Dirty thoughts

A Little Love Won't Hurt

 

Chapter 11: Dirty thoughts

 

Taehyung arrived at his front door. He took out his house key and inserted into the lock. He opened the door to find his mother cleaning the dishes.


“Eomma, I’m home.” he said sluggishly.

 

“Welcome back honey.” she smiled sweetly at him. “What’s wrong? You look so dead.”

 

“Nothing, I’m just really tired from the trip.” he replied weakly. He walked over to the fridge to grab a bottle of water and headed on towards his room.

 

“How was the camping trip?” she asked eagerly. Taehyung didn’t answer and walked into his room and shut the door. She looked at the closed door and sighed. “Looks like it wasn’t a good one.” she said to herself. Suddenly, the door creaked open as Taehyung stuck his head out slightly.

 

“It was fun.” he replied to her. He closed the door. His mother smiled and chuckled, proceeding back to cleaning the dishes. After finishing the dishes, she decided to tidy up the house a bit since her son had come back home, thinking he may bring his friends over soon.

She began cleaning up the living room tidying up all the furniture. She vacuumed the rug and washed all the curtains. She was wearing an elegant white see through dress with a tank top and shorts underneath. The doorbell suddenly rang.

 

Ding dong!

 

“Hm? Who could it be this late at night?” Mrs. Kim asked herself. She tilted her head and walked up to the door. Slightly turning the knob, she opened the door to reveal a familiar young boy standing in front of her. Wearing an oversized jacket, holding a dog leash that was chained up to a small chihuahua standing beside him obediently. He had a warm smile on his face.        

 

“Good evening Eomonni.” the young boy greeted her.

 

“Ahh… Jungkook right?” Mrs. Kim asked while pointing out her index finger at him.

 

“Yes! Nice to see you again Eomonni.” He bowed politely.

 

“And who’s this little guy?” She crouched down and looked cutely at the little puppy standing besides it’s owner.

 

“This is my dog, Chocolate.”

 

“Aww, why isn’t he the cutest little thing! He seems so polite!” She nudged her nose at the small dog. It began to her nose and wagged it’s tail.

 

“Hahaha, come in on Jungkook-ssi.” Mrs. Kim said gently.

 

Taehyung who was in his room heard his mother’s voice talking to somebody. Weird… who is she talking to? Why is she giggling..? He turned off his music and tried to listen carefully.

 

“What brings you here Jungkook-ssi?” she asked politely while getting him a cup of tea. Taehyung’s eyes widened as he heard the muffled voices from inside his room. J-J-J-Jungkook?! Why is he here?!?! He swiftly sprang up from his bed and put his ear towards the door.

 

“I was in the neighborhood and thought I’d come say hi.” he said nervously. It was obviously a lie.

 

“Aw, that’s very sweet of you. Taehyung’s in his room if you’re looki--” Jungkook interrupted her. “No! No! That’s okay, I don’t want to bother hyung. He might already be sick of me because of our camping trip.” He raised up both of his hands waving them. He gave off an awkward smile.

 

Taehyung’s face shifted from interested to mellow. Pft.. If you aren’t here to see me, why are you even here in the first place. He started to sulk.

 

“Actually Eomonni… I’m going to be completely honest.” Jungkook took a deep breath.

 

“What’s on your mind?” she asked him warmly while taking a sip of her tea.

 

“To tell you the truth, I didn’t just stop by to say hi. My parents went away for the night on a business trip and they left me home alone with my dog Chocolate. They asked me to stay over at a friend’s house but they’re all away from home.” the young boy explained. He was a bit nervous as he was starting to sweat and stutter on some of his words. “I know I’m old enough to stay home alone but to tell you the truth, I’m kind of scared to be home alone at night time. I also have nowhere else to go… so if it’s okay with you.. could I maybe stay here for the night?” Jungkook asked. He had a puppy dog face on.

 

Taehyung’s eyes widened as his ear was still cupped to the door. He immediately swung his room door open.

 

“Of course you can.”
“ABSOLUTELY NOT!” They both said in unison. Jungkook turned his head back to see Taehyung standing at his door staring at them.

 

“H-hyung..” he uttered out.

 

"Don't listen to him. Of course you can stay the night."

 

"Eomma!" he lashed at her.

 

"Stop it. Your friend needs help right now, don't be so insensitive."

 

"He's not my fr----"

 

"It's okay, I don't want to be a bother." Jungkook interrupted before Taehyung could finish. He got up from the couch and bowed to the elder woman.

 

"Sorry for troubling you guys. See you next time Eomonni." he said pitifully. He turned around and bowed to his elder classmate.

 

"Come on Chocolate, let's go." he tugged on the dog's leash. As he walked away towards the door,  Mrs. Kim shot her son a glance of disappointment. Taehyung looked back at her and closed his eyes.

