The Last Resort

A Little Love Won't Hurt

WARNING: This chapter does contain some inappropriate content, but nothing too harsh or descriptive. 

 

Chapter 10: The Last Resort

 

He felt something soft brush against his cheeks. His face flinched slightly it brushed over again. A tingling sensation jolted through Taehyung’s body. He let out a husky groan.

 

“Wake up hyung…” a voice called out. The tone was gentle and sweet. Taehyung let out another groan. He rested his lower arm onto his eyes, trying to fall back asleep. Suddenly, he felt a pair of soft, warm lips meet his. They were plump and moist. Without opening his eyes, Taehyung subconsciously wrapped his arms around the person whom he was locking lips with. Gently their luscious locks of hair. Brushing his hands over their baby soft skin. The gentle kiss turned into a deeper situation of lust. Taehyung began to bite on the other’s lower lip, trying to catch his breath. Their pants grew louder and louder as they both tried to gasp for air. Sweat began to roll down his head. After what felt like hours, they finally broke the locked lips. Taehyung let off a smile of satisfaction. He slowly opened his eyes, squinting at the blurred image of the person in front of him. The rays of light beaming through the windows were blocking his view. The person slowly tilted their head in front of the shining sun revealing his face. Taehyung’s eyes grew wide in shock.

 

“J-J-Jungkook..ssi…?” he stuttered out in awe. Jungkook just sat there in front of his elder with a warm gummy smile on his face.

 

“It’s time for you to wake up hyung.” he whispered softly into his ears. Goosebumps suddenly raced through Taehyung’s body as the boy’s sweet voice rang in his ears.

 

“But I don’t want to wake up…” he replied with his husky morning voice. “Can’t I just skip school today?!” he whined. He wrapped his arms around the young boy's neck and pulled him down beside him on the bed. Taehyung stared deeply into his dark black eyes. He was gently Jungkook's hair.

 

"I really like your lips." Taehyung whispered softly. He brushed his fingers lightly over his dongsaeng's lips. They were perfectly curved and plump. Taehyung smiled gently at the person who was laying down right in front of him. "Can't we just stay like this for a while?" Taehyung asked softly.

 

Jungkook smiled. His cheeks turned red from embarrassment.

 

"Hyung... you're going to be late. You need to wake up." he said cutely while gently circling his finger on his elder's chest.

 

"I don't want to!!" the older boy pouted. He turned around with his back facing Jungkook. He put his hands on his elder's upper arms and  began to shake him. "Hyung!! Get up!!" he whined.

 

"Hyung? Taehyung!! Hyung!!!" his voice continuously echoed into the older boy's ears. The noise suddenly drowned out.

 

"Hyung!!! Wake up!! It's time to go!!" Jungkook called out loudly.

 

Taehyung’s eyes suddenly shot open. His body was being shaken vigorously by the boy next to him.

 

"huh?" he groaned as he looked at his surroundings. He was sitting in a bus that suddenly stopped.

 

"Hyung, we're home. It's time to get up!" Jungkook exclaimed happily. The young boy was smiling at him with his cute and gummy grin.

 

"oh..." Taehyung mumbled still trying to grasp the situation. He slowly began to sit up. Something hard was pressing against his thighs. His eyes widened in shock as he quickly sat back down. His face began to turn extremely red. He turned his face towards the window trying to hide his redness.

 

Did I just get a hard on from dreaming about that?! he scolded himself. What the hell is wrong with me?

 

He closed his eyes and tilted his head back. His mind suddenly flashed back to the images from his dream. He remembered his hot, lustful kiss with his younger classmate. The feeling of his soft, plumped lips attacking his own. He put his hand over his pants as he felt something hard continuing to twitch from inside. He took a deep breath and waited a few minutes trying to relax. After all the remaining students exited the vehicle, Taehyung slowly got up after calming his buddy down and quickly departed from the bus.

________________________

 

It was already night-time when they had arrived home.

