home."

 

"I'm fine stop. Why would you do that you might get ! Just look at what almost happened to me!"

 

"Wow it's different. I'm a guy."

 

"Gee, thanks for the stating the obvious. You act like there aren't any gay predators out there!!"

 

"Please, if anyone tried something I would beat them to either way." he praised himself smiling. Sabrina rolled her eyes and forced him out of the car.

 

"Alright! Alright! I'm going!" he said exiting the car. Sabrina hopped over onto the driver's seat. J-Hope stood outside the car with the door open.

"Good night, get home safe." he said sweetly waving to her. He closed the door for her and walked down the street past a few houses and headed into his own. Sabrina watched in silence as he walked away. She took a deep breath of relief.

 

"What a night." she said to herself. She began to think about the situation earlier in the backseat. A smile curved onto her face. She sat back and felt something poke her lower back. She reached back for it.

 

"It's J-Hope's cell phone. It must have slipped out of his pocket." she said to herself. She took her keys out of the ignition and stepped out of the car.

 

"Might as well give it to him now since I'm already here." she began to walk down towards his house. She could see his shadow on the shining on the grass on his front lawn from the street lights. She smiled and walked up to the front gate.

 

"Ya----" she paused. Her eyes suddenly widened in shock. She watched in silence at what was going on in front of her. Standing on the front steps of J-Hope's house was J-Hope himself along with another person. His ex-girlfriend Emily; The girl who caused a ruckus at Jin's party and started problems with Sabrina herself. The surprising part was that he was locking lips with her at the scene. Sabrina quietly walked away with his phone still in her hand. She didn't know why but her heart began to ache badly, as if she had just been stabbed in the chest. She staggered off slowly back to her car and sat there in silence. J-Hope's phone screen suddenly lit up from a notification text from Jin. Below the text from Jin was another text notification that was sent previously shown on the lock screen.

 

Emily [1:37:21 AM]: I'm outside of your house... can we talk?

 

Sabrina scoffed in disbelief.

 

"Looks like you've done more than just talk." she said throwing his phone down. "Jack ."

 

She inserted her keys back into the ignition and drove off home.

________________________

A/N: Thanks for reading chapter 17 of "A Little Love Won't Hurt!" This ends my 3 part special of the three character's own special point of views. Since many of you seem to like Sabrina's character so far (which is weird considering she's an OC and most people hate OC's), I hope you enjoyed seeing a slightly different side to her. Her softer side anyway. She's finally warming up to J-Hope and this happens! Tsk tsk. Next chapter will be back on track with the main plot. Expect some more Taekook! Until next time! Leave a comment telling me what you think! Subscribe, upvote and all that great stuff. 

again sorry if my writing is awkward OTL