 

"W-wait!" Taehyung yelled out. The younger boy turned around at the sound of his elder.

 

"One night... that's it." he grumbled. Jungkook's face suddenly brightened up with joy. He ran up to the older boy and gave him a big hug of appreciation. Taehyung was caught by surprise. He froze in place.

 

Dook dook. Dook dook.

 

His heartbeats began to get noticeably louder.

 

"Thank you hyung!!! Thank you!" Jungkook squealed happily.

 

Taehyung stayed silent as they were still in a locked embrace.

 

No... heart, stop beating faster!

 

Does he notice?

 

I hope he doesn't notice...

 

, why is this happening to me?!

 

But he feels so warm and comfortable.

 

Why do I feel like I want to stay like this for a while?

 

Wait no stop, what am I thinking?! My mom is right there!!

 

Immediately, Taehyung peeled Jungkook off of his body. His face became noticeably red. "Yah.. cool it with the skinship. It's weird." he said irritated. "Ah, sorry hyung! I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." the young boy apologized.

 

Taehyung pretended to cough awkwardly and sat down on the chair next to his mom. She looked at her son and laughed with joy. She shot him a wink. He looked at her bewildered.

 

"Alright, well then. I have to work tonight so I trust the house to you boys." Mrs. Kim said getting up.

 

"You work this late Eomonni?" Jungkook asked surprised.

 

"Yes, unfortunately I work the night shift. I won't be back till around 11 am." She went to get her purse from her room.

 

"Help yourself to whatever's in the fridge if you get hungry Jungkook-ssi." she offered him politely.

 

"Ah, thank you eomonni." he smiled happily at her.

 

"Alright, you boys have fun now! See you in the morning honey." she waved goodbye to them.

 

"Bye." Taehyung said monotoned.

 

"Bye eomonni, have a good day at work!" Jungkook waved back at her.

 

______________

 

The two boys sat there in silence. The small dog looked back and forth at the two of them. Jungkook sat there looking around the house repeatedly. Taehyung fidgeted with his phone, trying to avoid eye contact.

Suddenly, the silence was broken with a loud rumble. Jungkook put his hand over his stomach, embarrassed. Taehyung looked over at him, raising his eyebrow.

 

"Are you hungry?" he asked him.

 

"A little..." he chuckled nervously. "Sorry, I didn't eat before I came."

 

Taehyung got up from his chair and walked towards the kitchen. He opened up the fridge and looked inside.

 

"Hmm... There's only food that has to be cooked..." He closed the fridge door. He headed towards the pantry and looked inside.

 

"There's ramyun." he said, pulling it out of the cabinet. Jungkook's eyes lit up.

 

"That's perfect!" he exclaimed. "I make a mean ramyun." he said running up to his elder.

 

"Did you eat dinner yet hyung? I'll make some for you too." Jungkook insisted.

 

"Do what you want." he replied cooly. He set the package on the counter and walked away to sit on the couch.

 

As Jungkook began to prepare the food, Taehyung looked at the small dog laying down obediently on the floor.

 

"What's his name?" Taehyung asked abruptly. Jungkook turned his head and looked at them.

 

"Him? His name's Chocolate!" he replied while filling the pot with water. Taehyung walked over to Chocolate and crouched down.

 

"Does he bite?"

 

"No, he's a nice dog."

 

Taehyung put his hand out slowly and touched it's soft bald head. It got up and gently his fingers. He smiled at the adorable animal and continued to fiddle around with him.


 

Meanwhile, Jungkook looked as if he was preparing a five star meal. He rummaged through the fridge for some scallions and eggs. As the water began to boil, he ripped open two packages of ramen. Stacking the two yellow blocks on top of each other, tossing them into the boiling water along with the instant soup packets. He carefully began chopping up the green onions and cracked the eggs into the piping hot pot. He glanced over behind him, spotting his elder playing with his dog. Playing happily with it as if it were a baby. He smiled at the thought of how different his hyung was outside of school. He turned off the stove and carried the burning hot pot to the dining table wearing a pair of oven mitts. He ran back to grab two small bowls and two pairs of chopsticks. After carefully garnishing the top of the ramen with the chopped up green onions, dinner was set.

 

"Hyung, the food is done! Come eat." The maknae called after him.

 

Taehyung set the small brown dog back onto the floor and walked up to the dining table. He pulled out his chair and sat across from Jungkook. He grabbed a pair of chopsticks and reached out for a mouthful of noodles. He strongly blew on it and quickly slurped it into his mouth. The younger boy was carefully studying his face to see his reaction.

 

"How is it?" he asked nervously.

 

Taehyung looked up at his face momentarily and looked back down.