 

Jungkook opened the front door and walked into his house. He was greeted by his petite, brown colored chihuahua, who was excitedly wagging his tail and barking with happiness. Jungkook crouched down and gently patted his dog's small soft head.

 

"Hey Chocolate! Did you miss me?" he asked happily. The small animal stood up on it's hind legs with it's front paws on the owner's knee. He barked happily.

 

"I'll take that as a yes." Jungkook laughed. He carefully scooped up Chocolate into his arms and stood up. He put on his slippers and slowly walked into the living room.

 

"Eomma! Appa! I'm home!" he shouted throughout the house. The house was silent.

Hmm, is nobody home right now?  

He set Chocolate down onto the couch and walked into the kitchen. He opened the fridge door and grabbed a bottle water. He closed the fridge door and noticed a yellow sticky note on it.

 

Jungkook. Eomma & Appa had to leave for a business trip. We'll be back by tomorrow night. Try to sleep over a friend's house tonight just in case. You know we don't want you home alone. Dinner's on the stove.

 

Jungkook sighed deeply. "Seriously, I'm not five. I can stay home alone just fine..." he grumbled. He ambled back over onto the couch and plopped down. The small dog ran onto his lap and looked up at him, occasionally it’s lips. Jungkook picked up the remote and flipped on the T.V. He switched the channel to the music channel. EXO’s overdose music video was playing.

 

“Wahh, EXO-hyungs look so cool. I wish I could dance like them.” he said while bobbing his head back and forward. Suddenly, Chocolate started barking frantically. Jungkook didn’t think much of it at first as he was too enticed by the television. His dog began to growl and bark at something. It jumped off the couch and ran upstairs where it was pitch black. The young boy glanced over his back. He heard his dog barking from up the stairs.

 

“Chocolate-ah! What’s wrong! Come here!” He yelled out. He killed the volume on the T.V.

 

“Chocolate… come here boy!” he called out again. The dog’s barking suddenly stopped. He slowly rose up from the couch and slowly skulked towards the dark staircase.

 

“Chocolate?” He tried calling out the dog’s name again. But there was no answer. He looked up at the dark staircase and gulped. He reached his arm out for the light switch. He flipped it on but nothing happened. Is the light-bulb dead? He slowly lifted up his foot and climbed up the steps one by one.

 

“Is somebody there?” he choked out. His voice started to shake. As he shifted his weight onto each step, the staircase let out a loud creak.


Suddenly, the sound of his dog whimpering and screaming screeched into his ears. His eyes widened.

 

“CHOCOLATE-AH! WHAT’S WRONG?!” He yelled out. He jolted up the stairs into the hallway.

“CHOCO---” he paused. Jungkook’s eyes shook in fear. “Y--you…” he uttered out as he saw the familiar plaid shirt. Standing in front of him in the dark was the man back from the camping trip. Holding a bat in one hand, now smothered in fresh blood. Jungkook’s lips quivered as his eyes shifted to the side. His dog was lying on the floor, motionless in a puddle of blood.

 

“Ch-ch--ch ch...chocolate…” he stuttered. A tear began to stroll down his cheek. His insides began to twist up. The sound of old work boots began to clack in his ears. The murderous man slowly began walking towards the helpless young boy who was still frozen in fear. The sound of the metal bat was scraping across the wooden floor.

 

“Is this really the end?” were his last thoughts. Looking up at the man walking towards him, he watched as the metal bat began to rise from the ground.

 

“N..n.no…” the words stuttered out.

 

“NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!” he screamed out as the bat struck down with great force.

 

Jungkook rose up from his bed drenched in sweat. He was panting loudly as he put his hand on his chest. His heart beat was racing.

 

It was just a dream? he sighed in relief as he closed his eyes. He looked around his room at his dark and dim surroundings. He kicked off his blanket and got up from his bed. He switched on his phone to look at the time.

 

8:49 PM

 

“Aish..” he rubbed the back of his neck and opened the door. He walked down the stairs and was greeted by his dog who was happily wagging it’s tail. Jungkook walked over to the kitchen looking around. The house was empty once again. He opened the fridge to get a bottle of water and closed it. He noticed a yellow sticky note on the fridge door.

 

Jungkook. Eomma & Appa had to go out of town for a business trip. We’ll be home tomorrow night. For the time being, stay over at a friend’s house so you won’t be lonely. Dinner’s on the stove!

 

“Woah… why do I feel like I’ve experienced this before?” he asked himself as he put his palm on his forehead. Suddenly, his mind flashed back to his sudden nightmare. Jungkook began to panic and freak out. He picked up his small dog and walked around the house turning on all the lights.

 

“Maybe we should sleep over someone’s house tonight right Chocolate?” he asked his dog while laughing sarcastically to himself. He picked up his phone off the counter and went into his contacts list. Scrolling through, he tapped on Jimin’s name and called. The callback tune of JYJ’s Backseat was playing. Jungkook giggled and began to sing along to it while waiting for him to pick up.

 

“Hello? Kookie-ah, what’s up?”

 

“Ah, hyung. What are you doing right now?”

“Me? Uhh, my parents kind of dragged me to the casino with them over night. I’m currently laying down in the hotel room while they gamble the night away. Why?”

 

“Oh.. really? That sounds fun. Kinda. Sorta. Not really.” Jungkook laughed jokingly. “Nothing, was just wondering what you were doing. Good night Jiminnie.”

 

“Night Kookie.” Jimin replied, hanging up the phone.

 

Jungkook let out a deep sigh. “Looks like I can’t stay over Jimin’s house tonight.” He scrolled through the list and tapped on Sabrina’s name.

 

Ring ring. Ring ring. Ring ring.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hey Sab, what are you doing?”

 

“I’m at the hospital right now. I have to bring my mom to get her chemo treatment. I’m gonna have to stay here over-night. Why, what’s up?”

 

“Oh…” Jungkook replied slightly disappointed. He explained the situation to his friend.

 

“Ohhh. Sorry Kookie, unless you want to come to the hospital.” Sabrina joked and laughed.

 

“Alright, thanks anyways. Say hi to your mom for me! Hope she feels better.” Jungkook said gently as he said bye to her. They hung up.

 

Jungkook slouched his head down and sighed deeply again. He continued to scroll through his small list of contacts and stopped at a certain name.

 

Should I ask…? Would that be too weird..? he thought to himself. He put his phone back down onto the counter. No.. I shouldn’t.

 

He suddenly heard his dog began to bark at someone looking out the window. Jungkook got freaked out again and quickly grabbed his dog’s leash, turned off all the lights, grabbed his coat and bolted out the door.

_____________________________

 

Taehyung was in his room laying on the bed fidgeting with his phone. He was listening to some mainstream kpop songs. Taehyung’s mom was cleaning up the living room tidying up all the furniture. She vacuumed the rug and washed all the curtains. She was wearing an elegant white see through dress with a tank top and shorts underneath. The doorbell suddenly rang.

 

Ding dong!

 

“Hm? Who could it be this late at night?” Mrs. Kim asked herself. She tilted her head and walked up to the door. Slightly turning the knob, she opened the door to reveal a familiar young boy standing in front of her. Wearing an oversized jacket, holding a dog leash that was chained up to a small chihuahua standing beside him obediently. He had a warm smile on his face.        

 

“Good evening Eomonni.” the young boy greeted her.

______________________________________

 

A/N: Thanks for reading Chapter 10 of "A little love won't hurt." I wrote this chapter at like 3 in the morning so I didn't really read it over lmao so if there's mistakes and crap, now you know why. Thanks for 1.6k views yay!! Please continue to keep reading, subscribing, and upvoting in the future as the story progresses. It means a lot to me! :)

 

Leave a comment telling me what you think! Comments make me happy!