 

"It's edible..." he replied cooly with noodles still in his mouth. He took another bite.

 

What the actual . How can ramen taste this good?!

 

It taste a lot better than when I make it... or even when mom makes it..

 

What is this, witchcraft??

 

Dammit, I can't stop eating it.  

 

I think I should slow down, am I making it too obvious?

 

Jungkook sighed in relief. "Thank god, I was afraid you wouldn't like it." he smiled showing off his pearly white teeth. He grabbed his pair of chopsticks and quickly dug into the fresh, hot ramen. Taehyung couldn't help but stare at the boy in front of him eating so happily. Occasionally stealing glimpses of him as he slurped up his noodles deliciously.

 

He actually looks kind of cute when he eats....

 

Wait what did I just say?

 

Taehyung broke out of his deep thoughts. They both continued to eat in silence since they were too busy enjoying the food to talk. As the pot slowly continued to empty out, Jungkook finally slouched down in his chair and groaned in satisfaction.

 

"Ahh, that hit the spot." he said smiling. Taehyung got up and grabbed the dishes and pot.

 

"Hyung, it's okay. I'll clean it." Jungkook insisted. He got up and grabbed the dirty dishes out of his elder's hands.

 

"Yah, you've already done enough!" Taehyung grabbed the dishes back out of the younger boy's hand. "Just go wash up or something."

 

"Wash up? Aish..." Jungkook said scolding himself.

 

"What?" Taehyung asked him as he placed the dishes in the sink.

 

"I didn't bring a change of clothes with me ahhh! I literally just grabbed the first thing I saw and dashed out of my house without thinking." he frowned and lightly hit his head with his hand.

 

"Aish... always causing problems." Taehyung grumbled under his breath. He finished cleaning up the few dishes and the pot. He grabbed a cloth and wiped his hands and walked into his room without a word. Jungkook went to go sit down on the couch with Chocolate. After a brief moment, Taehyung walked out of his room and tossed something at Jungkook.

 

"Here." he said. A pair of black basketball shorts and an oversized white t-shirt smacked the young boy in the face.

 

"You can borrow a pair of my clothes. Go wash up." he gestured his head toward the bathroom.

 

"O-oh.. Thanks hyung.." Jungkook replied nervously. He quietly got up and proceeded into the washroom. Taehyung sat down on the couch watching TV to get his mind off of things. After constantly flipping through different channels, the loud sounds of running water were heard through the closed bathroom door. Taehyung suddenly froze as he began to become enveloped deep in his mind. His imagination began to run wild as he thought of the pale skinned boy stripping off all of his clothes, revealing his well rounded body. He gulped down hard as he began to sweat slightly as he ran deeper into his thoughts. The innocent boy slowly entering the running water as it gently massaged onto his sleek collarbones. The water slowly running down his angelic neck down to toes. His soft jet black hair being slicked back, as he runs his gentle hands over his well toned pecs. His hands slowly going lower and lower until...

 

Taehyung broke out of thought as the water turned off abruptly. Sweat began dripping down from his forehead as his cheeks were heating up. The brown haired boy slowly looked down to find a tent in his shorts. His eyes widened as he placed both of his hands over it, embarrassed.

 

Not again....

 

Why does this keep happening to me?!

 

V, what the are you thinking?! Get your mind out the gutter!!!

 

me!

 

Continuous scolding ran through the boy's head until the sound of a door knob turning was heard.

 

The sound of gentle foot steps ran through Taehyung’s ears as he swiveled his head around, glancing at his classmate wearing his clothes. The white t shirt hung loosely off the neck, slightly revealing his sturdy chic collarbones. The length barely covered half of the length of the black silky basketball shorts. Jungkook's hair was still wet and undried as he was rubbing his head gently with his towel. The older's boy mouth dropped over slightly as he observed Jungkook's almost perfect features. His heart felt like it was about to burst out of his chest.

 

Holy ... he looks so cute wearing my clothes...

 

I can't take my eyes off of him...

 

What's going on with me? Why am I feeling this way?!

 

My heart won't stop...

 

The younger boy noticed the awkward stares from his elder and looked down at himself.

 

Why is he staring at me like that...?

 

Do I look weird wearing his clothes?

 

Hyung's acting kind of strange...

 

Continuous thoughts ran through each other's heads regarding the current situation. Jungkook looked over at Taehyung's hands which were crossed over each other hanging on crotch. (Of course Jungkook didn't think logically about it)

 

"Hyung, is there something wrong with your hands? Did you hurt yourself?" he asked worriedly. Taehyung confused at first at what he was talking about looked down at his hands and realized that he was still at his "excited stage." The redness began to creep up back onto his face along with his flushed ears.

 

"A-ah, n-no.. n-nothing is wrong." he slightly stuttered as he began to rock back and forth. "I'll be right back." he let out nervously and quickly walked towards his room with his back turned towards Jungkook. The younger boy continued to rub his hair with the towel with a bewildered look on his face. He let out a small laugh.

 

"hyung can be so weird sometimes." he said to himself and went to go sit on the couch. He grabbed the remote and began flipping through channels until he found the music channel. Sistar's Touch My Body was playing. Jungkook subconsciously got up and started to dance along to the music. His dog got up wagging it's tail happily watching it's owner jumping around. He excitedly jumped around jamming out to the beat. Taehyung opened the door after changing into a white thin long sleeved shirt with red stripes. The shirt was fitted, complimenting his well toned body. He peeked his head out the door noticing Jungkook dancing around happily. He closed the door trying to be unnoticed. He watched, fascinated by the actions of the milky skinned boy. A smile slightly curved upon Taehyung's mouth.

 

As the song came to an end, the tired young boy plopped down onto the couch, panting hard trying to catch his breath. After the unofficial performance, Taehyung walked out of his room like nothing happened. He sat down on the chair near the couch and stayed silent. Jungkook flipped the channels again to Adventure Time. It was his favorite cartoon to watch at night if he wasn't watching kpop videos. They both watched it together in silence, occasionally laughing here and there at the funny parts of the show.

 

After two episodes had passed, Jungkook's eyelids slowly began to close. Struggling as hard as he could to stay awake, his body disagreed as he lied down and fell into a deep sleep. Taehyung on the other hand began to slowly feel his eyelids getting heavy as well, as he ended up falling asleep on the chair. The two boys ended up falling asleep soundly throughout the night after a tiring day of returning from camp. The soft snores filled the air thick.

____________________________

 

The Monday morning sun began to rise. The sun shined brightly through the window blinds onto Jungkook's face. The young boy slowly opened his eyes and groaned. He looked at his phone to check the time.

 

6:32 AM

 

He quickly got up and looked around. He was surprised to see his elder sleeping soundly in a sitting position on the chair next to him. He stared at him for a moment.

 

Hyung actually looks really attractive when he's sleeping... he's a lot more peaceful at least.

 

He chuckled slightly to himself and scratched the back of his neck. After about 10 minutes of stalling, he got up and washed up to get ready for school. He decided to walk back to his house to get his uniform then just head to school on his own. He decided to fix a quick breakfast for himself and his elder when he'd wake up. He looked around the kitchen and found some bread in the pantry along with chocolate spread. While digging around, he managed to find something else that caught his eye.

_________________

 

After popping the toast out of the toaster and spreading it, he tiptoed around grabbing his belongings and his dog leash. He set the toast in his mouth, tied Chocolate to the leash and slowly headed out the door.

_________________

 

About ten minutes after Jungkook left, Taehyung had awakened. He looked around wondering why he had fallen asleep in the living room last night. "ah wait, where did he go?" he suddenly remembered. A sweet, warm aroma was floating around throughout the house wrapping around Taehyung's nose. He got up stretching out his stiff arms, letting out a loud yawn. He gently scratched his stomach as he walked over to the kitchen. A plate of chocolate covered toast along with a mug was waiting on the table. Attached to the mug was a small yellow sticky note. He reached out for it, peeling it off the mug and began to read it.

 

Good morning hyung. Before you leave for school, remember to eat a good breakfast. I remember you telling me how much you love hot chocolate in the morning, so I made you some that I found in the pantry before I left. I'll see you at school!  Thanks for letting me stay over again. ^^

 

- Jungkook

 

Taehyung put the note down picked up the mug handle, taking a sip of the hot chocolate made specially for him. His insides began to heat up as the sweet chocolate ran through body. He took a bite out of the chocolate toast and began to smile. Smiling like an idiot. His heart began to flutter at the thought of Jungkook carefully making sure that his hyung had something to eat in the morning. The thought of him caring about him. Aside from his mother whom he never really got to see much due to her crazy work schedule, there was nobody who actually treated him so well.

 

"Thanks Jungkook-ssi." Taehyung said quietly while taking another sip of his hot chocolate. His thousand watt smile was still carved into his face throughout the rest of the morning as the youngster finished the rest of his breakfast and got ready for school.

______________________

A/N: AHHH here's a little fluffy chapter for you readers. Thanks for reading Chapter 11 of "A little love won't hurt." We get to know a little more behind Taehyung's thoughts rather than the usual Jungkook's. Next chapter will have some Yoonmin and Taekook, along with maybe some expected surprises. Stay tuned! Subscribe, & upvote is appreciated.

Leave a comment telling me what you think! Comments make me happy! :)

sorry my writing so awkward OTL